Enter Pronoun- BLOWTORCH

Enter Pronoun- BLOWTORCH

on 12/25/2014 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This bronzer is life! My mom got it from boxycharm and gave it to me because she didn't like it and when you open it seems really red/orange tone, so j was like ehh idk I don't wanna look red! But when I applied it omg by far the best bronzer I own nothing compares to this I personally like it better than the top faced chocolate one. I'm tan so I think it goes well with my skin but I love this stuff ❤️❤️

on 8/22/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have never heard of this company before I received this bronzer from Boxycharm. The packaging is so pretty. I am not one for fancy packaging but this is really nice. It's heavy, gunmetal color, and looks extremely high end. It's made in Italy and the product is high quality.

It reminds me more of Chocolate Soleil from Too Faced than other bronzers in how dark it is and the under color. With a light hand this was fine with my NW20 complexion and it would be perfect with darker complexions. It doesn't pull orange on me thankfully and stays put.

It claims to be waterproof and doesn't fade. This stuff is worth the $35 pricetag.