Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

on 9/9/2017 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I just don't like this mascara. The formula is very creamy and the rubber bristle brush holds too much product and the stiffness of the curved brush makes it difficult to remove extra product. In one coat It weighs down my lashes and removes any curl from my straight lashes, and there seems to be a small window of when to apply a second coat. Smearing and clumping ensues if you don't time it right, hardly a full fan effect with no length to speak of.
The removal can be challenging. I use my water based cleanser and washed thoroughly only to wake up with bits around my eyes and that is a deal breaker for me...hardly sensational.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought this after reading all the positive reviews. I got this at about Sgd25.

I have average length lashes and the density is average as well. I like how the wand was able to separate my lashes but all that's positive ends there. The mascara did not lengthen nor did it voluminize my lashes.

After 2 coats of this mascara I found that my lashes became clumpy and looked cakey. By mid noon, my lashes started to droop and it looked absolutely horrendous.

So no, I will never buy this again

on 8/24/2017 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

In Denmark the price of this mascara is in the same price range as the more expensive mascaras.

I have the waterproof version and I am in love with it. It is very hard for me to find a mascara that curls my very straight and long lashes. This mascara makes me look like I have long fake lashes.

I will definitely buy it again.

on 8/23/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my "Holy Grail" drugstore brand mascara ($9.99 or less)! I compared it to my department store "Holy Grail" Lancôme Hypnose and they're practically identical in lash coverage and volume; I just use one extra coat of L'Oréal Lash Paradise and that's it. I have naturally long lashes and hate fussing with falsies, but these two mascaras give me that sexy false lash wearing dramatic look I want. Definitely advise all BeautyFashionistas who are mascara fanatics like me to try!

on 9/4/2017 12:05:00 PM

This is a very good drugstore mascara. I'm very picky with mascaras as I find many of them don't give me the 'fanned out' lash look I'm hoping for. I have quite long eyelashes but not as much volume as I'd like and this mascara really helps separate them and make them look fuller.

The mascara is builadble so you won't get the dreaded 'spidery' look.

When I first few times I used it however, I felt like I needed a few seconds before using it on my lashes. I found that if you wait for the product to 'dry' a bit it is easier to use.

i really enjoy this mascara, i have tried a lot of mascaras and this is one of my favourite. it does length and thick your lashes without getting them clumpy. it also doesn't come of really easily if you are in water or crying, once i was in hot tube and forgot to take this mascara of and i thought that i looked like panda but then i looked in the mirror and it almost didn't transfer anything. i highly recommend this one if you are looking for affordable mascara or if you are poor student like me haha.

on 8/16/2017 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really prefer mascaras with a rubber wand/bristles, and this is no exception. One of the best I ever tried. It gives volume and length, with no clumping. It is also great to build up volume in layers. However, after two or three layers it will clump, so if you want to keep it on the natural-ish side (OK, not really natural, but just so it doesn't look like you are wearing bad falsies), don't go overboard. Also nice is that there is no flaking (which I often experience during the day with cheap(er) mascaras), and no irritation to my sensitive eyes. I like that the wand has two different sides: I use the longer bristles for my upper lashes, so they are nicely separated. The other shorter half I use for my lower lashes, which helps to prevent any mascara ending on my skin. Last: one of the best things of this mascara is that it. doesn't. smudge. I can take a nap with this mascara on my eyes and when I wake up: no panda eyes. Terrific! Cons: the tube is a bit bulky and for a drugstore mascara it is on the pricey side (here in Europe it costs between 12-15 euros).

on 8/19/2017 1:48:00 PM

Like other's have stated, i loved this mascara but after about a week of using it i noticed my eyelashes breaking off in sections. I don't think its the actual formula but the fact thats its very hard to get off(non waterproof version) I tried soaking with water to loosen it up before using a makeup wipe. It did help but still very difficult to remove. I also experienced lash loss with Maybelline Colossol in the yellow tube. Ive heard others say the same about other Maybelline mascaras as well. Not sure what happened Maybelline. Some of your products have changed and not in a good way.

on 8/23/2017 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the BEST mascara I have tried, and I do mean this because it replaced my Dior one. I am on my third tube. Save your money and save time searching for the perfect mascara because this one does it all:
- it gives you great length;
- it can give you insane volume (but you can also get a 'natural' look because it is buildable);
- it does not clump when building up volume and/or length;
- it does not smudge or flake;
- it takes off easily;
- the smaller side of the brush just perfectly cups the lower lashes without any dotting under the eyes.

Overall, you cannot go wrong with this mascara, and it is drugstore priced!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Good mascara all around except for the fact that I end up brushing flakes from my face all day, and it is also hard to take off at the end of the day.