Black Radiance True Complexion bb cream

Black Radiance True Complexion bb cream
True Complexion bb creamTrue Complexion bb creamTrue Complexion bb creamTrue Complexion bb cream

4.5

on 5/12/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the first BB Cream I've ever used since most companies don't make them for people of my complexion, well thanks for helping a girl out Black Radiance! It's the perfect natural looking foundation. I like to apply it with a damp sponge and then use the Black Radiance pressed powder on top of this. It's a good foundation for everyday since the coverage can be built to medium and it gives that natural beauty look. I prefer this foundation over other more expensive drugstore foundations and even higher end ones. This was a good investment for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is one of those under-rated products with low key packaging and no hype, but earns its place as a makeup staple. Not sure it has any skin improving ingredients, but it provides a lovely natural glow. Sheer coverage, no sparkle, not too much shine. It is for perfect for no-makeup looks. I've used the BR Soft focus powder to set when I wanted more coverage, but it works on its own well with my combo skin. It smells like makeup - I guess it is fragrance-free, but it doesn't linger. I wear the chocolate shade and its a perfect match.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I'm on my third tube of this. It is now my favorite everyday coverup. I have a very uneven skin tone with at least two large areas of hyperpigmentation. This provides me with a natural, luminous but not cakey finish. It is not pigmented enough to cover my darkest spots but just the tiniest powder of setting powder takes care of that. The texture is fantastic. Almost like a gel but creamy and non-drying. I set with a setting spray because I like the luminosity.

This retails in my area for a whopping $5.99 and is a steal at that price! I'm NW50-55 and wear Brown Sugar, an absolute perfect match.

on 8/9/2016 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Pro: it's the first liquid product that gave me the exact.....I mean exact match for my skin color!
Con: very sheer, needs several layers and not long wearing.
But I'm overall very happy with it

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this bb cream. Its super light and easy to apply. When i going to school i can quickly apply it and i dont look too cakey. I dont need to apply a powder over it because the finish is super matte. I got the shades chocolate and honey amber. I sometimes mix them, because i live in miami and i may get a slight tan. The only downside is the packaging. I dont like how messy the top is.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love this product! I use it on the weekends when I want a lightweight alternative to my MAC medium-coverage foundation. The Brown Sugar shade is perfect for my chocolate skin with reddish undertones.

For the past year, I've been applying this with my finger tips and using a pressed powder over it. Before applying the BB cream, I first apply a primer on my moderately oily T-zone and a light moisturizer on my dry cheeks.

But a few weeks ago, I viewed a YouTube video wherein the young lady used a stippling brush to apply this BB cream. There is a wonderful airbrush effect with slightly more coverage! Now I use this method. Love it! I still have a professional look even though I'm using a BB cream. FYI, I still use the primer and moisturizer first.

EXTRA TIP ON 1-22-16: Before you use this tube each time, definitely shake it lightly with the cap still in place. I was wondering why my product was a little watery. Then I discovered that all is well with a little shaking and re-mixing! Also, this has become my primary foundation. I'm just using the MAC product occasionally to empty out the little that I have left.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Love this BB cream. I lucked out and got my shade (Brown Sugar) on my first try. It's so light, but covers my imperfections very well. My skin looks very natural and even, not as if I am wearing anything at all. The only thing is I have very oily skin, so I have to use a primer and blotting powder.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is honestly the only BB cream that I will use. I love it for those days when you wanna look alive and like you care about your appearance but don't feel like caking your face up with super heavy full coverage foundation. It provides the perfect amount of natural every day make up coverage which I love. Hides most of the imperfections without making it super obvious that you have make up on. I'm an NC50 so I use honey amber which fits me well.. I'll also say that the product lasts a good amount of time. I don't use it every day anymore but when I did a tube would last me months. I think I've only had to buy another tube twice since I started using it last year.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. The first Bb cream I'd ever tried was maybelline dream fresh... While it was good , it was extremely sheer , and would literally disappear/evaporate off my skin ! So I tried the Black Radiance & I FELL IN LOVE. It has the perfect amount of lightweight coverage. I hate full coverage products. I have one high end foundation (MUFE face&body) and even that is lightweight coverage! I've tried other bb creams & tinted moisturizers , but I ALWAYS come back to Black Radiance.. My HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I think I just bought the wrong shade in this (chocolate) because it makes me look muddy and ashy at the same time? I don't know! I just know it's the wrong shade! Anyway, as far as the product itself goes, I really like it! It's lightweight, provides good/natural every day coverage without making it look like you spent all morning putting on your make-up. Not really build-able, but it's perfect if you don't like full coverage/heavy foundations. No smell. I will repurchase to find the right shade.