Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

on 5/26/2018 10:17:00 PM

If you have hooded eyes, or eyes with little visible eyelid when your eyes are open = then this isn't the mascara for you. The shape of this mascara's wand is excellent, separates and fans out lashes as you apply it. It does go on quite thick so you need to take care to make sure you don't make your lashes super clumpy. It does lengthen lashes well and looks dramatic on - but won't hold a curl and in those with oily skin smears everywhere and causes a really tragic case of panda eyes by the day's end. It's not suitable for those with hooded eyes for the same reason - it can leave a black arc on your upper eyelid and brow bone.

The waterproof version doesn't lengthen lashes quite as much but is far better at holding a curl and not ending up on the rest of your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara has been my all time favorite for the longest time now! It's curls my eyelashes and makes them long and dramatic like fake eyelashes

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is by far my favorite mascara, for one main reason: it does not leave me raccoon eyes. I have tried so many mascaras (too faced, urban decay, benefit, countless drugstore) benefit they're real being the only other one to work for me. But, no matter what I did I would end up with rings of black under my eyes. I would set my undereyes really well, I would not use eye cream, I would change my concealer, no matter what I did, black rings from my mascara would show an hour later. So, this is the only mascara that does not do this. I am left with black lashes and clean undereyes. I am happy.

on 5/23/2018 3:03:00 AM

This is excellent. Takes a couple of tries to master the wand, but when you do, oh my. It curls, lengthens, thickens so impressively but somehow still manages to look natural. It stays all day. Four stars because it's not as scandalously va va voom as my HG Mac In Extreme Dimension, which I have started to go off from lately, as it is a bit too much for daytime use. This is now my everyday one and it's half the price. All-in-all, I would describe this as a chic version of MAC Extreme Dimension, due to it perfectly prim, separated flutter (the MAC one does not pretend to be chic, it has a full-on/ kaboom/ burlesque, fake lash effect). Absolutely recommended.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I use Lumigen for glaucoma. As a result my eyelashes are getting longer. I tried this when my lashes were shorter and wasn’t impressed. I tried with longer eyelashes and I love it. My eyelashes just popped right out there with just one coat. Added another coat and they were long and fanned out. Not clumpy at all. I’m impressed!

on 5/1/2018 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite mascara that I keep repurchasing! I don't have any problems with clumping or smudging. It's great at adding length and separating my lashes!

on 4/29/2018 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG why in the world didn't I try this sooner? It's my new favorite mascara ever. Usually I am a "as much volume as humanely possible and then some more" girl, but this has me changed my mind. It's not particularly volumising, but it makes my lashes LONGER then I've ever had them, DEFINED and CURLED. Very pretty look, makes for BAMBI BUTTERFLY FAIRY lashes. It's very good for bottom lashes too. Make sure to use this after you gave your lashes a good curl, it works best like this. Also the packaging is cute, the best I've seen from Maybelline.

Please Maybelline, don't discontinue this. I'd be so sad.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this mascara after hearing so many rave reviews about it. I am disappointed. My lashes look ok on the first use but it builds up quick and the lashes start to look spidery and clumpy. The formula is also very wet. Often times, the tips of my lashes will touch my crease area and leave mascara marks after using. Its not the worst mascara but there is better.

on 4/15/2018 12:47:00 PM

This is by far the best mascara I’ve ever used. My lashes are fairly straight and not very long. When I use this mascara after curling my lashes, they stay long and curled the entire day. Dryer formulas tend to work best for me to avoid clumping. For the first several uses, the formula is a little too wet and I have to remove a lot of it from the wand with a paper towel. It is a little annoying, but it’s worth it to get separated, voluminous, long lashes. Once the mascara dries out a bit, it becomes much easier to use. There is a little transfer for about an hour after you first apply it, but I’ll usually just check the mirror again before leaving to house to wipe it away.

With this mascara I seriously get falsies type lashes, which is something I’ve never gotten before from a mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Me: thin, sparse, straight Asian lashes that point down. I purchased the waterproof version to help with keeping the curl. Pros: darker, slightly thicker and longer lashes, curl lasted all day, no flaking or smudging. Perfect, right? Unfortunately, a big con was taking it off-it took a lot of work even with Tatcha's cleansing oil to get all of it off and I only put on one coat. Another con was my lashes were crunchy and spidery looking. I'll stay with Maybelline's Full and Soft Waterproof.