Batiste Vibrant and Red

2.0

on 7/20/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with the first reviewer; this dry shampoo works well as a dry shampoo but the colour is bright, pillar-box red. Totally unnatural and garish. I have light coppery (dyed) hair and I thought that this product would be great at concealing my regrowth, but all it does is give me a primary red stripe down my part. Not a good look. Even trying to spray the tiniest bit and then massaging it well still didn't work. It's a shame, because as a dry shampoo this is a good product, but as a colour product this is a fail.

on 3/18/2014 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Let me preface this by saying that I am a natural red head. I bought this product with excitement because there aren't that many red head products around. The packaging is great, colorful, and eye catching. The actual product works great like every other Batiste dry shampoo as it does soak up the oil in your hair. When I went to spray it into my hair, from a far distance I might add, it made my roots look like when you spray orange hair spray in it for Halloween. Way too orange. It might look okay in fake red hair but not in natural. Also the powder got all over my face and hands, like I got in a fight with a bag of Cheetos or something. There's no way I'm buying this again. I'm going out immediately to either buy the original or a medium brown or something.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo