Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

on 11/8/2017 5:05:00 AM

Best mascara I have ever tried. I have short lashes and it makes miracle of them - I am using it over 3 years now, And I would buy it again, again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The worst Maybelline mascara I've ever tried and I am a fan of a lot of their mascaras. (I love the Rocket, Mega Plush, and the Falsies!!)

I have straight lashes that do not hold a curl well and I have oily eyelids. So I only buy waterproof bc they hold a curl better and they don't smudge onto my lower eyelids.

The formula itself seems really nice. But the brush is terrible. It holds wayyyyy too much product so it's a mess applying it or even wiping the excess on the tube opening. It's clumpy and weighs down my lashes so that they are straight after I've already curled them. Disappointing.

on 10/7/2017 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

God bless whoever it was who recommended me this mascara. I agree with other reviewers who said that it's best once it dries out a bit. I find that I can use this on my upper AND lower lashes and unlike many other mascara so I've tried, it doesn't smudge. I personally think the packaging could be better but performance-wise this mascara is now firmly a favourite.

on 10/13/2017 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Wonderful mascara!

This mascara gives me amazing length without looking clumpy or 'wet',
and it doesn't smudge!

I'm about to repurchase a new one today!

on 10/8/2017 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

As per my other mascara reviews, here are my criteria for a good one:

1) good grip on the first stroke. Gives a good coat first time around then builds length and volume with a second coat if I want it. Huge, overly thick 'fake' lashes not a priority.
2) stays on, no smudging or flaking. I have oily, deep set lids so this is quite a challenge.
3) comes off easily with a proper eye make up remover, no pulling or morning residue.

A huge improvement on the LS Luscious version but this isn’t hard. Still quite gloopy to apply and the brush really isn’t sturdy enough to give any real power. Much easier to take off than its sister version.
Gives a natural lash look but really nothing special other than the price.

on 10/25/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have short and straight eyelashes, and this mascara for me didn't do much to my eyelashes, even after curling and applying 2 coats, it still didn't really hold a nice curl. And after a few coats, it started to look 'spidery' which I don't like.
It did make them darker but not much volume or length.
I like the size and shape of the wand it's very easy to get into the corners and the bottom lashes.
It could be just me doing it incorrect, but this product is a miss.

on 9/25/2017 5:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

FINALLY found my Holy Grail mascara!

Long story short, this is utterly terrific! I use the product in conjunction with their primer mascara which is also FABULOUS and 100% surpasses my MAC lash maximiser primer which I had been using previously. The combination of both the Lash Sensational primer and Lash Sensational mascara is undeniably a force to be reckoned with. Makes my lashes longer, fuller, and more volumised. The packaging is cute and the wand is very cleverly designed, catching every single lash. I bought this on a whim and will 100% keep repurchasing. An absolutely sensational product...as the marketing/branding rightly suggests!

Won't bore you with a 'Pro's and Con's' as there are no con's at all! Get it, give it a whirl, especially if you have straight, sparse lashes like I do!

Thank you Maybelline!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't understand the positive reviews for this mascara. Makeup is VERY expensive in Australia, so I always research a product before I buy it. Paula's Choice's reviews and Makeupalley are my go to's for that and both gave this mascara positive reviews. I expected good things! What I got was average coverage. My lashes looked mildly more noticeable. Okay for a casual work look maybe? What made me chuck it in the bin was the epic clumps of product I kept picking off my lashes in the 2 weeks I used it. I do not get why other people like it: not much volume, a tiny bit of curl, lots of clumps. Not for me!

TL;DR: Meh! Clumps, not much volume or curl. I binned it after persisting for 2 weeks. Thumbs down.

on 10/4/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this because of all the great reviews here. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. One coat wasn't quite enough. However, two coats looked too thick and caked. As the day wore on, my lashes started to look droopy, and I was getting some darkness under my eyes. Also, my eyes started burning. It was hard to remove, and even though I thought I got it all off, the next morning I have more darkness under my eyes, and still some burning. I'd like to try it for a few more days, but I can't stand the burning eyes.

on 9/30/2017 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was o so promising. When applying in the morning, my lashes really looked great. Only, in the afternoon, when looking in the mirror, I noticed that my lashes looked like spidery needles, totally dropping down. This mascara is just not for me.