Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 5/19/2018 7:21:00 PM

Great at removing makeup and very gentle on my sensitive acne-prone skin. I’ve left it on over night when I removed my makeup and I was too lazy to wash my face, and it didn’t cause any irritation.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this product every day to remove my make-up including eye make-up and this does the job for me. It does not remove ALL of it however, but I always use a face wash anyway after this kind of product so this does work for me. It is unscented and I pour a bit onto a cotton pad and gently sweep it all over my face. It's the first step of my skincare routine at nightime. Sometimes if I'm feeling lazy in the mornings I use this to cleanse my face before make-up application but usually when I want to clean my skin I prefer a facial wash with water. For me this is like a pre-cleanse to remove the "first layer" of my make-up (primarily eye make-up) and then I go in with a foaming facial wash.
I'll continue to buy this one as it's affordable and works well with my sensitive skin.

on 5/15/2018 7:25:00 AM

This removes my makeup very well! It did not cause any breakouts on me and it didn’t feel tacky on my face either. I use this as makeup remover or 1st step in double cleansing. I follow this with a gentle cleanser after to really clean my face after a full day. I have already bought backups coz this is so worth it. It is also not expensive at all, a big plus for me!

I would have really loved to like this product. Unfortunately, it's not very effective in removing my eye makeup (especially mascara). I also think it irritates my eyes. The price is very good, but if it doesn't get the job done...what's the point?

on 5/12/2018 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My absolute favourite cleanser. Super cheap, never breaks me out, removes makeup adequately (though if you wear waterproof mascara or eyeliner I'd suggest something a little more heavy duty), leaves my ultra-sensitive acne-prone skin feeling smooth and unbothered. I've probably bought 10 bottles of this by now which might be the highest repurchase rate for me ever! The only con I can think of is that the flip cap can break easily if you're not careful which will then cause it to leak, especially during travel so... don't drop it.

on 5/2/2018 2:37:00 AM

Pros:
- Lovely packaging
- Easy to buy at a lot of places
- Good price
- Removes Makeup really easily and effortlessly (even long lasting gel liner)

Cons:
- After using the product on myself in the morning, I had itchy, slightly burning sensation on my skin for the rest of the day.

As miceller waters go this one is really good. It is very affordable and gets the job done and most importantly it doesn’t irritate my skin at all, I literally feels like water. Like any miceller water I wouldnt rely on it to take off waterproof or very heavy makeup on its own. I like it to remove most of my makeup and then I cleanse with a proper cleanser afterward. Don’t spend a lot of money on a miceller water, they are all the same.

on 4/27/2018 6:12:00 PM

I really enjoy this product. I have also tried the bioderma brand for sensitive skin and it was far too drying for me. This is everything I think a micellar water should be. It’s great for a refresh when I get home from a long day of work, or after the gym. Leaves my sensitive skin soft and comfortable, and does not break me out.

on 4/27/2018 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My skin is extremely sensitive, still acne/clog prone at 45. I used it for couple of day and it was a DISASTER for my skin. I had tiny breakouts all over my forehead. It did not work out for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I tried this after I finished my 700ml Bioderma micellar water and wanted to try the less expensive Garnier one. I can safely say it works just as well. It lifts impurities and dirt from the skin, Did not irritate my skin and left it soft and smooth, not greasy. I apply it after a face wash and my skin feels so clean.