CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Filtered by skin type : Other
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15
Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Celluslose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Stearakonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lysine, Timethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrated Silica (may contain) Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

This is a light buildable to medium coverage. It's those water type foundations, very thin but good coverage payoff. Every high end brand seems to sell this type of foundation. It has a matte finish which sets really fast, almost immediately. You can't really do a second layer since its dries so fast. The staying power I find is ok, about 5 hours until it wears. But I've never been a fan of these water thin type foundations, I feel like it's too thin and sheer to do anything. I would say this is more suitable for oily skin because it has a good matte finish. For dry skins, stay away. I got this in shade 20, it has more of a neutral grey undertone, would of loved it if it was more yellow. I'm nc 20. It comes in a shaker ball bottle. $77 AUD.

on 9/7/2015 8:17:00 PM

I have tried SO many foundations. My skin is really broken out from acne and this has been a saving grace. I keep coming back to it. Very nice finish. Here's how good it is: I relied on it in 100 degree Texas heat and humidty. I spent a lot of time outside. By the end of the day it was still in place. Its quite expensive - I think around $45-$50, but I haven't had to rebuy and I've had it for months. Highly recommend. It goes on really nice with a beauty blender.

on 5/16/2014 2:50:00 AM

I love this foundation! It's so light but it evens out my skintone really well. The best thing about it is that it is so quick to apply, I use a brush and it looks flawless a matter of seconds- perfect for busy mornings. The lasting power is not amazing on my oily skin, but it is possible to apply more on top throughout the day without it looking cakey. My only concern is that I'm going to finish my bottle pretty quickly and it is so expensive!