Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, RegularSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 7/18/2017 9:34:00 AM

You know when it's the middle of winter, it's dark and it's freezing cold outside, and the bathroom’s cold, and the last thing you feel like doing is stripping off and splashing your face with water (or NOT stripping off, splashing your face with water, and getting wet)...
Well these are the moments made for micellar water.
I can do a pretty thorough job of removing makeup, oil and grime, and doing the right thing by my skin - all while staying in my warm clothes and not getting drenched in the process.
This Garnier (pink cap) Micellar Water does a great job of removing makeup (even mascara). I go over my face twice with it, use a calming toner to remove the last of the micellar water, add serum, moisturiser and I'm done.
And in the morning I can use it to take off the remnants of last night’s products and refresh my skin.
Used around the eyes it's not oily (like many eye-makeup removers are) and doesn't give me oily, foggy vision for half an hour, or sting my eyes. And it seems to be non-drying for the rest of my face.
So even if it's not your primary cleansing source (& I don't think it should be - all that rubbing and pulling will eventually take its toll. Warm water and a gentle cleanser suited to your skin type will always be superior) but I think there's definitely a place, at times, for micellar water in your routine. I haven't used a lot of different brands, but for the times when I do use it, this one's been doing a great job and that's all I need.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have tried sensibio which is more expansive and not as good as garnier. It takes of all eyemakeuo easily and everything else too.

on 7/7/2017 11:14:00 PM

I have very sensitive acne prone combination skin and really like this as a makeup remover. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out, but there are a few downsides - the amount of product it takes, the way my skin feels after I use it, and the way the bottle dispenses.

While is does a phenomenal job removing my foundation, blush, and lipstick, it does take 3 fully saturated cotton pads to remove it all. Additionally, I have to really rub at my eyes to even budge my mascara and eyeliner (and they are not waterproof), so I opt to use a designated eye makeup remover instead.

I cannot stand the way my skin looks and feels right after I use this product. It leaves behind foundation tinted suds in the creases of my nose and hairline and leaves my skin feeling very sticky. Some have said this is remedied with moisturizer, but that has not been my experience. Before using micellar water, I always double washed, so this isn't a deal breaker for me.

The bottle itself could be better. The opening is much larger than it needs to be, so it comes out really fast and can be wasteful drippy mess.

on 6/30/2017 2:50:00 PM

I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS MICELLAR WATER!! would repurchase it again! removes my makeup very well and it does hidrate/moisturise my face a lil bit. i chose the pink one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. It really works well for taking off makeup or just refreshing your face in the morning and are too lazy to wash it. I just soak a cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds to breakup the product and I wipe away. It really is a fabulous product especially for the price! Best Micellar water I've ever used!

Garnier Micellar water enables me to properly cleanse my face and remove makeup. It works well, gets rid of makeup etc. I do not like the way my skin feels after, as it has a weird sticky feel to it after use. I would/do prefer Garnier cleansing milk over their micellar water because of the way it leaves my skin feeling, though I do recommend this product. I would definitely buy this product again, and for quality, this product is fairly priced.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this miceallar water to remove makeup before cleanser for a while, and while I don't really hate it, I don't love it either. If I use it to cleanse my skin on no-makeup days, I still have to rinse, otherwise it dries my skin out and increases sensitivity no matter what I put on after it. In spite of this, it still gets four lippies because it is convenient, affordable, easy to find, and it removes all but the most stubborn mascara very well.

on 6/24/2017 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's a great solution for makeup removal. Very good for sensitive skin that breaks out easily. I use it to remove my makeup every time then I wash my face with a gentle cleanser. Honestly I don't think any makeup remover is enough to clean the face without washing it afterwards. This one is the best though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this micellar cleansing water. I use a make up remover first and then use this to cleanse my skin. It even gets the remaining make up that was left behind, even the waterproof mascara and eye liner. My skin does not feel stripped and dry after using it and I do not have to rinse my face after using this either. It is great for those nights or mornings that I am in a rush and do not have time to use my cleanser and wash my face with water. It does not bother my skin at all or cause any break outs. I will continue to buy this until it is discontinued. I am a customer for life!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I experiment with skincare - I have sensitive, slightly compromised skin, mild acne, hyperpigmentation from spots and beginning wrinkles at 25 - and the only thing that keeps its spot in my vanity (alongside deodorant etc.) is this. It is mild, easy to use, and very well priced at €6/€7 for 400ml. Excellent for a first cleanse, I use this when I am too lazy to do an oil cleane first. I only use skincare and sunscreen, no make up, but still, the amount of dirt it gets rid of is stunning.