L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/12/2017 1:35:00 PM

Matte finish, long lasting and affordable price.Off course I don't buy anymore because my fine lines don't permit.Just take care with the shades, this foundation oxidizes, I'm NC 30 and 106 turn me a Loompa-loompa.I prefer apply with beauty blender.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well, it's not Estee Lauder DW, but in a pinch or on a budget, it will do. Great colors - found mine. Only lasts half 5-7 hours. Not quite a full work day. Had to reapply pressed powder several times. Doesn't wash off easily. Like DW, need cleansing cloth and a cleanser followed by toner.

on 8/9/2017 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Medium coverage
Very long lasting - 12 hours approx
Lasts through sweat
Goes on very smoothly
Only con is I wish it was full coverage
Will buy again -it is not my holy grail fav foundation but a good #2 foundation for chill days

on 7/31/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. I compare this to Kat Von D's tattoo foundation. It does not cover as well, but stays on twice as long. I am an oil factory and only have to blot once or twice a day. It does not oxidize or move around. The texture is amazing and is best applied with a blender. I am not a fan of the packaging, but that is my only complaint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I do admit that I had a love and hate relationship with this foundation. I got mine as a gift from my cousin last Christmas, the shade that I had was 108 which was the perfect match for me (I am NC42 in Mac). This product came in a tube and I find it very hygenic and economical for being able to control the amount that you're going to dispense. In the first application, I opted to use brush and applying thinly; I was quite impressed by the coverage that it offered even though you need to work fast. After the application, I noticed that it dried into a flat matte and I decided not to set it with powder. 2 hours later! It caked up and started to emphasize my dry patches --- And the worst part came! It gave me tiny bumps and new set of pimples. That was devastating!!!

I offer you my sincere apologies since English is not my native language.

Hate this foundation.

My skin its quite normal. I have combination skin, fortunately I don't have any acne or discoloration, Just a few dry patches and large pores around my nose.

Two times I have bought this product, in both ir was a disappointment.

Color range is the only good thing.
This Foundation clings into dry patches and settles into pores and expression lines. After 2 hours it looks cakey, melts and transfer to Everything You Touch.

I do set foundation with loose powder, but I don't use primer or setting spray, since i Don't Believe in using multiple products from the same brand in order to get the desired result , promised in first place by the foundation alone.

Whatever It Says in the packaging about The Amazing and extraordinary matte finish (only at the begining) and 24 hrs long wear ... It's a lie.

Every skin is unique and different. We are all different, our needs are distinct, this didn't work for me at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been doing glam photoshoot for my upcoming wedding and my MUA (MakeUp Artist) used this (blended with thick cream foundation/concealer called naturactor). I have combination skin

When used alone (on my neck), it feels very lightweight. Medium coverage with matte finish. Since the MUA used this with cream foundie, it gives more coverage on single layer. It lasts from 11am to 11pm on my face through I'm sweating all day during photo session!

Pros:
- survive from highly sweating for a day. Makeup stay put and not ruined from sweat (not melting)
- minimal oiliness on my T-zone & forehead
- lightweight on the skin even if my MUA blended it with cream foundie
- not causing breakouts

Cons:
- flat, matte lifeless finish (this dead matte finish is not my liking)
- MUA used #105 natural beige but it turns ORANGE on my skin! (Fyi, I am #120/#Y245 or #235 in MUFE) that's why she blended with paler yellow/beige toned thick cream foundie..
- emphasize dryness & smile lines. And it settles on my smile lines
- flaking skin on my drier area (especially around my mouth & cheeks). MUA use benefit's porefessional allover my face as primer too. Bad combo of drying primer + drying foundie + extreme combo skin..

Texture wise, I'd love this if I have oilier skin. But since I love satin & glowing finish, I'll skip on this. Colorwise, #105 is not a match for my skin. Glad I can try this stuff from MUA.

Amazing it stayed matte on my oily combination skin and did not look or feel too dry on my dryer cheeks. Did not stay on more than 2 hours and my acne scars did come back out on show as the day went by but I have come to accept that my skin doesnt hold any makeup even with primer and setting spray unless I apply layers upon layers of setting powder. I would purchase again purely because this feels lightweight on my skin and really is matte and no oiliness after application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

If you don't have oily skin stay away from this guy because it works on us oily gals. Expect full coverage and a little bit is setting around fine lines but overall it works. Good price and lots of product a little bit goes along way!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The packaging is ugly, sorry.
The coverage is a little more than medium, I guess, because I don't have scar or skin problems.
This does not gives me a natural look, I look l am wearing foundation, but it stays at its place.
The price is ok, but I think the result is not worth the price, I can find a cheaper alternative.