MAC Prep and Prime Fix+

MAC Prep and Prime Fix+
Prep and Prime Fix+Prep and Prime Fix+

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 7/3/2018 4:29:00 PM

This is a good finishing spray as it does take away the powdery look after you’ve finished your makeup. I will just say this is not a setting spray!! It doesn’t do anything for me when it comes to making my makeup last longer. I’d buy again but I don’t really understand the whole hype on this. £19 in the UK is a fair price compared to many high end finishing sprays however MAC know it’s a cult product of theirs and keep putting the prices up which is off putting to me. Overall I’d buy again but really don’t think it’s anything special

on 6/17/2018 11:20:00 PM

Ive bought countless bottles of this. I am a acne prone oily tzone but dry everywhere else girl. I need this for the dry patches from using benzoyl peroxide. I get super flaky on my chin and couple sprits of this fixes that problem. It doesnt completely take away the super flakes but it does make it look a lot better. I used this a lot when i used to use powder foundation. I like this for foiling shadow also. Its very versatile.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Theres something i love about this so much more than other ptoducts. It's very natural and feels heavenly on the skin, but it can be used as so many things. I mainly use mine as a primer, but it can be used for so much more. Bursts of moisture, as a fine anti drying 'setting spray', and to moisten your skin and your brushes without having to get them or your skin all wet. Its amazing. Have only gotten the original scented one so far but I'm hoping to get a flavoured one when i need a new bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Makes your foundation look amazing and last all day

on 5/10/2018 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great and my mum LOVES this! She literally always talks about how amazing this product is! Her make up looks flawless all the time!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I always use this product after I have applied my makeup. It takes away the heavy makeup matte look, and keeps it in place all day

Makes my makeup melt together and it is great to spray on a brush before applying highlight to make it pop a bit more!

on 2/15/2018 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Yes. Try it. It does everything it's supposed to do. I'm oily, and this melts everything together into a radiant finish without causing makeup separation or breakdown.

on 2/9/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you need something to foil eye colors or highlighters to make them really pop, this is an absolute MUST. nothing else can compare!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’m very oily and prefer a matte finish. I use this to spray on my eyeshadow brush to intensify colors but that’s it. However, my dry skin clients LOVE this setting spray. Especially since it’s come out with the beautiful new scents. The rose one is my favorite.

Popular Face Skincare Products