Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS. In a short amount of time this has become my fav mascara. It provides so much length and makes your lashes look full, i find it does it all! The non-water proof mascara is so much better than the water proof, so just be weary of that.

I use this every day and have stopped wearing eye liner because i find this does such a good job. I personally don't really have any complainants

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Admittedly the first time using this I hated it. BUT after a week or so I got a feel on how to use the brush and how I liked to apply it, and now I LOVE IT! I'm on my 5th bottle or something ridiculous. I'll borrow my friends or I'll venture out sometimes but this is by far my favorite ❤️

on 5/16/2017 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've tried other mascaras and always come back to this one. It does not flake or smudge. It also holds a curl! This mascara has a wet formula. It gives nice separation while still providing volume without clumping and being layerable. However, I find that it dries out fast. It seems within two months it dries up and begins to clump. Not even adding eyedrops can save it. Once that happens, I have to buy a new one. For drugstore, it is mildly annoying, but not a deal breaker. This is the only mascara that I've found that gives me the lashes I want without flaking and getting in my eyes.

Amazing mascara curl realy well and add volume to my lash amazing price AMAZING

on 5/6/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this mascara, I prefer it over the Max Factor one I was using. It really lengthens my lashes and the curved applicator makes it really nice and easy to apply. Not too much product comes out and it doesn't dry out quickly.
My lashes look longer and thicker and it doesn't transfer onto my eyelid part! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge.
I don't find that if you're too heavy handed it can clump but not too much product and you can easily layer for a more dramatic look. I have it in brown and black, brown for natural looking days and black for drama.

on 5/4/2017 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am in love with this product! Serious length and volume. I would compare it to high end mascaras, for sure. The only thing that kind of sucks is the fact that the only good version of this is the metallic pink packaging. The matte black tube and the waterproof version suck... much too liquid-y. Definitely stick with the original and you won't be disappointed.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am still trying drugstore mascara to find one I really like. This one is nice, but I'm not settling down with it yet.

I have naturally long, black, somewhat curly eyelashes. I never use an eyelash curler (beastly things!). I like separated lashes that don't get clumpy but have a bit of volume. This mascara fills the first two, but rather misses the last.

I bought this mascara for the wand. I will just admit it. I had been using a mascara with a huge monster wand and discovered that I don't like big wands. I'd never tried a plastic wand and I like how the shape provides bristles of varying lengths and super short ones for lower lashes.

Those different bristles do help me get into my inner eye corner, and while I don't normally wear lower lash mascara, this brush does make it fairly easy to get on (but isn't waterproof and I cry easily).

The formula is fairly wet and thin, so it mainly provides length on my lashes with only a tiny bit of volume. It is pretty easy to keep lashes clump free with the plastic type brush and to seperate and 'fan' lashes as advertised. I only wish it had some more volume, then it would be a winner.

This one is nice for fast, casual/no makeup day looks, but I'm still looking or a good all arounder so that someday (am I dreaming?) I can have only one mascara open at a time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best mascara I have used. I have very straight, thin eyelashes that refuse to hold a curl. This mascara keeps my lashes upright and makes it look like I have on falsies. It doesn't give a ton of volume but it gives incredible length and does not budge or flake once it dries down.

on 5/3/2017 11:10:00 AM

I must say I very disappointed after reading so many good reviews about this mascara. I have always heard a large number of people raving about it and at the reasonable price I decided to give it a try. The formula is terrible & very liquidy. When applying for the first time it went ALL OVER my eyelids. It never seemed to dry and I had to wipe it off after just a couple of minutes. I tried it a couple of times after that but the results were always the same. I have never used it since. I would not recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This formula is good but very clumpy on my thin lashes. It gives amazing volume and the 'full fan effect" but does not separate or define my lashes. One good thing is that this mascara doesn't dry out fast. My wand also looks different from the picture - the rubber bristles are much shorter.

Popular Mascaras