Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

on 7/10/2018 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a pretty good mascara. Gives me some length and volume, holds a curl better than MANY other mascaras and doesn't flake or smudge. Clumped just a touch but I do wish it gave my lashes a bit more oomf. Would repurchase as this is probably one of the best mascaras I have for holding a curl.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It’s amazing, really gives my eyelashes volume

on 7/5/2018 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Excellent mascara. Wears all day, doesn't flake and makes my eyelashes look great. The only minor drawback is that it doesn't really hold a curl too well.

on 6/28/2018 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have blonde, fine, fair lashes that need mascara. This is my new favourite along with my old favourite Max Factor Masterpiece Max. It's not wet and sloppy and doesn't clump my lashes like so many others. Have repurchased. I got it for £8.99 in the UK at Savers.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My holy grail mascara. I've repurchased over 5 times and will continue to.
Lash Sensational lengthens and gives volume to my lashes beautifully. It has a creamy formula, not too runny and not too dry. It does not flake, smudge or irritate my eyes (I wear contacts daily). This can be layered on but note that after 3 coats it will start to clump your lashes together so I usually don't push it past that. The only thing I will mention is that it isn't the greatest at separation, but it's nothing a run through with a clean mascara wand can't fix.

Ok... this was a f*cking disappointment lmao.

I needed a new mascara and decided not to buy the same old Maybelline The Falsies I had been using for years and was getting sick of. The Lash Sensational mascara came to my mind, as it seems to be pretty raved about, and Maybelline is a very easy brand for me to have access to in my country. Even though I was a little iffy about the plastic bristles, I decided to trust the reviews and get it.

So here's what I think about it:

- The plastic bristles actually look much longer in the advertisement photos, like they're going to get right in between all of your lashes and coat them easily. In person, I found the bristles to be much shorter and stubby, so in reality, it doesn't coat your lashes individualy, it just... paints over them.

- The formula is way, WAY too liquidy and runny. That's such a problem because 1) it takes a while to dry down completely, so it feels uncomfortable to wait, since I always feel like if I blink it's just gonna transfer all over my face, and 2) you can't really layer the product otherwise it gets goopy and clumps all your lashes together. As a result, this product doesn't allow you to get ANY volume whatsoever, which, combined with the wand issue, results in a layer of wet black paint on your lashes, instead of that thick look that I aim for.

- I already mentioned this doesn't provide and volume and separation. It also doesn't provide any lengthening. I have pretty long lashes to begin with, and I always curl them before hand, but they just look sad when I apply this. If it did provide lenghtening and some separation, I would be happy to use this mascara for more of a natural look, but no.

As an observation, I have tried using the wand in all sorts of way: the longer side first, the shorter side first, only one of the sides, alternating between sides... and many other combinations. Nothing seems to be making a significant difference so far.

Overall, the effect this mascara provides me is the same as painting my lashes with a crappy black liquid liner, I guess.

As a last resource, because I don't like wasting product, I will leave the bottle open for a few days and see if it performs better when it thickens, and I'll be sure to update this post once that happens.

this mascara has all day staying power...I just wish the wand is better........

on 6/21/2018 9:50:00 PM

Hi everyone. So I made a website to post my writing on and my mother wanted to do an article. She wrote a piece on her mascara here it is:

Any advice or suggestions are welcomed. Also, she is not sponsored by them at all, I promise. She just really likes them.

I love how long and voluminous my lashes looked with this product. It does not flake or smudge on my eyeshadow. I love the dual-sided brush because it seperates my lashes while making them appear thicker. By far my favorite mascara.

on 6/4/2018 10:01:00 AM

This is my all-time favourite mascara, you definitely get your money's worth!

The formula isn't too wet nor dry. Once applied the mascara dries without clumping or flaking. There isn't any fallout after wearing it all day. I enjoy long, thick and voluminous lashes, which this allows you to build.

I am not sure if there is a waterproof version available... Although, I often swim with this one on and it simply melts away in the water without leaving panda eyes (unless you actually touch or rub them).

I genuinely cannot fault this mascara whatsoever, besides the fact that Maybelline isn't cruelty-free.