Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

on 1/11/2018 11:42:00 AM

Better than any high end mascara I have used from chanel/mac/dior. Makes my lashes long and defined, no clumpiness and at a great price. Cannot see myself buying any other mascara for a long time.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My current HG mascara (and has been for the last year and a half)

1. lifts and separates lashes
2. adds voluume
3. holds a curl
4. gives ultimate bambi effect

on 12/25/2017 11:40:00 AM

I kinda like this mascara. I really loved it at first when I opened it, but now it transfers to my lids and under eye area (I have hooded eyes), no matter how good I powder my face.
However, I still love how it makes my lashes look longer, so I will continue to use it

Love the brush soo much.

the formula is good tbh and I'm quite picky with how I like my lashes (I like them whispy and thick at the root, NEVER clumpy or spider looking, I'm all bout that volume).

the trick is: curl your lashes if you need to (mine are straighter than richard burke), and then place the concave part of the brush (the inner part of the C shaped brush) against your lash roots... aaaand WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE.

I tend to focus more on the roots than the tips of the lashes as this gives me amazing volume and lash separation while never getting clumpy or "too much" imo.

Blech. I love to try new drugstore mascaras because they can sometimes be amazing and it's worth the risk in terms of cost. This one was very highly and frequently rated on Amazon, so I threw it in my cart. I'm now going to throw it in the garbage. Clumpy sticky mess. I haven't read the reviews on here, but there were a lot of positive ones on Amazon which said they look like fake lashes, which I took to mean it makes your lashes look so amazing they couldn't possibly be real. Nope. They meant they look like you have a glop of goo on your lashes, so they don't look remotely natural. Unless that spidery stuck together lash look is your jam, this is one to avoid.

I like how the packaging looks like a flower petal, bought it on a whim and surprised it kinda lives up to its adverts. I straight lashes and they're relatively thin I guess and this mascara makes them more lush in an instant and you can see the difference instantly. Probably one of the best mascaras I've tried, and I think this product does very very well considering it's a drugstore mascara.

on 11/8/2017 5:05:00 AM

Best mascara I have ever tried. I have short lashes and it makes miracle of them - I am using it over 3 years now, And I would buy it again, again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The worst Maybelline mascara I've ever tried and I am a fan of a lot of their mascaras. (I love the Rocket, Mega Plush, and the Falsies!!)

I have straight lashes that do not hold a curl well and I have oily eyelids. So I only buy waterproof bc they hold a curl better and they don't smudge onto my lower eyelids.

The formula itself seems really nice. But the brush is terrible. It holds wayyyyy too much product so it's a mess applying it or even wiping the excess on the tube opening. It's clumpy and weighs down my lashes so that they are straight after I've already curled them. Disappointing.

on 10/25/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have short and straight eyelashes, and this mascara for me didn't do much to my eyelashes, even after curling and applying 2 coats, it still didn't really hold a nice curl. And after a few coats, it started to look 'spidery' which I don't like.
It did make them darker but not much volume or length.
I like the size and shape of the wand it's very easy to get into the corners and the bottom lashes.
It could be just me doing it incorrect, but this product is a miss.

on 10/13/2017 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Wonderful mascara!

This mascara gives me amazing length without looking clumpy or 'wet',
and it doesn't smudge!

I'm about to repurchase a new one today!

Popular Mascaras