Chloe Love Story

Chloe Love Story

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

In my opinion, this is superior to the original Chloe and Narcissus. It borders old lady fragrance to me so I will pass on this on. I will not purchase.

I love this perfume! it has a clear scent that makes you feel you you are in a garden of flowers!

I received the travel size as a gift, and I absolutely love this perfume. I'm not much of a white florals person, but I love how these florals mix with the same original base as the original Chloe EDP. The initial spray smells like an abundance of white florals to me. But the drydown is a clean, powdery floral. I had traces of this lovely scent on my jacket, and kept wondering what it was until I realized that it was my perfume. I haven't tried their other fragrances aside from the original and Roses de Chloe, but this one is by far my favorite of the 3. Hope this doesn't get discontinued!!

on 2/17/2016 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite orange blossom fragrance since La Chasse aux Papillons! Being from Southern California, I am very picky about my orange blossom fragrances. I like orange blossom to smell like "real" white blossoms, not like neroli. Stephanotis is a particularly wonderful note for bringing out the true freshness in orange flowers. Anne Flipo created many of my favorite florals, and upon first sniff, I guessed that Love Story is her work. This would be a perfect wedding scent, but it's just beautiful all the time. This is easy to wear, and it has the hypnotic, mesmerizing effect of the aromas of real-life orange blossoms

on 2/17/2016 4:00:00 PM

This perfume is a very wearable, feminine floral. A light, clean scent that doesn't have much longevity on my skin but I liked it while it was there. I love the packaging and invested in a rollerball to try it out. Great for spring/summer :)

on 5/29/2016 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This truly is a love story perfume. My second favorite of house of Chloe. My fav is the classic Edp :) this smells like heaven, first notes welcome you with white spring flowers. Second and deep notes came out with rose and classic powdery scents. It can be worn on every occasion, I think I might wear it on my wedding ;)

on 11/10/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm a former perfume addict, who is now allergic to many fragrances. I was excited to try Love Story, because Chloe makes a few of the only fragrances I can wear anymore. This perfume, unfortunately is a very sharp floral that gave me an instant migraine. It's not an original scent. It reminds me exactly of another migraine-inducing fragrance from Estee Lauder (either Pleasures or Pure White Linen, I can't recall). I can see why others would think this is a beautiful fragrance, but I am in pain and misery after just one spritz. Also, it is very long lasting and hard to wash off, which would be great for most people.

on 12/22/2015 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the $20 kit of Chloe Lovestory with the original Chloe perfume and I must say that I love Lovestory even more than the original itself. It's light, floral, and a little goes a long way. I have been using this every day and the bottle looks like I've barely used any. It's been three weeks now. I love it!

on 10/11/2015 11:25:00 PM

Clean, sensual and remarkably appropriate for daytime wear. I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. I got it as a tester, then a rollerball then went and got the large spray. I'd say I'm effectively hooked!

on 11/9/2015 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells just like Eternity Now, which I have in my collection. I like it, but not any less or more than the Eternity. They are almost exact duplicates, but with the Chloe being slightly less peppery. Below is my Eternity Now review

Bought the 1 oz. Needed a summer scent in a pinch, and this was passable.
I literally get no fruit from this at all. To me it's more akin to the CK One line than it is to the Eternity line. Clean cotton, fresh laundry, aquatic, just a hint of pepper. Bright and cool and soft. It's a little sweet, but just a little. This is great for warm weather and I can tell that it'll be wearable during cooler weather as well.
Good sillage, moderate lasting power. Unobtrusive enough for work-wear. Super light feminine. Not particularly orginal or compelling, but quite nice just the same. I won't re buy but I'm not disappointed either.

Popular Fragrances