MAC Prep and Prime Fix+

MAC Prep and Prime Fix+
Prep and Prime Fix+Prep and Prime Fix+

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/9/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

IF this didn't break me out every time I used it, I would use it ever day.

There is something awesome about this...whenever I used it to 'finish' my makeup, it just does something magical to my face. It isn't technically a setting spray, but I find that it helps everything stays in place. Despite the fact that I still get oily during the day/night, my makeup still looks good - it's not melting off my skin, or becoming patchy, etc. If you over powder your skin by accident or you have some weird dry patches from putting on too much powder, you just spritz this on and it's no big deal. It honestly just transforms your complexion makeup into something long-lasting, natural looking, and seamless.

I really do like this... but it doesn't agree with my skin. I break out when I wear this. Every. Single. Time. I don't know whether it's one of the ingredients or maybe it just suffocates my skin - I always have a few new pimples when I remove my makeup. My skin was looking all messed up after finishing my makeup for Christmas dinner...it was dry and kind of 'meh' looking. So I sprayed my face with this, and it just fixed everything. I did this knowing I would most likely break out and...I was right.

I still keep it around for 'emergencies' like the above situation...but now I mostly use it to turn eye shadows into liners, or intensify shadows. Works well for that as well!

You can buy a mini version of this so, I'd just give that a try first and see how your skin likes it!

on 1/8/2017 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Fix + is an absolute staple for me. I carry this in my purse when I go out. It's especially good for refreshing my mu if I'm out and get hot. I also use this for getting rid of excess powder on my face. I don't use this as a setting spray because that's not what it's for, even on the Mac website it says it's a priming or finishing spray. Not a setting spray. I especially use this in the winter or when my retin a is drying out my skin a bit. This spray helps keep me moisturized. My one gripe would be is that when this spray gets a bit low it stops misting and starts spraying out a bit funky. Other than that I'll continue to repurchase.

on 1/8/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I just purchased this and never look back. Really good oil controlling properties, helps uncake looks, makes my make up look touched up the whole day, if used before moisturizers can even calm down problematic skin during the acne sprouting time. The negative is probably the pump, too hard to push with a finger so its difficult to aim. And it really irritates the eyes (if it hasn't dried completely and I already open them). Will probably run out in 2 years. Perfect amount for the money. In the end saves more than elf or flormar can give. My next journey through HG setting spray would probably be lumene valo.

makes skin oily!

Love this stuff. I love the way it smells and feels on my face. It is not a setting spray, and frankly I'm not sure exactly WHAT it is lol. I think it was marketed as a toner at one point. I use it to soften the look of powder and to give me a little glow. I honestly think a rosewater/glycerine mist does the same but I can guarantee it doesn't smell the same!! Plus it has green tea, so...you know...Antioxidants :)

on 1/2/2017 12:35:00 PM

I use this in my everyday routine but unsure if it works. I feel like it makes my makeup look even more cakey surprisingly, or maybe I'm just overthinking it. I still use it daily though.

on 1/1/2017 4:29:00 PM

It feels very hydrating, good for dry skin. It lasts a long time and is a nice addition to my makeup collection as I haven't seen anything else quite like this. It is not a setting spray but can be used over makeup if it looks kinda cakey and you would like more of a natural, dewy looking finish. Good for intensifying eyeshadows and highlights. I have normal-dry skin and it works okay for me. I like this product and would possibly repurchase

on 12/12/2016 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I just LOVE this! The most perfect setting spray out there, for dry faced girls like myself. This has almost become an addiction, I love the feeling of this spray and I keep it in my bag for touch ups during the day. So simple and so fresh. It does an excellent job making the powder just melt in beautifully. No powdery look at all. I love the lock on the spray, you don't have to worry of it leaking out in your bag. And the size of this allows you to bring it on board airplanes, which I often do, to give extra moisture to my face, The air inside planes is always so dry. Fab price also, for me a bottle lasts around 5-6 months, making it well worth the money.

on 12/10/2016 12:05:00 PM

I went through so many bottles of this!!! Amazing product. Gives you sort of a flawless look and gets rid of any powderiness, immediately. I love using this after baking and setting my undereye area. Also when I "bake", I spray this on the beauty sponge, dip it in the powder and then bake (watch YouTube tutorials and you will see this technique a lot). This way my undereye area looks refreshed. Love this product! Just a few days ago I was thinking to myself, what the hell did I do before I got this product?! Lol.

This is my life saver it lasts a good 6 months! its well worth its price and its transportable!!

Popular Face Skincare Products