Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo

At the moment, this is my HG shampoo that I use most days. It smells great and keeps my dyed hair healthy. My hair is oily enough that I just use this shampoo and skip the corresponding conditioner. I have recently made a point to wash my hair with a different, clarifying shampoo once a week to keep build-up at bay. This is a great shampoo for me.

on 7/29/2015 9:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This shampoo smells really good however I had a hard time getting it to lather for some reason. My hair seemed harder to straighten and a little limp too but overall. Not my favorite shampoo ever. I don't think I will repurchase.

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/7/2015 4:32:00 AM

This shampoo and conditioner changed my hair. My hair is shiny, healthy looking and frizz free! My color has also been staying put when I switched to this. LOVE this stuff. It works

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

So I bought this and the conditioner when it was a package deal for $24 for both of them, plus it was recommended by the lady who bleached my hair. She said that I wouldn't have to worry about my color fading and that it was good for people who suffer from a LOT of dandruff and/or dry scalp. So believing her, I bought it.

It smells pretty good, but it's not real strong. But the shampoo itself didn't really feel like anything special and neither did the conditioner. However, I noticed that my color seemed to fade faster when I used this! Before, I used the Vidal Sassoon Colorfinity shampoo and conditioner and I LOVED them, plus they kept my color in tack for a pretty good 4-5 weeks. But I will say that Biolage shampoo and conditioner did indeed keep me from having dandruff, but overall, I'm not impressed and will never buy this again.

on 10/3/2014 10:51:00 PM

Ugh. That's all I have to say. I spent close to $20 for a bottle of this shampoo the last time I had my hair colored, thinking it would be worth it to invest in a better shampoo. I found that my hair faded faster, and most concerning, I noticed a ton of hair in the shower when I was done. I even asked my dermatologist about it and starting taking biotin, then read some reviews online and saw others who lost hair using this shampoo. Back to my old Garnier and all is well.

on 6/14/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was lathered up & rinsed well,smelled nice too but that was about it.

This IMO didn't really do anything for my hair color (used with the matching conditioner) other than cleansed it.

I wouldn't repurchase.

This is Biolage's new color shampoo. It claim to have the anti-fade properties of the Orchid. I have not used it enough to comment on whether it does make your color last longer. However, it makes me hair look super shiny and pretty. I use it with the matching conditioner because I do not find it to be moisturizing enough alone. This is also paraben free!