Urban Decay Naked Flushed - Streak

Urban Decay Naked Flushed - Streak
Naked Flushed - StreakNaked Flushed - Streak

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I got this palette because I love that it has a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one. Streak has a medium peach colored blush. The bronzer and blush both have a light shimmer to them, but nothing OTT like most bronzers have. First of all I absolutely love the bronzer, I am pretty pale and this works with my skin very nicely without being too dark. It is buildable and also blends very easily. I would buy this palette again for the bronzer alone. On the other hand the blush is not my favorite. It is easy to blend as well, but the color is just not quite that pigmented in comparison to most blushes. The color is also not my favorite and I generally love peach blushes (nars orgasm was my HG in the past). The highlighter is ok. It blends well but the color pigment is not the best either. The wear is pretty good with this product. I have been wearing this all day on top of primer and foundation and it hasn't seemed to budge yet. The packaging is really cute and compact. Again i would probably repurchase for the bronzer alone but I could do without the other two products.

on 4/7/2016 12:49:00 AM

This is a great palette to take when you go overseas as it has a great sized bronzer, highlighter and a blush. It is pigmented and buildable. At first, I did not like the bronzer as I tried to contour with it and it was just not working out. But it definitely is nice as a bronzer (as one would think since it is a bronzer... lol). The blush is great whenever I want a pop of colour, and the highlighter is just incredible. Applying highlighters is one of my favourite things to do when it comes to makeup, and since it is so pigmented and buildable, I love intensifying it when I want to look extra glowy!

For the price, I think it is definitely reasonable since you get a full-sized bronzer and I think it lasts for quite a while too. I went overseas earlier this year and pretty much used the highlighter shade almost everyday for a month and it is still good as new.

on 2/23/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this. I am uber-pale so this is pigmented just enough, sometimes its too much. Love the bronzer--its the only one I've ever tried that didn't make my face look dirty. The highliter is a nice shimmer and the blush is a great coral. Overall, I just can't say enough about it.

on 6/22/2015 5:27:00 PM

I really like this combo. The bronzer is too warm for a contour but a perfect bronze color in my pale NC20 skin. All of the powders are very pigmented so you don't have to build it up a ton to get color payoff. The blush is a beautiful coral and the highlight is a really lovely champagne/goldy pink color. All of the colors look great together and it's the perfect palette for summer time.

on 6/5/2015 9:26:00 PM

I've had this palette for a few months now but I've only just started to appreciate it now that it's getting warmer out. I am quite pale (NW15), but this palette gives me a healthy glow. The bronzer is a light, golden brown that is perfect for paler complexions. I find that it looks quite matte on my skin. The colour is light enough that it's not painfully obvious that I'm wearing bronzer, but it still warms up my face wonderfully and subtly contours. The blush is a pretty coral pink that can look natural, but it is VERY easy to put on too much so I make sure to tap the excess off my blush brush before applying. The only minor thing is that the highlighter does not show up well on me. It's only visible when sun hits it, which can sometimes come off as just being oily. Other than that, you really do get great value for your money.

Paired with the Naked Basics palette, this palette is also extremely travel-friendly. Recommended!

I really love the Naked palettes and spotted this cheek palette whilst browsing and thought I would give it a try. The packaging is nice and compact and great for travelling. In terms of the actual product:

Bronzer - this was really nice and suited my pale skin. I was able to achieve a nice finish without appearing dirty. The overall finish was a little powdery but I liked it enough to let this slide.

Highlight - this gives a nice shimmer but it is quite powdery so I wasn't too keen on the finish. This is probably my least used segment.

Blush - this is a really nice coral pink and gives a lovely flush of colour without being overpowering on my pale skin. It gave a nice finish but it didn't last particularly well on my skin.

Overall I liked this palette and I will continue to use it until it is finished (Im almost at pan on the bronzer) but Im not sure I would repurchase purely because I have other bronzers/blush/highlights I like better.

on 8/20/2014 10:20:00 AM

What really sold me on this palette was the gorgeous highlight color. I swatched all shades in Sephora and knew they were going to be powdery, but I felt I could deal with it. After using this a few times I broke out in the hollows of my cheek bones, right where I applied the bronzer.

The beloved highlight shade looked very scaly on the skin, not as beautiful as when it is merely swatched on the skin.

The blush is a nice flush of coral, but it is very powdery and doesn't last long on my skin.

This is being returned.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Update Review: Not a great fan of this palette. I wish it worked on my but it didn't. The bronzer broke me out, when I applied it on my cheeks and around my forehead I had little bumps and some turned into big pimples! Ekkkk. The blush is very streaky and doesn't last for very long. The only thing that I like is the highlight shade. It's the only thing i use in this palette. Will not repurchase.

Previous Review:
I've been using this for a week and so far so good. I'm have fair/yellow undertone and I am loving it! The bronzer color is amazing and looks natural. It gives me a sun kissed look. The description of the bronzer claims to be matte but there is a slight golden sheen to it. Not to over the top. The blush is a peachy/coral/pink color and gives me a nice flush to the cheeks, i feel that you need to blend it out more than usual as it is a little streaky on me. The highlighter is gorgeous, gives me a dewy look to the skin. Overall, I really enjoy this palette, its perfect for travelling since your bronzer, blush and highlighter is in one compact palette and with a big sized mirror.

on 11/8/2014 12:22:00 AM

This is a wonderful combo product that saves me the hassle of carrying blush/highlighter/bronzer separately. I have an ivory complexion that's prone to redness and get very pale and pink in the winter time. STREAK is very cool toned and compliments my complexion. The quality is perfect, another win for UD. Works loving especially if you finish off your look with a UD setting spray. I will continue to use. The packaging is slick and I love it!

on 8/27/2014 11:34:00 AM

I got this palette on a whim after getting glammed up at my local UB counter and I couldn't be happier with it.

The palette itself is compact and sturdy and will fit nicely in any small bag or clutch ; I have already dropped it a couple of times and it survived! Also, it's almost hard to open so you can be sure it won't open and spill in your bag if you carry it around.

The textures are quite soft and powdery but highly pigmented ; you need to be light handed as you build up the colours on your face.

The bronzer is a rather cool shade which works fantastically on my ivory skin (at last a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange!) ; brilliant for contouring and achieving a soft day time finish.

Like previous posters said, the blusher is a coral shade which I love, it's a pink coral rather than an orange coral and it's just perfect, it creates a healthy pop of colour on your cheeks whilst looking completely natural. Just dip your brush in it and tap it before applying as a little goes a loooong way.

The highlighter is great as long as you remain light-handed too, brilliant for a glowing look. It helps your skin look radiant without making it shiny.

The powders stay on my (normal to dry) skin all day, I am not sure what went wrong for the other posters. I use primer, powder and foundation and apply Naked Flushed on top of it all and it still stays put all day.

Overall I have been using this for a few weeks now and I wouldn't go back, it's a brilliant complement to the UB Naked Basics palette for your everyday looks, it costs more than your usual blusher/bronzer set but it's a fantastic investment as it looks like it will last me for ages.

If you are looking to achieve a healthy, peachy look then look no further.
I usually never leave reviews anywhere but I just had to because the Naked Flushed palette is so useful.

Popular Blush Products