W7 In the buff

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
W7 In the buff
In the buffIn the buffIn the buff

4.4

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great pallette. Colours are lovely, very flattering. I use the shadows both wet and dry and even use the black shade and darker shimmer shades as liners. For me with a primer, lasting power is very good. This is an Urban decay Naked pallette knockoff. The shadows are not buttery like you would expect in an Urban decay pallette. But you get what you pay for. That said, I Think the colour payoff is really good. Just use a good primer underneath and a decent blending brush. You can go from desk to bar and create some really sophisticated looks. I love mine and use it almost everyday. Price point is really good too.

on 4/3/2017 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This one was in my opinion the best W7 palette of the range that comes in the Urban Decay knock off-like tins. These shades are more pigmented than the ones in the other palettes like In The Nude, Lightly Toasted, or the Smokey one. I also find that their shimmery shades are better than the matte ones, which are very, very chalky and powdery. Which is strange, because I love their 10 out of 10 palette, which has mostly unique, matte colors. Also, in my opinion the tin-palettes didn't have nice unique shades. This particular one has one very beautiful, cool beige shade, which was a bummer because it was so chalky and unworkable-with. Won't buy a W7 palette in the near future and will declutter this.

Pro:
- affordable
- cruelty free
- shimmery shades are nicely pigmented

Con:
- no unique shades
- some shades are soooo chalky

on 9/25/2016 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing! Goes on well and stays on - I've only used with primer so I can't speak for the quality without it. I don't think it's worth spending tons on the Naked palettes since these do the trick =]

on 10/1/2015 12:36:00 PM

I love this pallet, the shadows themselves are soft and very blendable. I love that they arent chalky which is what i thought they would be especially due to how cheap I got it. I found it on Amazon for 8.99$ and for how big the packaging is thats a great deal. They glide onto your eyelid so smoothly. I do however feel that the matte colors (there are only two or three matte colors), are a bit chalky and not as soft as the glittery ones. but like I said for that price you really cant find a shadow thats better.

on 9/20/2015 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is good enough. holds well with a primer. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup so I probably won't repurchase.

on 7/23/2015 8:23:00 PM

It's ok, colours are a little chalky but I prefer the MUA palettes over these.

I bought mine for 3.99. It's yet another cheap nude eyeshadow palete, that supposed to be similar to famous UD palettes. I can't comment on that, but I can say, that W7 made a very decent products.
Eyeshadows are nice to work with and have a good pigmentation. I find them blending well and last a decent amount of time.
As I had such a good experience with In The Buff, I decided to order In The Night too. It's the purple themed version. This is a completly different story. Eyeshadows are chalky and I find they lack pigmentation. There are some glittery ones, which leave noticeable glitter on my eyelids. The only way I can make these colours show up, is to use NYx jumbo pencil as a base underneath.
To be fair, I can't be bothered with this so In the Night will be gone soon.

on 8/21/2014 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have light brown skin and was looking for a nude eyeshadow palette; so found this one on my free trial of Amazon Prime. It is a generous palette of 11 colours of which I love and use about 10 of them. Used with a primer at least, they apply easily and last well for several hours I think - the colours (if wearing a few at a time) never merge into each other horribly. I got all this for 4.99 and am profoundly impressed as I feel that many UK cosmetics are just rip-offs. However, although I am not complaining about the number of colours, I do feel that they could have been laid out in a slightly more compact way; although it is possible to place in a handbag, I can imagine some might struggle with it - it is bulkier than it needs to be although I do like that it's a tin, not a plastic, box. Feels cool and prestigious.