Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 8/13/2018 7:36:00 PM

The perfect solution to easy, fuss-free cleansing and makeup removal. This micellar water is so efficient and effortless. When I get home late from a hard day's work, the last thing I want to do is take off my makeup - I want to sleep! But, this product is so simple to use and takes off all my makeup in just a couple of swipes, saving me from clogged pores and panda eyes in the morning. It does what is says on the bottle, you won't be disappointed.

on 8/12/2018 7:27:00 PM

I accidentally poured the entire bottle of my bioderma micellair water and I needed something similar fast. I decided to use this product for the time being and I found out that it's a pretty nice dupe for the bioderma one. If I live in a place where I can't find bioderma, I'd use this again.

on 8/12/2018 7:06:00 PM

I've tried it at a friend house, when I've stayed there for a sleepover. It cleans and freshens me very good, even if the composition made me a lil bit uncomfortable. I think you'll better rinse it off with water, which I oftenly do it myself, because it has a film sensation on the skin. Now I just remove it with toner, it seems to work too.
I use it when I don't have any Bioderma Sensibio H2O in the house and I can't restock :(
It has a very good price and it does its job very well, I recommend it to anyone.

on 8/8/2018 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It just doesn’t really do what I want it to. I use a cold cream to take off face makeup so I just use this to take off eye makeup and to get rid of cold cream residue. It doesn’t take off eyeliner/mascara/brows at all really, and I don’t use waterproof makeup. It doesn’t really take off cold cream residue that well either because it leaves a weird film on my face, I feel like I have to wash my face after using it.

on 7/31/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What can I say, I have been using this product for years!! A few years ago whenever I went to Paris I would return stocked up on Bioderma micellar water, however when ever this ran out (As you couldn't purchase it then in Ireland) I would use this Garnier alternative. It contains no alcohol which was the my main reason for first trying it. It is a fraction of the cost of the market leader Bioderma.

I usually use this after cleansing my face with a face wash in the AM and PM to remove any left over dirt or makeup and it works perfect for me!! You can usually find the big 700ml bottle on offer for €6.50 so I tend to stock up then to save even more

on 7/22/2018 3:50:00 PM

It managed to remove my foundation but the waterproof mascara didn't budge. But it is ok overall. My skin feels fresh after I use this but I preffer the one with argan oil. That one removes even the most stubborn make-up.

on 7/17/2018 7:06:00 PM

My mother recommended this product to me. Seeing that I'm LAZY about taking off my makeup. Although I do like the product, it makes my skin even more pink. I have 🌹 scha. I like to follow up this product with a splash of warm water. I agree with other reviews. It may be a lot more wasteful than I would like. And since it has been the only one if this type of item I have tried. The best advice is; buy the travel size on sale. Then if you don't like you can pass it along.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I don't hate it enough to not finish it, but I doubt I'd repurchase it. It removes makeup, including mascara, yet I don't feel like it's all gone afterwards. Granted, I follow up with a second cleanser anyway. If I'm being lazy or plum tired and just removing my makeup with this to go to bed, however, then I don't feel as "safe" as I would be with an oil cleanser or a makeup wipe.

The amount of waste this produces every use is staggering. I often need a minimum of three cotton balls or rounds to remove makeup. That adds up quick. I use fewer cotton balls removing my nail polish with pure acetone most of the time. It's also super easy to squirt way too much product on a cotton ball. That not only wastes product but also makes it super easy to get it in your eye (and believe me, it hurts like hell).

As I said, I'll keep using this until it's gone. I intend to use it more for refreshing my skin on a hot day or for eye makeup. I'd rather go with another method for my face makeup. I have more effective methods for that, both lazy and "proper" cleanup.

on 7/13/2018 11:22:00 PM

Works great at removing foundation and eye makeup. I use it on a cotton pad, wipe one side on the eyes; the other on my face. I follow up with washing my face with Dove sensitive skin bar. No irritation to my sensitive skin but can cause my eyes to get sore if I am not careful when wiping my lashes.

on 7/13/2018 1:56:00 PM

It’s not my first option to remove my makeup (Ponds cold cream and a good face wash is) micellar water it’s a fast way to take everything off at the end of the day if I’m feeling super lazy, it doesn’t has any scent nor irritated my sensitive skin and it seems to be safe to use near my nose piercings and eyes + it havent made me break out, the only part that I don’t like it’s the weird film it leaves on my skin idk if it’s just me but i feel it leaves a weird feel after I use it. Would recommend if you just want something that’s affordable and works to take off your makeup on a blink.