OPI Bouquet Of Violets

No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Bouquet Of Violets is a bright Violet shade and has a shiny creme finish. I've been searching for a purple polish that isn't too deep, but also not too light for years and this is the perfect shade between pastel and out-and-out vampy purple. The shade is colour true to how it looks in the bottle.

US store Winners sell MOPI (Mystery OPI) duo packs which contain renamed OPI shades, which is where Bouquet Of Violets originates from if you were wondering which collection it's from. Bunch Of Violets is actually [drumroll] Funky Donkey (the Shrek Forever collection), so if you own that shade then you definitely don't need this.

True its not the most unique shade out there but the pigmentation and the formula are the best out of all the similar shades that I've tried; the polish is really smooth and bubble/streak free to apply, the colour is very rich - it is very nearly a one coater; there are sometimes one or two thin spots with one coat on me, but I'm sure that someone that is better at pointing their nails can get away with just the one coat. Plus the polish dries quickly.

These polishes will last me anywhere between two to four days with only minimal wear. But as I'm a self powered wheelchair user I'm tough on my hands and am always catching my nails, so I can't really speak for how long lasting the formula is overall.

Popular Polishes