4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I bought this in boots uk..im from the uk bloom sheer colour cream blush in peachy i love it blended in well gave a nice glow to my cheeks suited my skin colour, however i only have a little bit left and its been discontinued...PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!! Can someone please tell me if there is a similar cream blusher to this you can buy it online in australia as ive searched the web but its €23.00 plus p&p ridiculous price....as i payed 12.00 in boots thanks...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I agree with everything the reviewer below me says. I picked this up at the Bloom sale for $5 and I am in love.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

13 years ago

Dewy is a shimmery lilac pink cream-to-powder multi-use product for cheeks, eyes, lips. Not a color I reach for often given my warm AAB/NC25 coloring, but somehow this shade still works for me - probably because I wear blush relatively sparingly. The shimmer is gentle, not sparkly or glittery. Creamy but firm, softens up if you apply with warm fingertips. Blends well. Texture is like NARS Multiples, except this is softer and comes in a pot with clear screw top lid. Has a nice, light scent to it (lavender). Nice, versatile product. Wish Bloom products were easier to come by in the US!

About reviewer (964 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

I think I'm falling in love with Bloom, and it all started with Dewy. I apply this on my cheeks and it makes my skin glow with a soft, healthy radiance and instantly perks up my face. Love the shimmer, love the scent and love the texture - it just glides on so smoothly and very easily blendable. I even like the packaging. My only gripe is that the lasting power is non-existent on me; I had to reapply every few hours or so. But overall very good value for $20 and would definitely last me ages. If anyone's looking for an alternative to Stila Convertible Color, Sheer Colour Cream is it! I can't wait to try this in other colours.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

16 years ago

I like the hint of rosy dewy colour that this cream gives. I have used it on my eyelilds and on my cheek bones for highlighting and think it's nicely subtle. It's the first product that I've used that has hit the pan! I take this everywhere if I'm travelling because I think it's a versatile shade that suits my NC 35 Asian skin. I only took away one lippy cos if I cant be bothered re-touching, it creases on my eyelids. But I'm sure all cream colours will do that if you have oily eyelids.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

HairOther

16 years ago

Received this is a swap.....love the color, texture and smell. Use is as a blush and e/s. It has an aromatherapy smell. The color is mostly pink. I want to try Sunkissed and Glow.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBrunette

16 years ago

Nice shimmery cream blush for every day use.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age

EyesGreen

16 years ago

Absolutely love this. Dewy is my favourite of all Bloom Sheer Colour Creams. It's a shimmery pale pink (cool toned) that is perfect for the ethereal look. I remember wearing this one day when my boyfriend said: "Told you you'd look great without makeup!" ;-) The texture is incredibly smooth and silky, it's sheer but buildable. Great for layering and touch ups. IMO best suited for fair to light, cool to neutral skin tones. May be used as a highlighter for darker skins.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

HairBlack

1.0

17 years ago

I didn't like this color. It was a metallic pale pink that was to light for me and I'm very fair. I think it would work well on paper-white skin, though.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

3.0

17 years ago

This is a pretty pinky glowish cream blush in a compact style twist off container. I love the color, the slight shimmer, I love EVERYTHING...but the smell. The lavendar smell is over powering and lingers on for the entire day. For those who love lavender scented items, this is for you! I am a LLL and it showed up slightly, just a sheer pinky gloss for the cheeks, but not greasy at all. Nice, but it reeks!

About reviewer (88 reviews)

EyesHazel