Dear Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++

Dear Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++
Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++

4.4

The Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence has quickly become a favorite daily sunscreen.  I find myself reaching for it more and more often.  Still, it does not make my Sunscreen Top Ten for one main reason: a small amount of added fragrance.  Thankfully the scent dissipates immediately and isn't bothersome.  This sunscreen works so well under foundation and over any moisturizer.

One other nice feature of the Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++ is that it is actually economical.  The full size is rather large, 2.7 ounces, 80 ML and the price averages around $23.  Many other face sunscreens on the market are around 1 ounce or 30 ML.  This large bottle encourages liberal application so that you aren't skimping to save money or make the bottle last longer.

The Soft Airy UV Essence layers so nicely with EVERY foundation and moisturizer I've used with it.  I have never experienced any pilling,  not once.  The sunscreen sets to a matte finish, or to the finish of the product you apply it over.  It never looks greasy, shiny, white cast, or cakey.  It just looks natural, like you have nothing else on.
My more detailed video review can be seen here-

Klairs Airy Soft UV Essence SPF 50 Full Ingredients List:  Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Dibutyl Adipate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluornate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil

on 3/10/2019 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

EDIT: Had to remove 2 lippies because this sunscreen does not protect against UVA1 rays. It protects against UVA2 and UVB rays (Ethylhexyl Triazone (blocks UVB) and Uvinul A Plus) only.

The only actives that protect against UVA1 are Zinc Oxide, Tinosorb S and Tinosorb M.

Krave Beauty's Beet Shield is a better option for a broad spectrum sunscreen that doesn't have white cast and isn't irritating.

on 3/8/2019 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for around two months now, on a daily basis.

I love it. Ive stuck to zinc - based ss for years due to sensitivities. I thought my usual Replenix 50 spray was pretty non - drying. After a week of using the Klairs instead, my rough cheeks weren't at all rough any more and my face isn't feeling dry.

It's fragrance isn't strong , and disappears almost right away. It feels cool for a few minutes while it dries down. It's completely dry in 10-15 minutes, depending on the amount of moisturizer I use. Finish is natural matte to slightly dewy, again depending on how much moisturizer or whether I use squalene. I'm finding that I need significantly less moisturizer than I used to use , even in winter. No white cast at all. Both liquid and foundation sits well over it.

It's not water- resistant, so I'll need something else for gardening and summer exercise, but for winter, it's great because it washes off easily with Vanicream Gentle Cleanser, no oil cleanser needed.

Powders and light to medium coverage liquid foundation works well over it, but the two fuller- coverage products I have tried (repeatedly) over it have all shown texture that is otherwise invisible. For reference, those were KA SSE, Milk Blur fdtn, and CoverFX Power Play fdtn.

Really a lovely ss and the first ss that I don't use grudgingly, but rather like.

on 3/6/2019 12:35:00 AM

This is one of my favorite chemical sunscreen! I find many sunscreen feels so heavy and greasy but this one doesn't. it feels just like a lotion. I think this is perfect for everyday use, when you don't need waterproof sunscreen for outdoor activities

on 12/20/2018 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this product off wishtrend for 23USD. I had never been able to find a sunscreen i liked enough to use on a regular and consistent basis. Everything else I tried (shiseido ultimate sun protection lotion, a variety of paula's choice sunscreens, tarteguard, josie maran SPF, jane iredale SPF powder, coola moisturizing face SPF30, etc) was some combination of greasy, drying, pore-clogging, irritating, pilled up, had a bad whitecast, smelled funny, or didn't wear well under makeup.

This is the first sunscreen i've ever tried that has none of these issues, and feels just like a moisturizer - if you have tried the Klairs supple preparation all over lotion, this feels almost exactly the same on the skin. It is not at all drying or irritating, but at the same time doesn't feel greasy or make me look oily. I haven't experienced any breakouts or allergic reactions from using this product. It doesn't leave a whitecast, doesn't pill, and wears well under makeup, just like a moisturizer!

I love this product and would **highly** recommend this sunscreen for all skin types!