L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 1/18/2018 10:33:00 AM

I bought this foundation bcoz I've was looking foundation that no paraban, no alcohol and no perfume. I was excited to try this one, since so many good review about this product and it's no everything that I mentioned. I have very sensitive skin (pimples and eczema) so it's very hard for me to get foundation that doesn't broke meup. I thought this foundation will be my saver but NOT. I've try this for a week, it's very good in control oil. however on the first week I start saw tinny red bumps on my skin, but I still continue used. however on the second week it's start broke like hell. my skin got red and pimples come out. till now still didn't find any foundation that suitable for my skin.

on 1/14/2018 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. I wear 120 in Maybelline Fit Me matte and pore less and 520 light in CG matte B.B. cream. Shade 102 shell beige in this works well for my skin tone once this foundation sets for about 15 minutes. I was a little scared because when first applied the shade appeared a little too light and the foundation looked mask like! But as I said before after about 15 minutes or so the mask look goes away and the color blends in perfectly. I’d say this is medium full coverage on me. Definitely provides a lot more coverage than the CG B.B. cream and a bit more than the Fit me. I like all three foundations pretty much equally well and continue to purchase them. I did however discover I can NOT use this on my eye area because it makes it look horrible enhancing every fine line I have which most likely is from this products mattifying effects. I use concealer only on my eye are and will use a bit more of this to spot conceal any spots or scars I have going on. It doesn’t keep me matte all day but neither does anything else I use. I like how I can wear this multiple ways...lighter for daily wear and build it up for the times I dress up. I don’t generally use powder over anything I wear because I am lazy but I don’t think most would need to with this since it dries with a powdery finish. I haven’t tried to wear it 24 hours however it wears well throughout the day. Of course it doesn’t look fresh like I just applied at the end of the day but it wears off evenly and doesn’t get patchy.

on 12/28/2017 7:02:00 PM

Thank you L'Oreal for maming such a high quality product with a great price! I spent years looking for a drugstore foundation that would cover up acne scars, stay on for hours, not break me out, and have a beautiful finish. I found it all in thia product! I have combo skin and during the fall/winter I like to mix a little of the pro glow and pro matte together to create the perfect finish for my drier skin. During the summer all I need is the Pro Matte!

I had heard so many good things about this foundation. Since I have been trying to find some drugstore go tos, I figured I would give it a shot. I have mine in the lightest shade and at first, I didn’t like it. I thought it looked heavy and cakey. Now that I know how to prepare my skin before using this foundation, I really enjoy it. On Black Friday I ended up having this foundation on for 24 hours. It had worn away around my nose but the rest of my face looked amazing! This has pretty good coverage and has amazing staying power. I use this currently as my “special event” foundation that I use when I want to look flawless and have above average staying power. I definitely will probably comeback to this foundation when I finish this tube up.

on 12/19/2017 12:51:00 PM

I have been using this for the last couple of months and I have just bought my second bottle. I love this foundation because it gives me the coverage I need to get through the day. I also don't get very oily (let's face it nothing keeps me completely matte for the whole day) at the end of the day which is a miracle considering I live in a tropical country. I love also that this looks so natural because the shade is just right. I'm golden beige and it's perfect.

Also while I feel that it doesn't completely hide my pores (I'm currently exploring changes in my skin care to rectify that), I feel like it does a good job smoothing everything over. The only thing is that it is a little pricey in the department store but considering that it is shipped here from the states, I'm not mad. I also forgot but it dries down quickly so you have to be fast in blending it but when it settles, it has a nice powdery like finish that doesn't really need powdering unless you are oily like me.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this!

on 12/4/2017 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this foundation. I've tried high-end foundations across the board, and they still seem to fall short of this amazing formula L'Oreal has put together.

Sure, it's not perfect. No foundation ever is. It doesn't go well with a number of powders, but hey...you have to test combinations until you find your perfect one. (Mine so happens to be NARS Translucent Powder, which never worked with any other foundations I had before this one.)

Wearing this foundation on a Saturday night in a hot bar with lots of drunk and sweaty college students, I was sure my face would be absolutely ruined by the time I made it home at 1 AM. BOY WAS I WRONG. Looking in the mirror when I arrived home, I had to do a double-take. It looked like I had just applied it one hour before, not six! I was almost sad to take apart my masterpiece before going to sleep.

Let's just leave this review right where I started it: if you want an amazing bang-for-your-buck foundation, this just might be it!

on 12/3/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the squeeze tube! I have this in shade 103. Initially, I did not care for this but after giving it another go, it is actually very good for oily skin. Lessons learned: Skin must be exfoliated and well hydrated, must have a good color match, it can look cakey and chalky if too much is applied, careful what you layer this with or it looks like...well...layers. Very good, medium to full coverage. It holds up quite well all day. Doesn't separate or float around!!! Keeps skin matte. I have the world's oiliest nose and I only have to blot and it looks fine. My preference is to powder for a more polished look. Negatives: A bit of oxidation. It looks great after I apply it, then gets a bit too dark and slightly orange for a short amount of time, and then looks great again. Clings pretty bad to dry areas. All in all, I do recommend this foundation for oily skin. At the moment, I’m done with high end since I have been disappointed especially for the price tag and I have been pleasantly surprised and happy by drugstore makeup. This is a great foundation.

Best drug store foundation I've tried to date. I find you do have to blend relatively fast after first applying on the skin. I have combo-oily skin, and I still have to blot and powder about twice through the day, which I don't mind doing. The coverage is there, and the shades work for me. I combine this with the Lumi for day to day and will stick it until I find something that's better.

on 11/23/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Wow!!! I can’t believe this is a drug store brand foundation. Lasts all day, great coverage and build able if needed. This make up does not transfer off on clothes and it does not clog my pores. I have very sensitive skin and allergic to many foundations and I am fine with this one. I found my HG foundation. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its too matte for my taste, i have to mix it with the pro glow and it wears beautiful with great coverage