3.6

price range

Reviews

23 days ago

To do the

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

23 days ago

Very sheer coverage as the name suggest and I’m perfectly okay with it. It evens out skin tone if you have slight discolouration but, if your discolouration is significant this will not do it for you. Mild redness is toned down but MAC F&B does a better job in my opinion. For me the downside to using MAC is that it’s not cruelty-free so I’d pick Glossier over it. This (in shade G10) over my Stila One Step Correct serum primer is enough coverage for an even-toned natural skin look. I think the shades are quite forgiving because I first tried my daughter’s (G11) out before deciding to jump on the bandwagon. Her skin is fairer than mine but I was able to use her shade as well. Sure it was a little light but this is so sheer it isn’t really an issue if the shade is off slightly, at least not between G10 & G11 in my experience. I have dry skin and found this a nice dewy finish that left me looking youthful and radiant all day long.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2 months ago

Skin background: Oily, acne prone, scarring, sensitive/ reactive, large pores, fair with warm-neutral undertones.
 OVERALL RATING: 3/5
 COVERAGE: Well, no surprise here but this virtually has no coverage- but I also don’t think it is a useless product. More on that later.
 FINISH: Due to the diamond powder and other emollients, the finish of this product is like a combination of an illuminating primer that has a hint of color to it. Does it conceal my acne, redness, scarring, etc.? HELL to the no it does not, however Glossier never claimed that it would do that for the user. But what it DOES do, atleast for me, is even out the overall tone of my skin. It looks like my skin with an Instagram filter on it. It blurs my pores and gives a healthy glow and is quite pretty.
 TEXTURE: The texture is very odd- I was expecting it to be a lot more runny but it is actually viscous and takes a little more effort to blend in.
 SCENT: None
 SPF: None
 LASTING POWER: What surprised me about this is that it actually holds up fairly well. I was expecting to be an oily and patchy mess by the 4 hour mark, however I found that the skin tint held its ground fairly well. It can be hard to achieve that “no makeup makeup” look that will last with you throughout the day- with such minimal coverage you don’t want any of that disappearing on you. But, again for me personally, I found this held up well on my oily skin. I did blot and touch up my powder about 2 times and I will say it looks decent for a good 6 hours.
 SHADES: Because the product is so sheer the shade range is actually pretty impressive because I think you can make atleast 2-3 of the shades work for you. I am in G11 and I actually may go for G10 to add a bit more color to my face.
 PRICE: $26 is pretty steep given how small the bottle is, and tbh I feel that I am going through this fairly quickly.
That is my main qualm with this product. DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope!
 PACKAGING: Yeah the packaging is cute and minimalistic. I actually like that the you have to squeeze the tube with some force because I HATE when products just leak out of the bottle too readily.
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: yes
 FINAL VERDICT: I hate that I’m jumping on the bandwagon because I KNOW IN MY HEART that if the marketing and packaging were not so on point I wouldn’t have even bothered with this product. But what I do appreciate about this product is that they don’t claim it to be anything other than it is- a tint. I don’t think this product will suit every ones tastes, but nobody should shy away from it because they thin their skin is not “perfect” enough. I don’t have perfect skin, I have texture and some pitted scarring and post-inflammatory pigmentation but I do enjoy what this product, and the brand overall, has to offer as far as the make up goes.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

4 months ago

I've been using Skin Tint for about three years, through the reformulation. I used to wear light but I recently ordered G12, which is a closer match to my skin since it has pinker undertones. I love it for what it is -- just a barely there tint with a sheen. It doesn't cover up redness on my cheeks, but sort of blends the redness so that it doesn't look patchy, but actually kind of cute. It also doesn't cover up my pores and blackheads completely, but makes them less noticeable. And like every other foundation/tinted moisturizer I've tried, it can accentuate flakiness it you have them. I've found that a good exfoliating and moisturizing routine gets rid of that. I usually mix about 8 drops of this with my sunscreen/moisturizer (Kimberly Sayer), but also wear it straight over a normal moisturizer sometimes. It works well both ways. One bottle lasts me about a year, so I always stock up on Black Friday. They also sell it in a kit with the concealer for a discount. If you're ordering from Glossier for the first time, you can get 10% off with my referral code: https://re.glossier.com/cca1963d

