Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

1 review

Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Pomegranate Extract (Punica Granatum) , Blueberry Extact (Vaccinium Angustifolium), Strawberry Fruit Extract (Fragaria Vesca), Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis), Watermelon Fruit Extract (Citrullus Vulgaris), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Raspberry Seed Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Camu Camu Fruit Extract (Myrciaria Dubia), Acai Fruit Extract (Euterpe Oleracea), Goji Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Hemp Seed Extract (Cannabis Sativa), Broccoli Extract (Brassica Oleracea Italica), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)

on 11/1/2014 10:30:00 AM

This facial oil is one of the best on the market. I never cease to be impressed by the results. Mad Hippie's basic premise is that they offer products with a large quantity of active ingredients and thus provide better results. I can say that I definitely appreciate the quality of the products which are natural/organic and contain well-recognized active ingredients that are clearly labeled with no extra junk or fillers. This oil moisturizes without leaving my face feeling greasy or sticky. I would say that the texture of this oil is medium, not too light and not too viscous (some oils are quite viscous and thick on the face). I like the silkiness of my skin after I use this oil overnight. At the modest price of $25 per ounce full retail price, this product fares way better than higher end brands found at sephora. Additionally, I can always find this product discounted at least twenty percent on websites like luckyvitamin.com. I do believe this has a slight plumping effect as well. I will definitely keep this in stock in my arsenal.

Popular Face Skincare Products