4.7

Shop Now

Reviews

from

3 months ago

One of my best lipsticks till date! I use a Mac NC45 so this is like a nude pink on me. I usually use a liner and I’m good to go. It has a matte finish, if I want a glossy look I pair with a nude or pinkish gloss. Will definitely replace this once it runs out

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

3 months ago

I wished I loved it but the formula makes my lips look dried out and parched even with balm underneath. The color also didn't suit me. I guess my lips are too pigmented because this lipstick gave me light Pepto-Bismol concealer lips. Just not flattering. I was hoping for the holy grail others had experienced. And because this was such a bust I don't want to try NYX's other lipstick choices.

About reviewer (1591 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 months ago

This lipstick is my go to everyday lipstick and goes on a natural, slightly dusty/mauve pink on my light yellow toned, asian skin (NC20). It is quite a good dupe for MAC's Mehr on me, with NYX Whipped Caviar being slightly lighter and less matte I would say. The staying power is decent and it goes on smooth, with any fade mainly on the inner part of the lips, which is usual for most lipsticks. It is matte but not really drying matte, maybe a cross between matte and satin. Would recommend if you have light yellow toned skin, couldn't speak for other skin tones as not sure if it would show up slightly brown on some - is recommend trying on in store maybe.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

8 months ago

I really don't understand why I don't love this like everyone else here. I have fair Irish skin and pigmented lips. Everyone here says this is a lovely mauve color. On me it seems to almost read orange. Maybe it's the brown in it? I just purchased it and will try again with liner.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

a year ago

I just love this shade. It is absolutely my go-to lipstick for daytime looks/work. The application is very smooth and I find it has excellent staying power, even after eating and drinking. I keep it with me for the occasional touch-up, but for the most part I really love this lipstick and I was surprised by the quality for the low price.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

a year ago

This is a gorgeous, long-wearing lipstick, but the dusty mauve shade ends up looking a little grayish on my light, warm-toned skin. For skin with a yellow undertone, it just might not be the most flattering choice. It's also a little drying and tends to settle into the lines in my lips unless I apply lip balm underneath. You can't beat the value of NYX, though, and I do think the color would be really beautiful and versatile on most skin tones.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

I love the lipstick itself. It's a beautiful my lips, but better shade, and is easy to apply (no tugging or clinging to dry patches). I don't find it overly drying either, but if you have problems with dry lips, a thin layer of balm underneath would be good. My issue with this is the packaging. I don't know what it is, but I've had two of these and both broke. In my experience, the lipstick bullet falls out of the tube very easily, even with gentle use. It's a shame because it's a lovely color and a good lipstick, but it always breaks. If you can find a way to fix this issue if it does happen, then this is a great product.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I always get compliments (from women :) ) when I wear this.The formula is great, very creamy and pigmented and the colour is a mauvey MLBB. It lasts around 3-4 hours if I don't drink or eat. The finish is not completely matte, more like a satin one and it doesn't dry out my lips. I really like this one and I will definitely repurchase it. I also have Euro Trash and it is a great autumn colour (sort of 90's brown but better).

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I love the color, but this product dries to much on my lips

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Whipped Caviar is a perfect muted pink for cool-toned skin, and the formula is satisfyingly creamy for a matte. Also, cheap! Get yourself something in this line, even if it's not this color!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair