Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Out of the Maybelline range, this mascara is one of the better ones. But compared to other mascaras I've used, this won't be a go-to mascara. It does lengthens and holds ur lashes in a curl well. But other than that, it dries very fast and i find that i need to quickly apply it other wise it will dry up and i can't shape my lashes anymore. Also it is very difficult to remove, esp with micellar wAter. U have to use a oil based makeup remover (shu uemura works well or banila co zero cleanser).

I would 100% recommend this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look so much longer, darker and thicker than they usually are and you can make it look natural if you only put a little on, or dramatic if you put a few coats on. It stays on perfectly throughout the day and doesn't smudge and is easy to take off. Its a good price for such a good mascara too and the packaging is so nice

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This mascara does give my lashes volume and length. The brush takes some getting used to but only a couple of uses. My one complaint with this mascara is that is feels so heavy in humid summer days and nights. I've been asked if I was falling asleep or drunk but I've said my mascara was heavy and people didn't believe me. But no smudging or flaking even in the worst weather. I tried the waterproof version thinking that might be lighter in feel and it was but that smudged on me so i will put up with the regular version. The packaging is huge!

on 7/7/2017 6:29:00 AM

First of all. The packaging. The size is too big for a mascara to fit in my handbag. Yeah the shape is fancy. The colour of the packaging is fancy. But this is just my personal preference. I dont like the packaging since it's too big. Secondly, the mascara didnt make my lash looks long and voluminized as everyone claims it to do so. What a waste. It just makes my eyelash looks.....normal? Since i have short eyelashes :( wont be repurchase it again :/

on 7/6/2017 10:15:00 AM

Got my 2nd tube of this product and i still love it. It is waterproof and i love the formula of it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This has become my go to mascara for volumizing (Beauty Tubes for length). I have asian lashes and this gives me more oomph than any L'oreal mascara I've tried. Comparable to Diorshow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A product that i need for my lashes!

I don't normally like drugstore mascara but this one is pretty great. It makes my lashes dark and separates them well. Second coats are usually too clumpy for me so if I do them I have to them brush through my lashes with a clean spoolie and apply again. I have no idea why the brush is curved that way, which doesn't make any difference. It's pretty liquidy so I have to be careful with waiting for it to dry. Haven't noticed anything in regards to curling power. I sometimes use a curler but otherwise it's best for it's lengthening, not curling.

on 6/25/2017 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Medium

Oh Clumporama!!! I have long lashes ( can never use mascara on my lower lashes without looking like a harlequin-doll), so most mascaras are more than good enough. But this is terrible. Leaves way too much thin goo here and there, when I try to brush it out my lashes just stick together like if I had used black glue. Ruins eyeshadow-work with black dots. Waste of money.

on 6/22/2017 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have repurchased this enough times that I have lost count. More than any other mascara since my favorite Max Factor mascara was discontinued well over a decade ago.

The Brownish Black version is my every day HG. I can wear it alone, with no other makeup at all, without looking ridiculous. I can also wear it with a full face or anything in between.

I am almost always a one coat gal. I hate having to apply more than one coat because I cannot stand a heavy feeling and despise clumps or spideryness. With this mascara, I can give it just a couple swipes for a very natural look, or can apply thicker coat without it being a mess or needing a second coat for good definition. I have no problem using this mascara on my lower lashes as well.

This mascara gives a great curl boost/lift that lasts all day/night! I almost never curl my lashes and definitely feel no need to do so with this.

I have found the black version to be a little runnier/thinner than the brownish black but it gets better after a couple uses. It's not my favorite black mascara but still decent.

This is an affordable mascara and worth the full price but even better when I can find it on sale and stock up.
Will continue to repurchase.