MAC Prep and Prime Fix+

MAC Prep and Prime Fix+
Prep and Prime Fix+Prep and Prime Fix+

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Theres something i love about this so much more than other ptoducts. It's very natural and feels heavenly on the skin, but it can be used as so many things. I mainly use mine as a primer, but it can be used for so much more. Bursts of moisture, as a fine anti drying 'setting spray', and to moisten your skin and your brushes without having to get them or your skin all wet. Its amazing. Have only gotten the original scented one so far but I'm hoping to get a flavoured one when i need a new bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Makes your foundation look amazing and last all day

on 5/10/2018 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great and my mum LOVES this! She literally always talks about how amazing this product is! Her make up looks flawless all the time!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a product that I always make sure I have. It's a nice multi use product. Works perfectly to make shimmer eyeshadows more intense, makes highlighter more glowy , and takes away that powdery look I get , since I have dry skin. Nice, clean light scent, I hate scented products but this is light enough and the smell goes away quick. It is a little pricey, but even using it everyday , the bottle lasts a few months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I always use this product after I have applied my makeup. It takes away the heavy makeup matte look, and keeps it in place all day

Makes my makeup melt together and it is great to spray on a brush before applying highlight to make it pop a bit more!

on 2/15/2018 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Yes. Try it. It does everything it's supposed to do. I'm oily, and this melts everything together into a radiant finish without causing makeup separation or breakdown.

on 2/9/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you need something to foil eye colors or highlighters to make them really pop, this is an absolute MUST. nothing else can compare!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’m very oily and prefer a matte finish. I use this to spray on my eyeshadow brush to intensify colors but that’s it. However, my dry skin clients LOVE this setting spray. Especially since it’s come out with the beautiful new scents. The rose one is my favorite.

Gives me breakouts within hours after using it..... tried many times same issue ...... strange but i m not happy with my purchase

Popular Face Skincare Products