L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Excelente

Very similar to the Pro Glo except its SLIGHTLY more matte as the name suggests. But the 2 are honestly similar enough of a formula that you probably don't need both. This one doesn't have an SPF so I probably won't rebuy since Pro Glo does.

Not big on the tube - sometimes too much squirts out. I bought this for $13.49 at Rite Aid (impusle buy I could have gotten it for $10 on Amazon). For $13.49 I would have wanted a glass bottle - this flimsy packaging seems odd considering that this is even more expensive than their regular true match line which offers the standard bottle packaging that I much prefer.

That being said, I am a fan of the formula. I got 101 which looks the same as 201 from the pro glow -they are both the lightest with the same pinky/peach cool undertone. Just keep in mind it is cool toned and it seems like this is the only fair option.

My favorite part of the formula is how it sat on my unprimed pores when I first applied it (I was just testing the shade match). To my surprise it concealed them beautifully as if I was wearing a primer - I always need a primer but this sat on top of it beautifully.

Over all I won't rebuy since Pro Glo is the same price and formula but with SPF which is very important to me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like the coverage it gives, & it goes on really dry unless you use a damp sponge.

on 8/24/2018 4:51:00 AM

This is a good foundation. I have super oily skin and use this with a primer, apply this foundation, top with a setting powder and then a setting spray. It doesn’t oxidise and stays the right colour but it is quite thick so a little goes a long way. It doesn’t break me out either which is a massive bonus with my blemish prone skin!

on 8/9/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that the first time I heard that this foundation works great on oily skin I was esceptic, first because you can't try it on store, next because of the brand. But I reaaaaallly LOVE IT.
I went to Wallgreens, find my tone on findnation.com and went to bought it, when i try it on, I was really surprised and happy as heaven, because non ever a foundation have been so similar to my skin tone.
I have tried a lot of foundations MAC, Clinique (Still love Clinique, but makes my skin more oily, but love the texture), Covergirl, Fenty (UGHHHH), Urban Decay, L.A Girl.
This foundation Its like a second skin and very natural, obviously my nose keeps getting oily but I put some mattifying powder like airspun and gets ready again. I also use 108 skin tone, if that helps you.

Give it a try, it worth every money spent.

This is by far the worst foundation I have ever used. I wished the formula was far better though, as the color matched me and the finish did look really lovely. After about 3-4 hours of wear, the foundation starts cracking on my face and developing a horrible spotty texture, truly awful. I have normal skin and do prime with moisturizer before applying but it doesn't work either. Was so embarrassed at work and hoping nobody saw the unsightly splotches on my face. Erm NO, nobody needs foundation like that.

This might be great if you have oily skin. I have normal/combo skin, and it went on too splotchy. I will see if I can return it, although it wasn't very pricy being drugstore. I got it in 101 Classic Ivory, which was a little too late for me.

on 7/27/2018 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is the only foundation that matches my asian golden undertone.I have tried dozens of foundation from drugstore to high-end but non came as close to this one. The golden beige (104) shade is pretty close to my skin tone.(nc25-30) It niether broke me out nor oxidized on me. Covers pretty good & stays matte for good 4 hours.

on 7/15/2018 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried this foundation several times since it came out. I think they changed the formula. The shades are mostly yellow which is not that favorable. I settled for 104 for my NC30 skin. The problem with this foundation is that it separates in very little pieces once it settles. I changed the shade to 103 thinking that the problem was with the shade. 103 looked ashy on me and I still saw the separation of the foundation. Bottom line is that this foundation looks like a bad mask. Not recommended!

on 7/14/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first foundation I purchased in a long time and I have to say that I'm pleased with its performance. My skin is very oily and the foundation keeps my skin looking matte for a decent amount of time. If you have oily skin and want a matte foundation but you're on the fence about it, I would recommend trying it out! The foundation range in store isn't great but online they have a wider variety of shades.