NYX Professional Makeup Matte Lipstick - Whipped Caviar

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just love this shade. It is absolutely my go-to lipstick for daytime looks/work. The application is very smooth and I find it has excellent staying power, even after eating and drinking. I keep it with me for the occasional touch-up, but for the most part I really love this lipstick and I was surprised by the quality for the low price.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorgeous, long-wearing lipstick, but the dusty mauve shade ends up looking a little grayish on my light, warm-toned skin. For skin with a yellow undertone, it just might not be the most flattering choice. It's also a little drying and tends to settle into the lines in my lips unless I apply lip balm underneath. You can't beat the value of NYX, though, and I do think the color would be really beautiful and versatile on most skin tones.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the lipstick itself. It's a beautiful my lips, but better shade, and is easy to apply (no tugging or clinging to dry patches). I don't find it overly drying either, but if you have problems with dry lips, a thin layer of balm underneath would be good.
My issue with this is the packaging. I don't know what it is, but I've had two of these and both broke. In my experience, the lipstick bullet falls out of the tube very easily, even with gentle use. It's a shame because it's a lovely color and a good lipstick, but it always breaks. If you can find a way to fix this issue if it does happen, then this is a great product.

I always get compliments (from women :) ) when I wear this.The formula is great, very creamy and pigmented and the colour is a mauvey MLBB. It lasts around 3-4 hours if I don't drink or eat. The finish is not completely matte, more like a satin one and it doesn't dry out my lips. I really like this one and I will definitely repurchase it. I also have Euro Trash and it is a great autumn colour (sort of 90's brown but better).

I love the color, but this product dries to much on my lips

Whipped Caviar is a perfect muted pink for cool-toned skin, and the formula is satisfyingly creamy for a matte. Also, cheap! Get yourself something in this line, even if it's not this color!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I find this lipstick to be a very nice, nude, red colour on my lips. It tends to show up very differently on some of my friends. So do bare this in mind, it may not look the same on you as it does on others.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Oooooo this is GOOD. I am very picky about lipsticks and I LOVE this! The color is just lovely, it applies nicely and lasts long enough. It feels smooth on my lips. It's just such an easy, beautiful lipstick!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Whipped Caviar is a mauvey MLBB kind of color that works so perfectly with a variety of makeup looks. The texture is very smooth and buttery, and it feels comfortable on the lips. It isn't ultra-matte, but more of a satin-y matte like UD Vice lipsticks in the Comfort Matte formula. This is a very easy to wear shade for me (somewhere between NC10 and NC15), and on deeper skin tones I think it would be more of a true nude. It wears nicely and it feels like nothing on the lips. This is a great every day kind of lipstick, office-friendly without being pink or beige, and super-affordable.

This is a very pretty shade, but it is NOT a nude on me - it is a mauve-y, dusky pink. No one would ever, ever mistake it for my lips but better - it definitely looks like (not barbie pink) lipstick. It lasts a few hours and is matte without being drying. I don't think I'd repurchase just because I don't envision it becoming a staple, but it is a really nice addition to the arsenal at a great price.