no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I really like this one. Although it is EXTREMELY sheer and does need about three coats to look like the color in the bottle, I did notice that even with one coat, it's still a lovely pale sea foam green. I swirled some sheer gold on from another brand and it looked very delicate and ethereal.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

6 years ago

This is so runny and sheer. It took over 5 coats just to come close to the color in the bottle. I've gotten some good polishes from WnW, but from now on, I'll check reviews. I would have gotten more joy out of setting a dollar bill on fire.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age44-55