L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/3/2018 5:57:00 PM

This is just ok. Heavy coverage but I found it to be too much; it’s very hard to make this look natural

on 6/16/2018 4:07:00 PM

ugh, what a disappointment. the wear wasn't bad, it blended nicely, but this stuff had way more of an orange tint to than I'd have expected. i compared it to my wrist and forearm in store and it looked like a nice ivory shade that would work- I'm pale with pink undertones so i have go a bit darker than the lightest shades but i can generally make work even with a limited shade range. that said, yuck! as soon it came out the tube, the color was instantly orangey. i looked like a pitcher of pumpkin juice straight from the Gryffindor table. i have no idea how fares longevity wise, as i sloughed it off my face immediately. oh well, at least wasn't expensive. on to the next one.

on 4/5/2018 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to foundation. It doesn’t break me out and the coverage is good. It can be a bit drying but not bad at all and stays pretty well on my oily spots. The colors could be better but I buy two and mix them together. I’m an NC20-25 and use 102 and 103 in the summer.

on 12/3/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the squeeze tube! I have this in shade 104. Initially, I did not care for this but after giving it another go, it is actually extremely good for oily skin. Lessons learned: Skin must be exfoliated and well hydrated, must have a good color match, it can look a little cakey and chalky if too much is applied, careful what you layer this with or it looks like...well...layers. Very good, medium to full coverage. It holds up quite well all day. Doesn't separate or float around!!! Keeps skin matte. I have the world's oiliest nose and I only have to blot and it looks fine. My preference is to powder for a more polished look and I can get away without touching up with powder. Negatives: Clings to dry areas. All in all, I do highly recommend this foundation for oily skin. At the moment, I’m done with high end since I have been disappointed especially for the price tag and I have been pleasantly surprised and happy by drugstore makeup. This is a great foundation and I reach for this a lot!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a wonderful drugstore foundation. My HG is Makeup Forever but I can't always justify spending $40 a pop for makeup. L'oreal Infallible comes in a close second place and it costs a fraction of the price. It leaves a beautiful matte finish that lasts the entire day. I don't even need to mess with blotting papers anymore which were a mainstay in my beauty routine before. My skin used to get so shiny by the end of the day. But not with this product. I apply the Golden Beige shade with a brush, roll some Ben Nye Banana Powder on top with a fluffy powder brush, and I'm good to go!! Even in the hot summer months when makeup can do a meltdown. It feels nice and light and has a golden undertone which works with my skin tone.

The only warning I have is if you have large pores, it could settle into those. What I do is use Garnier Micellar Water regularly to diminish the look of my pores and clean them out every night. Then when I use this in the morning is just smooths right on. No problems.

on 8/12/2017 1:35:00 PM

Matte finish, long lasting and affordable price.Off course I don't buy anymore because my fine lines don't permit.Just take care with the shades, this foundation oxidizes, I'm NC 30 and 106 turn me a Loompa-loompa.I prefer apply with beauty blender.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

If you don't have oily skin stay away from this guy because it works on us oily gals. Expect full coverage and a little bit is setting around fine lines but overall it works. Good price and lots of product a little bit goes along way!

on 7/17/2017 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because my favorite beauty influenster on youtube recommended this with rave reviews. Being the makeup junkie that I am, I had to give this a try. And am I ever glad I did. This has now become my go-to foundation, even over my high end brands. There is something about this formula that my skin just LOVES. It goes on so beautifully and wears all day. I do this weird make up trick to help it last (that another favorite makeup guru suggested), you first put on primer (I use NYX pore filler primer in my t-zone and the NYX Angel Veil on the rest of my face). Then I lightly dust translucent powder (I use Coty translucent powder) and then dot the Infallible Pro-matte and really blend it in. WOW. It's amazing how it creates this amazing air-brushed look and stays really matte all day. I've tried this trick with other foundations, but for some reason this particular one works the best for my skin and makes me look as close to having porcelain skin as I can get! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely stock up on this little gem!

on 6/27/2017 10:09:00 PM

I have been using Liquid Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation #52/#53 for 2 years, and then I tried NARS Sheer Foundation Light 4 with NARS Tinted Moisturizer St. Tropez for about 6 months and then started using Too Faced Born this Way foundation for about 6 months. Now I found a better less expensive foundation for half the price. I have the Matte and Glow version. I use #203 and #202. The foundation goes on well with a flat or round brush dual fiber. I use a good face powder after and it's almost a flawless airbrushed finish, and set it with L'Oreal's setting spray or NYX matte setting spray for a flawless look. I put it on at 7:30 am and it's perfect till 10:00 pm or later. I prefer the Glow version over the matte foundation. I'm happy that I found this product. Thanks for reading!

on 6/27/2017 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

For drugstore this is actually a decent foundation for oily skin. I love the squeeze bottle. My pros for this product:
1. Super matte finish for those who love that
2. Blends fairly well
3. Easy availability, you shouldn't have to search hi and lo to find this foundation
4. Affordable compared to department store/luxury brands

Cons
1. Limited color selection, I have to blend 2 shades to get my match
2. This settles in pores like nobody's business. And upon applying the second layer, it creases around my smile lines. I've never had a foundation do that.
3. It transfers quite a bit, even tho it claims to be 24 hour wear and with a setting spray.
4. Not full coverage, I'd say its medium coverage but buildable.
5. Has a strange, chalky look to it as you apply it, almost reminds me of milk of magnesia type texture.

Its an okay foundation but it just doesn't do it for me. I'll finish what I have but I won't repurchase.