MILANI Easy Brow

MILANI Easy Brow

4.1

Not tested on animals

Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Mica, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

on 4/1/2018 2:09:00 PM

This product is pretty bad. It’s not smudge proof so it will rub of and transfer. It’s consistensy is very smooth so it doesn’t stay on well almost a waxy oily consistence. The packages says it’s a pomade in a pencil form type of way so ime I have used it twice and the pencil is going dull because of the Oreo duct being so creamy (in a bad way) .Doesnt stay a shift on looks patchy at the end and I have pretty good brows just a bit sparce . Bottom line don’t buy and I will return this. Didn’t rrally want to spend on ABH pomade, but salón perfect at Walmart looks to be discontinued although I might be able to order it through Walmart .com . Will do a review on salon perfect .

on 8/27/2017 1:49:00 AM

Great brow pencil, especially for lighter hair, with a natural-looking finish and a neutral tone. The automatic crayon (no sharpening) is skinny enough to not make brows overly thick or dark but not so thin as to not make them look severe either - the size is good for a softly filled-in/enhanced brow. I have dark blonde/light brown hair and the taupe shade works beautifully, with solid pigmentation. The texture/formula is not too soft nor waxy, applies well, and can be blended. The formula lasts all day (8+ hours) for me without fading or smearing, even in the summer.

I love the twist up crayon style - no hard pencil to drag out brow hairs - and the spoolie brush works well for getting the brows in place, and lightly blending the pencil. A little bit of brow wax and you're all set. The pencil runs about $8 depending on when and where you buy it and it's definitely worth it. For me, with daily use, it lasts about a month. Recommend!

on 1/1/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Definitely not a dupe for Brow Wiz, but not terrible. Too creamy and wipes off easily. BW is harder, thinner, and drier so you can create more natural looking brows. This also leans warm (I have it in dark brown) so if you need a more ash tone this isn't the best. Caramel in Brow Wiz is an exact match to my brows but with a very light hand and a lot of blending I can make this work. Overall an ok product but certainly not a dupe and I wouldn't buy again due to the formula. Better as an eyeliner.

on 10/19/2015 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I gave this 3 stars instead of 5 because of the colors. There really is only 2 colors and both were too brown. I need an ash or gray color. It goes on so smooth and really does look natural. I was a bit annoyed when I first tried to twist the product up. It hardly moves, but it does work. You just have to get used to that. I thought it applied well and fast! It lasted all day on me without any powder over it. I don't touch my eyebrows hardly at all through the day so there was no issue in smudging or smearing. It is super easy to wipe off too. Overall, I am pleased with everything except for the color. I will finish this pencil, but won't be buying it again unless they come out with a color that works for my brows.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Bought this after I ran out of my NYX auto eyebrow pencil. BIG MISTAKE. The color is way too light for my dark brown brows but not a huge issue since I covered it with a powder. Pretty humid where I live so I sweat a lot, only lasted about an hour or two. If I slightly touch it with one finger everything comes off. Packaging sucks, the cap broke. Will NOT be repurchasing.

on 4/19/2015 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not a dupe of Anastasia of Beverly Hills brow wiz. I use both and prefer ABH in terms of formula and color. The dark brown in Milani leans warm and reddish. It also is creamy and very pigmented, which is not ideal for a natural or defined brow. I wear medium brown in the brow wiz and it is a perfect ash brown. The formula for the brow wiz is drier and easier to create natural strokes on the brow. The brow wiz is also longer lasting. I tested both formulas on my hand and using make up wipes saw that the milani wiped off easily whereas the brow wiz stayed strong. If you are looking for a warm reddish brown in the brow wiz then brunette will match in terms of color to the Milani dark brown.

MY HG brow product! I have very thin, sparse brows and I have used so many brow products... pencils, pomades, powders... all brands high and low. I always come back to this one. I actually have dark brown hair with caramel highlights, asian NC 30 complexion and I actually like the lighter shade, taupe. I do tend to like to keep my brows a little lighter, but thicker.

Only gripe is that my CVS is always sold out of the taupe!!

on 3/25/2015 4:16:00 PM

This is a total steal especially for a gal on a budget. It is simply perfect for filling in brows, even drawing them out with this stuff could work. You wouldn't need to press hard when using; light strokes will do and plus it is buildable!

To set my brows in its perfect place, I finish off with a brow gel ta-dah! My holy grail brow must have.

on 3/17/2015 3:30:00 PM

I have very full brows but they are a little patchy towards the tail and this is PERFECT to fill in patches. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I do like to set with a brow gel just to keep everything in place.

on 3/17/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Eyebrows have become an issue with age and are difficult and time-consuming to deal with if you don't have the right product. This is the right product. My life is instantly easier! The color choice is light brown (taupe) and dark brown, but it blends so well it's not as confining as it sounds. I'm tempted to buy every one I can find, but I'm controlling myself so far.

Popular Brows Products