Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 10/9/2018 9:57:00 AM

I’ve been using this for a couple years and keep on repurchasing! It removes my sunscreen very well, and is quite inexpensive. My skin issues are sensitivity, mild rosacea, and clog prone pores.

Here is how I use it: I splash my face lightly with water. I pour a small amount of product onto the corner of my washcloth. I dab the cleanser onto my face for the first pass to reduce the rubbing and tugging. Then I gently swipe the cloth over my face. I feel that doing two passes gives the detergents in there time to do their job without making me need more product overall. I wash with my regular gentle cleanser to remove any residue.

I do not feel that this (or any micellar water I’ve tried) should be left on my face without rising, as it seems to increase sensitivity a little for me. Perhaps for those with normal skin it would be okay, but for me I will remove one lipoid because I can’t technically use as directed.

on 10/9/2018 4:14:00 AM

Good enough for removing makeup but not as easy to remove eye makeup as I thought. I feel that I need to use a lot of the product to fully take off all of my black eyeliner (I don't even wear mascara!) and the liquid does sting my eyes a little.

on 10/9/2018 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super cheap for a good quality and quantity

I have lost count on how many bottles I have purchased and used. The main points that get me keep purchasing this product are because it is free from alcohol, which is can cause sensitivity and dryness to skin and my face does not react to any allergy or breakout. I am wearing makeup (expect lipstick) everyday for at least 12 hours and having said so, a pour of a few drops on cotton pad is more than sufficient to clean out my waterproof makeup. But sometimes, tough waterproof eye makeup, like mascara is hard to be wiped out and dissolved. So for eye makeup, I choose Bifesta eye makeup removal (duo-phases). The price of this product is reasonable and one big bottle of 400ml is more that sufficient to be used by me and my mom and it lasts for a few months. It claims that it can last up to 200 uses, which I believe so. It is very economical and effective compares to the high-end brands which are more expensive and smaller bottles.

If you do not wear any makeup, I would still suggest you to get a bottle of this, and wipe out all the dirts, sweats, build up from moisturisers/sun screen, pollutions, sebums that clogged on our pores for whole days in order to keep our faces clear and free from impurities. For micellar water, I will highlyrecommend anyone to either use this product (if I remember correctly, it is made in China) or Bifesta brand (made in Japan) if you do not mind to pay a little bit more as both of them are so good. No worries for those who have sensitive skin as my skin is acne-prone, oily and sensitive to new products - , break out of small acnes around my temples, cheeks and forehead, redness, itchiness, tight and flaky if I use wrong products. So if I can use this product, I believe other people who have similar skin type as me, can use this product as well.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been a loyal user of Bioderma's sensibio but I find the Garnier to be a comparable product for a fraction of the price. It removes almost all traces of my makeup, except for the last bit of my mascara. It doesn't irritate my skin at all but it does sting my eyes a bit, but honestly everything does except my Lancome bi-facil. Skin is left incredibly soft after use. I find it's also very handy for removing stains on my clothes such as when I get deodorant on my black tops, or the occasional food spill. I carry the travel size bottle with me in my purse at all times. Definitely will repurchase and recommend to others.

on 9/25/2018 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Had terrible reaction - eyes swollen really badly. Had to wear sunglasses so uncomfortable. Cannot believe there is no perfume or other additives of some sort. I can usually put anything on my skin not at all sensitive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This micellar water is perfect!
Prior to trying this one every micellar water I used caused some skin burning and irritation. Bioderma, Elemis, Jane Iredale didn't really work for me. None of them also did remove my makeup as well as this one.
I don't need any other cleanser or makeup remover when I use this. Garnier easily removes mascara, liner and everything else. It leaves my skin baby soft and very clear. I haven't had such a beautiful skin for ages.
My skin is sensitive and I have controlled rosacea, Garnier doesn't cause me any irritation, even to my hypersensitive eyes, and it doesn't flare up rosacea either.
As I mentioned I don't use any other cleanser, I don't even use a toner, but every time I make sure to go over my face with washcloth and warm water to remove all product residue and make sure my skin is really clean.
The 5-star product, HG, way better than Bioderma. I also appreciate the high-quality bottle and its design.

I've used this for years and it's my favorite cleanser.

on 9/20/2018 4:27:00 PM

I have been using this for few years now and is one of my favourites make up removers. It feels fresh on the skin and makes my skin feel soft and good. I never had breakouts because of it and it has no strong perfume in it. It feels like washing my face because is not harming my skin in any way and I do have sensitive skin.
However I cant give it the best raiting because compared to Nivea Sensitive Caring (or Caring) Micellar Water, it does not take off the make up as efficiently, if you for exemple used a full coverage foundation or if you just have a lot of make up on your face you need to use more of it to take it off. I tested once both of the micellar water cleansers and saw that Garnier tends to not remove the make up easily compared to the Nivea.
Both of them are great, and have nice prices.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is amazing, used it with the garnier skin natural BB cream and my pimples disappeared in 3 days. Wow.
I highly recommend this product