Avon NEW Ultra Glazewear

Avon NEW Ultra Glazewear

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

BARIUM SULFATE POLYBUTENE DIISOSTEARYL FUMARATE SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL OCTINOXATE DIISOSTEARYL MALATE MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 LANOLIN OXYBENZONE STEARYL/PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER DIMER DILINOLEATE ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER CAPRYLYL GLYCOL EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA OZOKERITE AROMA/FLAVOR BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER TOCOPHERYL ACETATE HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BEESWAX/CIRE D ABEILLE. SHIMMER SHADES MAY ALSO CONTAIN: CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE SILICA POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN: MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 RED 27 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 6 LAKE/CI 15850 IRON OXIDES RED 40 LAKE/CI 16035 RED 7 LAKE/CI 15850 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 BLACK 2/CI 77266 BLUE 1/CI 42090 RED 22/CI 45380 RED 27/CI 45410 RED 28/CI 45410 RED 30/CI 73360 RED 33/CI 17200 RED 36 LAKE/CI 12085 RED 36/CI 12085 RED 40/CI 16035 RED 6/CI 15850 YELLOW 10/CI 47005 YELLOW 5/CI 19140 YELLOW 6/CI 15985 BLUE 1 LAKE/CI 42090 YELLOW 5 LAKE/CI 19140 YELLOW 6 LAKE/CI 15985 RED 33 LAKE/CI 17200 CARMINE/CI 75470 MANGANESE VIOLET/CI 77742 ORANGE 5 LAKE/CI 45370 ORANGE 5/CI 45370 RED 21 LAKE/CI 45380 RED 22 LAKE/CI 45380 RED 28 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 30 LAKE/CI 73360 RED 7/CI 15850 YELLOW 10 LAKE/CI 47005 RED 21/CI 45380.

on 3/17/2018 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had mine in Clear. Too sticky, wouldn't recommend.

on 1/27/2017 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this in Darling Pink, which is a beautiful sheer light pink. The formula is very light and moisturizing and not too sticky. The applicator applies just enough product, and Avon is always having specials. I only paid $3.00 dollars for my tube. This doesn't last ages, but glosses never do. Why pay a fortune for something that only lasts a few hours? I would repurchase.

on 2/19/2015 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The great thing about Avon is the regular specials. So when I saw the buy 1,get 2 free special on the ultra glazewear lipgloss, I had to try it out. I'm not a fan of picking colors from a swatch especially since the color isn't always the same and we all have different lipcolors which affects the final outcome. I got the sparkling fuschia and it wasn't the fuschia I expected. It was very similar to my Bourjois 3D no.16 lipgloss color except that the avon one had golddust. The color was rich and the wand helps you to get the right amount of gloss. The packaging is great,fits into a purse and it's not messy. However,it doesn't last for more than 3 or 4 hours. Overall,it's a good gloss at an affordable price. Just ensure you pick the right color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I loved the old Glazewears they were very moisturising but I think this new formula is drying and makes my lips peel and go crusty.

I couldn't figure out why it would be different but then I looked at the ingredients. They've now added in the preservative Tocopherol Acetate (synthetic Vitamin E, chemical not natural). Tocopherol Acetate is very drying so including it in a lip gloss kind of spoils the point of bothering to put it on in the first place. Its one of the ingredients that causes "gloss addiction". Your lips feel dry, so you apply gloss, they get drier so you reach for more gloss and so on. The condition of your lips takes a dive and you start ordering lip scrubs and balms to try and hide the real problem, which is your gloss is drying your lips so much you have contact dermatitis.

I've also noticed its becoming really common in the cheaper end products but not so much in the better quality higher end products. Bite Beauty lipsticks don't contain Tocopherol Acetate for instance and people rave about the look of their lips with them! Since throwing out all my lip products with this ingredient my lips look 15 years younger, moist and healthy, and I don't "need" to apply lip products unless I want to. I'm in love with my lips again.

on 12/18/2014 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Omg i love these theyre so pretty and highly pigmented:)

on 9/27/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a replacement for Berry Cool, which has been discontinued. My rep suggested Intense Plum, but since they were having a 2 for $6.99 sale, I also purchased Rave, which is in the same color family. I love both colors. Intense Plum is closest to Berry Cool and it's perfect for everyday wear. Rave is very sparkly/glittery, so it's better suited for dress-up.

The new Ultra formula does seem to be more moist than the older formula. Ultra wears well: it stays on for hours, even after eating a meal. All in all, I like it and will purchase more colors...when they go on sale again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not the same Glazewear that merited a 4/5 rating. The new formula is not as thick and creamy -it's oily. The scent is weird. The packaging leaks. The shades may have the same names but it is not the same product. I ended up tossing them all in the trash. I miss the old Glazewear.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The glazewear is such a great gloss I'm so upset they changed the formula. The packaging is nice as nice and neither is the applicator. The gloss also is not as creamy as it used to be and the colors are harder to work with my skintone. The old glazewear is much better than the ultra glazewear.