CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15
Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Celluslose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Stearakonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lysine, Timethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrated Silica (may contain) Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have an oily skin and its hard for me to find a foundation that wouldn't break me off.
So I always nervous everytime I try a new foundation or make up lol.
But this foundation suits me.
I really do love this foundation and I love how it makes my skin look. It leaves a really nice matte slash satin finish.
It also softens the look texture on my skin and it dry very quickly.
And it fit my skin tone perfectly.
The packaging also so elegant with the black color.
I would recommend this to a must have fondation and I'll definitely will buy it again.
It totally worth the price!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite foundation ever! Finish: matte but natural and still radiant. This is the Chanel take on the "modern matte". Coverage: light to full coverGe. That may sound impossible but if you use a wet beauty blender it will be sheer. If you use a flat kabuki it will be medium and if you use a beauty blender dry it is full coverage.
Breakouts: I had a minor breakout when I first started using his foundation but it think it was more because I changed my moisturizer. Fragrance: this is heavily fragrances but it dissipates quickly.
Price: the price is fair, about 45$ (I believe?) which is less that the hourglass foundation that I also like and about the same price as the matte Laura Mercier. Packaging: very good for travel.
Color range: horrible. I'm half black and only the last two shades work on my skin (one when I'm pale the other when I'm tan). This is my holy grail foundation.

UPDATE: I have found that this foundation has some issues that take a while for it to be obvious. The first is that it causes serious breakouts. I had a minor breakout originally and it just got worse. I won't use this again. Also, I find the this oxidizes really badly and tends to turn a pink/red color. Very ashy when first applied.