MAC Prep and Prime Fix+

MAC Prep and Prime Fix+
Prep and Prime Fix+Prep and Prime Fix+

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 2/28/2017 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

LOVE this, I've been through countless bottles and it's just such a great product. It takes away any powder-y-ness and any cakey-ness from my face and it's nice and refreshing spraying it on my face because I live in Queensland and it's always boiling here. One of my favourite products.

on 2/25/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Me: Sensitive and dry skin prone to redness.

What I like: Gives an instant dewy finish to the skin - removes the powdery or cake-y look that can appear when layering foundation, concealer and powders. It's a readily accessible product and well packaged for travel with a lock on the spray top.

What I don't like: This just doesn't work for my sensitive skin. I itch every time I apply and it drives me crazy. It can also feel quite sticky like it has silicones in it (it doesn't so it could be the glycerine that creates this sensation). I much prefer hydrosol based facial mists - which also happen to be much cheaper than this product. I like quite a few MAC products (Pro Longwear Concealer is a favourite) but this is a loser for me.

I'm Happy by the results Mac fix Plus spray. It is a good setting spray keeping make up locked for more than 4 hours. When we are in hurry to apply moisturiser before foundation, we can just spray fix Plus on face before foundation. So our skin gets hydrated before foundation easily saving time. Can also be mixed with foundation to make foundation moisturised in winter season and used as a splash of water spraying in face in summer season. Just keeping in handbag in summer season and spraying it can keep face cool and hydrated too. For dry skin it doesn't act as a good moisturiser. For comb or oily skin it is a good moisturiser too apart from acting as setting spray. My advice is to don't mix oil based or cream based foundation with fix Plus. It makes foundation to oxidise(making skin look 2 shades darker). When spraying fix Plus on brush before applying eyeshadow will not only give longevity of eyeshadow but also gives opaque intense color payoff of eyeshadow. I like Natural looking makeup but that makeup should conceal pores and give soft glowing young face. So my trick is to spray fix Plus, wait a min, apply color corrector or concealer based on your skin problem, leave for 2 min, apply light foundation because as heavy foundation creates a mask makeup, final step as powdering loose powder heavily as it helps to mask pores(not compact powder), final secret is to spray fix Plus all over face by holding 12 cms. Booo excess powder absorbed and creates natural looking makeup concealing pores too and prolong makeup to be locked up to minimum 4 hours. Don't apply loose powder in brush, dip powder sponge in loose powder(my favourite mac cc loose powder adjust) and just dab gently all over face, don't use swiping motion as it disturbs foundation and it won't conceal pores. Dab sponge gently taking required amounts till we get satisfied result and spray MAC FIX PLUS. Awwwwome Natural Looking Face. Be careful in spraying - excess spraying can make foundation blended with powder to slide away. Hold 12 cms away and spary till u get your desired look. I will continue buying Mac Fix Plus when mine gets over. Price is a bit higher as compared to other setting sprays. This is the only con. Enjoy using Mac Fix+ in multiple ways makeup beauties...!!

on 2/18/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! If I ever look or feel a little dry or flaky a few spritzes of this product and I can continue on with my makeup. Amazing!

on 2/14/2017 10:03:00 AM

my first day using this and I can already say it's going to be a staple in my makeup collection. I would spend so much time doing my makeup and it would look great.... but leave a powdery look to my face. no more! this transforms my final look... making my face look dewy and fresh... can transform eyeshadow and makes it just POP. the hype over this is real and I'm so glad I purchased. I have bought cheaper things trying to get this effect.... no go. while this is spendy.... it's the only product that gives me the effect I want. will repurchase!

on 2/9/2017 6:19:00 PM

My makeup is nothing without using fix plus .. gives u fresh , bright makeup .. nice finish for the look

on 2/9/2017 2:55:00 AM

This is my holy grail product! I have gone through a good 3 bottles of this in a couple of months. I use it before makeup to freshen my face, on brushes to strengthen the pigmentation of eyeshadows and after my makeup to lock it in place. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.

on 2/7/2017 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this as a way to hydrate my face when it needs an extra boost. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth.

on 2/7/2017 12:58:00 AM

Holy grail

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I adore Fix +. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I even spray it on my eyeshadow brush to pull more pigment out of an eyeshadow. If my makeup is looking dull or powdery in the middle of the day, I spray it on to refresh my face. I also really like the packaging. It doesn't dispense too much spray and it is the perfect fine mist. I will continue to purchase this and would cry if MAC ever changed the formula.

Popular Face Skincare Products