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

7 months ago

As a huge fan of MAC Face & Body foundation, which I've used for over a decade, I was so excited to try this. For me, it functions the same way as MAC Face & Body, but it's more vibrant. I like that this has diamond power rather than talc. Skin Tint is basically a tinted serum of silicones, so I was quite concerned about nasty cystic outbreaks. So far, though, this has not irritated my skin at all, and I've been using it for a couple of months. Maybe it's not irritating because I wear it over sunscreen? Or maybe there's an ingredient that counteracts irritation? Skin Tint makes my skin look even, and not overly layered. I like the naturally perfected look so very much. If I want to look "dewy", I don't need to powder over this (I live in a super dry climate). I find the coverage to be better than most people describe it. This definitely mutes my fresckles/sunspots, and blurs other imperfections. I don't get facial redness, so I don't know how this works for counteracting it. When I want to add a little extra pigment and a clean set, I use Wowder. In my life, I would look out of place wearing heavy makeup except for special occasions. I prefer to wear some makeup every day though, and Glossier meets my needs. I wear shade G-7 or G-8 (depending on the time of year), for my medium olive skin. (For comparison, other shades that suit me are: MAC in C4, and EL Doublewear in Tawny.

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

8 months ago

Loooove this so so much! If you're a fan of full coverage this is not for you, this just basically evens out your own skin tone while adding a dewy look. I wear glasses so in humidity the dewyness from the skin tint along with sweating makes my glasses slip on my nose which is annoying but that's it, definitely re purchasing such a nice product!!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

I love this! It has a tinge of coverage but i dont mind coz the more mature my skin gets the less it looks good with thicker foundations. This makes me feel youthful! Pair this with milk make up’s matte bronzer and voila perfect everyday face IMO. Definitely will repurchase!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

There are by now more than plenty reviews on the internet about Skin Tint, so I'll talk a bit about the difference between ST and other comparable products. Mac F&B is water based, whilst ST is oil based. F&B dries down and is buildable, ST is not. Sure you can smear another layer on but you'll not see any difference so why bother. I would also say that I think F&B has more pigment which means more coverage and more color payoff. ST is dewy, whilst F&B gets to a satin finish when dry. ST now has 8 shades whilst F&B has >20. Shade choice is more important with ST than F&B since F&B will show up more. Meaning it doesn't really matter if you choose G7 or G8 in ST, but the difference between G6 and G8 is more pronounced. When you buy ST, you're probably also considering purchasing Stretch Concealer. That's when choosing the right shade will also be important since SC is much thicker than ST. I never used First Aid Beauty Skin Tint but from I've read, the composition of FAB ST is similar to F&B. So water based, will dry down a bit more and is buildable. FAB only has 4 shades. ST and F&B don't have spf, FAB does but I really hope that by now everyone knows, the amount of makeup you have to apply to achieve acceptable spf protection means nobody will ever do that. I would also like to point out that it's important to consider your skincare and makeup routine as a whole. I prefer emollient face creams and spf and ST just doesn't sit well on top of that. But sometimes in summer I skip face cream, only use my emollient spf and then ST sits quite well on my face.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

a year ago

One of my favorite for daily minimum make up to keep my skin healthy and clear.(which is the most important part of all.) It’s glowy, undetectable, it also doesn’t budge and feels nothing on your skin! I would also like to try MILK sunshine skin tint next!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a year ago

In theory I like this product... nice light coverage in an easy-to-use squeeze bottle... it's a small bottle but it lasts a while. And I do enjoy wearing it during periods where I only wear makeup occasionally. HOWEVER, since I started to wear this everyday to work I've begun to get a lot of whiteheads. Also, it's really greasy so it does not work well with my squalane moisturizer. For these reasons I don't think I'll purchase it again.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29