L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great for my oily and acne prone skin. In MAC foundations I’m a NC42, so I matched myself with 108 Caramel Beige and it’s really close to my skin tone just a tad bit lighter (which is the look I’m going for). It conceals the redness really well in my nose area and some of my hyperpigmentation from past pimples on my jawline. Overall, this is my favorite foundation that I reach for everyday.

I have extremely oily skin and this stuff holds up!! I have searched for years to find the right foundation and I’ve gotta say, this is it. Mind you, I do still use a translucent powder maybe twice throughout the day because of how excessively oily my skin gets. This foundation last all day. I really do love it. If you have dry skin tho, I don’t recommend it. And also, even if you have very oily skin, don’t forget to moisturize and prime your skin first, because if not, it can get a little flakey due to the mattifying nature of this foundation.

on 12/29/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
Great coverage, looks great on photos, no flashbacks, lasts a long time on my very oily skin, humidity-proof, easy to work with, matches my skin tone well (104), does not transfer even when blotted with blotting paper

Cons:
Emphasizes texture, clings on dry patches, can be too thick for daily makeup

on 8/9/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that the first time I heard that this foundation works great on oily skin I was esceptic, first because you can't try it on store, next because of the brand. But I reaaaaallly LOVE IT.
I went to Wallgreens, find my tone on findnation.com and went to bought it, when i try it on, I was really surprised and happy as heaven, because non ever a foundation have been so similar to my skin tone.
I have tried a lot of foundations MAC, Clinique (Still love Clinique, but makes my skin more oily, but love the texture), Covergirl, Fenty (UGHHHH), Urban Decay, L.A Girl.
This foundation Its like a second skin and very natural, obviously my nose keeps getting oily but I put some mattifying powder like airspun and gets ready again. I also use 108 skin tone, if that helps you.

Give it a try, it worth every money spent.

This is by far the worst foundation I have ever used. I wished the formula was far better though, as the color matched me and the finish did look really lovely. After about 3-4 hours of wear, the foundation starts cracking on my face and developing a horrible spotty texture, truly awful. I have normal skin and do prime with moisturizer before applying but it doesn't work either. Was so embarrassed at work and hoping nobody saw the unsightly splotches on my face. Erm NO, nobody needs foundation like that.

This might be great if you have oily skin. I have normal/combo skin, and it went on too splotchy. I will see if I can return it, although it wasn't very pricy being drugstore. I got it in 101 Classic Ivory, which was a little too late for me.

on 7/27/2018 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is the only foundation that matches my asian golden undertone.I have tried dozens of foundation from drugstore to high-end but non came as close to this one. The golden beige (104) shade is pretty close to my skin tone.(nc25-30) It niether broke me out nor oxidized on me. Covers pretty good & stays matte for good 4 hours.

on 7/15/2018 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried this foundation several times since it came out. I think they changed the formula. The shades are mostly yellow which is not that favorable. I settled for 104 for my NC30 skin. The problem with this foundation is that it separates in very little pieces once it settles. I changed the shade to 103 thinking that the problem was with the shade. 103 looked ashy on me and I still saw the separation of the foundation. Bottom line is that this foundation looks like a bad mask. Not recommended!

on 7/14/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first foundation I purchased in a long time and I have to say that I'm pleased with its performance. My skin is very oily and the foundation keeps my skin looking matte for a decent amount of time. If you have oily skin and want a matte foundation but you're on the fence about it, I would recommend trying it out! The foundation range in store isn't great but online they have a wider variety of shades.

on 7/3/2018 5:57:00 PM

This is just ok. Heavy coverage but I found it to be too much; it’s very hard to make this look natural