Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've bought and used four bottles of this, but I only purchase on sale at Walgreen's or it's too expensive for how much you need to use daily. However after deep cleansing, or to dissolve nasty clogged pores, this really is nice. It takes quite a bit of product to get a full face of makeup off, but I use it as another step after cleansing and before toning. I find it really helps breakouts if I just rest a soaked cotton bud over the area for a few seconds.

Pros: No scent, no irritation, cleanses well, gets everything off of my skin, doesn't require rinsing, is affordable vs other micellar waters and regularly on sale with coupons. I can see makeup and gunk dissolving on my skin. Takes off eyeshadow well. This is very very gentle.

Cons: Best in multi step cleansing routine, not great for mascara removal or to remove a full face of makeup, you need way too much.

on 2/15/2018 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not too harsh on my sensitive, acne-prone skin which is a gamechanger for my judgment. Definitely gonna repurchase this (or the blue one as both work great on me)

on 2/10/2018 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is nothing to write home about in my opinion. It does a very light duty job. I favor the blue top miscellar water in this range because while I do not use waterproof makeup, this takes longer to remove my eye makeup than the blue one. It takes more product, too. It is cute, pretty and functional, but I would recommend getting the blue one for a more potent clean since they are the same price.

on 2/5/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my second favourite micellar cleansing water (my first being Biorderma). This is a great alternative as it doesn't cause any irritation and removes all makeup effectively. It removes eye makeup really well which is something I look for in a cleansing water really. I use a cleansing water to remove makeup before I cleanse properly with a cleansing oil. This does a great job as a first-cleanse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a good first step in make up removal. Nothing too harsh, yet it's quite effective at removing make up. Hasn't given my sensitive skin any issues. Solid 4/5.

πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

The best micellar water cleanser in the market imo. It is my HG cleanser and I have finished 3 bottles already. Very good product and affordable. Highly recommend!! Cant wait to try the new formula 'Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water ' which has been out in UK and Asia for quite a while.

on 1/15/2018 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use it to remove both my face and eye makeup. It does a good job of removing my makeup Just

on 1/8/2018 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was my first venture into the micellar water trend. I'm a duel cleanser - I usually use a makeup wipe and then follow up with Purity. This has replaced my makeup wipe. I really, really, enjoy using this. It really just feels like water on my face. I squirt some onto a cotton pad so it's fully saturated and wipe my entire face, eye area included. I love being able to *see* my face makeup on the cotton pad. I'm almost done with my first big bottle and this hasn't bothered my acne prone skin at all. Like I mentioned above, I always wash my face with a "real" cleanser afterwards so I don't know about this not having to be rinsed off. Already bought another bottle.

on 1/8/2018 2:10:00 AM

This is the only micellar water I’ve tried and I really like it! I use it to remove both my face and eye makeup. It does a good job of removing my makeup and does not irritate my sensitive skin! Just purchased my second bottle of it today!