Uploaded by EmminoraB

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/26/2018

It does not matter how well a sunscreen protects you from the sun if it smells so damn bad you can't use it. The smell of this product is absolutely HEINOUS. It shocks me that they would release this as a product. It smells like a chemical waste dump- so unpleasant there is no way I'll ever buy it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0

Jun/15/2016

I liked the packaging- small with a pump. The product itself goes on smoothly and blends in. However, if you happen to sweat- it gets into your eyes and burns like the dickens! I also applied this to 2 kids and they said it burned just applying it. They do not have sensitive skin. So I'm giving this a huge thumbs down. Looking for better facial sunscreens!

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

fromveelui

Jun/07/2015

good packaging, comes with a pump (small travel-sized) so you can control amount easily, however, this sunscreen balls up on my face when I try to rub it into my skin, so I won't be buying again.
I do like that there is a spray version and has SPF 50 which is necessary for California summer weather

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Feb/23/2015

NW13. True Summer coloring.

Maybe it's my dry winter skin, but this is shockingly nice for a face sunscreen. Most drugstore sunscreens from the United States are greasy, eye-stinging, white-casty messes.

This one does feel oily at first, but once you shake it up and blend it into your skin, it sinks right in and provides a moisturized base.

It does not sting …

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

Oct/02/2014

I bought this based on reviews on another site. I like the idea it's clear and seems to spread easily and dries quickly. The problem with this product is it starts to flake off. I don't understand why this happens but it's not helpful if it doesn't stay on the skin. Oh well.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

Aug/01/2014

This sunscreen has a tendency to leave a chalky residue. It will collect in elbow and knee creases. It doesn't feel slimy like some sunscreens.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

Jul/24/2014

This is a lot better than the Clearly Sheer Sunny Day SPF 30. It has an actual lotion formulation and therefore is easier to handle (the Sunny Day formula is very runny; if you don't shake it only liquid with some bits of product comes out), and has a higher SPF. The formulation is OK, but for a basic sunscreen with a high SPF and smooth texture, this is a good buy.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral