Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria

3.6

on 6/10/2017 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Seemed to give me a headache. I will not purchase.

on 1/28/2017 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Endless Euphoria is simply gorgeous. I have a small bottle of it, and love it so much I've already ordered a larger bottle. Notes include: cherry blossom, mandarin, bergamot, rose, violet, bamboo, sandalwood, and musk. I would describe this as a light, sweet, fruity floral. It's definitely inoffensive and would be a great pick to wear to the office or church. If you're looking for an edgy perfume this isn't it. Endless Euphoria isn't afraid to be simply pretty, and that's what I love about it.

on 9/29/2014 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Sweet flowers with a tart edge. The rose geranium adds a greenness that keeps it fresh. I am really liking this one. It's almost candied florals with that tart citrus edge. I tend to like tart florals, so this is a good one. Nothing challenging or radical, but fun.

on 1/7/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It is a nice fruity floral, it smells pretty, but I find it rather generic, it is quite light, and longevity is poor...certainly not the best Euphoria there is...only if you like soft light scents and suitable for spring and summer essentially.....

on 10/8/2015 9:31:00 AM

I thought this smelled good when i tried it in the store so i purchased it. Too sweet, fruity with a hint of floral. It's that kind of perfume you wouldn't recognize. Longevity is good but doesn't stick to memory.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Floral workout hints of orange but the smell goes after three hours . $89 for those seeking how much .

on 3/27/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is my kind of scent. I love the citrusy floral freshness of it. It's not original though. I can think of half of dozen perfumes that smell a lot like this. Notes include cherry blossom, mandarin, bergamot, bamboo, sandalwood, and musk.

on 5/23/2014 12:57:00 PM

This perfume, like euphoria, is wayyyyyy too perfumey. It smells more like chemicals than anything else. I do not like the notes used in this perfume, because this does not smell like anything in particular. I would not purchase this scent.

Popular Fragrances