Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, RegularSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 11/28/2017 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this product alot. I prefer it to the original micellar water by Bioderma.

Pros:
- Removes makeup and sunscreen well. I use cosmetic gauze pads which work well with this.
- Does not leave a film or cause me any skin issues (Bioderma was horrible for my skin - left me with dry and textured skin).
- Inexpensive
- I like the packaging. It's simple.

Cons:
- Don't have any that are significant. I do wish their small bottle was 3oz instead of 3.4oz for travel.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Finally something which I can easily remove my makeup with without my eyes stinging! This is so light and leaves my skin leaving fresh. I know it says you don’t need to rinse it off but I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t rinse it. It makes my skin a little itchy if I leave it on unnecessarily. It’s quick, easy and feels so much simpler and less messy to use than using cleansing milks and what not. It’s good value when on offer and I usually hold off until it’s cheaper before buying it.

The hinge on the lid keeps snapping so it’s not the strongest packaging. Would be nice if it came in a pump dispenser like those nail polish dispensers which you push down on with a cotton pad.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this to remove face and eye makeup prior to cleansing and it does the job and doesn't leave my dry, mature skin feeling tight. Great on a qtip if you make a mistake with eye m/u application too. Have repurchased many times.

on 10/20/2017 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I'm reviewing the All-in-1, all skin types, even sensitive version. Pink cap. No mention of removing waterproof m/u.

This breaks me out every single time. Sigh. It only takes about an hour after using this with a cotton pad, and I have at least 5 zits on my face. The deep kind that are painful.

I love Micellar type cleansers, so this is very disappointing.

My Simple brand one doesn't do this, so will stick with that.

Removes most make up and is gentle but still need a good cleansing after. This is not enough.

on 10/12/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great product.. I have sensitive skin, so I can't use harsh products. This product works well at removing my makeup, even my waterproof eyeliner. This is a mild cleanser that removes my makeup without drying out my skin. It takes off mascara,foundation and everything else with ease and leaves my skin very clean and soft.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My experience of using Garnier Micellar Water, regular. YMMV

Pros:
- budget friendly a.k.a cheap
- non irritating when I have sensitive day skin
- not stinging to the eyes
- fragrance free
- easily accessible (my minimart near home carried it)

Cons:
- more drying than bioderma
- not remove mascara completely (even non waterproof mascara)
- cannot remove SPF perfectly
- leaving sticky/filmsy residue (IDK whyy.. so I rinse off with lukewarm water again)

Great for:
- removing light makeup (without SPF underneath)
- quick pick me up morning (5.00am) cleanser (when I have to bath late at 10.00am)
- eye & lip remover (I had to use separate remover for bioderma)

Repurchase: Yes!

on 9/21/2017 3:19:00 AM

Its a newbie to cleanser range but apart from the fancy name its just simple alkaline water.

Pros
cheap

Cons
u need plenty of product to remove makeup. Forget this if you use heavy make up
u still need to rinse
u taste the alkaline when removing lipstick... yuck

Repurchase
Nop! Nvr again

I'd stick to sephora makeup remover/wipes

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

So surprised at all the negative comments! I really love this product. It does what it says it will do (or maybe it's because I am a micellar virgin thats why I am so amazed with this?) I have never really tried any other ones except for this just for crap and giggles. It took my make up off effortlessly. And I mean EVERYTHING... It's fantastic! I probably wouldn't buy again though after this bottle as another user said it has something in it that is carcinogenic... Better be safe than sorry!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I find this mediocre. Have to do a ton of wipes - bad for the skin - before it satisfactorily removes not even my entire makeup.