It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

3.8

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May contain: Iron Oxides.

on 11/13/2016 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Ok, I feel like I can do a true review now. I have had this foundation for awhile. When I first tried it I liked it. But I thought something this simple cannot be right. I am 61, have normal/dry skin with no problems, I have good skin. So I keep trying other foundations, every new thing that comes out, I am a cosmetic junkie so price doesn't matter & I am real good at getting samples. But I always compare them to this, I keep coming back to this. I guess there is a reason. I even have had several people compliment me when i wear this, not the foundation but my skin so this says a lot, they are not seeing foundation.

on 4/4/2016 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is the first itCosmetics product that I've purchased. Bought its in a kit from QVC so it was a pretty good deal overall since it did include other products that I did like. Anyway, I guess the problem with this is I find that I don't like powder foundations as I don't find it goes on as smoothly as liquid foundations. I bought the tan which was actually a bit dark for me, but the color was nice and would have matched if I did have a tan. They claim that it's a full coverage, but I have dark spots and it did not cover them. I don't believe in applying two coats of any type of foundation since I find that too mask-like.

I've since purchased the regular non-illumination cream foundation in the tube and I do like that one, although that's not full coverage either. Overall, I ended up giving the powder compact away and would not buy again.

on 2/21/2016 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am impressed with this powder. I was using Pur Minerals but found that their powders oxidised quickly on me and because a different colour as well as making me oily. AND THEY CHANGED THEIR FORMULA so I was glad I found this.

Biggest pros for me
- finished within 30 seconds
- great sturdy packaging
- excellent colour match
- lovely medium coverage with natural finish without looking too made up

Downside
- the cost - $58AUD but if it's something I use every day and it doesn't break me out, I'm happy to pay it. I like the 'just woke up like this' feel to the product. My skin becomes very congested if I use any product with silicone in it so here's hoping this product stays the same!

on 6/20/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am on the fence with this one. IT has many terrific products and the original Celebration Foundation worked well on my skin. I had to play around with the product to find the best application for my mature skin. First of all, nobody over 40 should place the product anywhere near their nose or chin. Every pore I didn't know I had showed up. No amount of buffing remedied the problem. had to wipe off and start again. Where the product does look nice is when i buffed it into my cheeks and over cheekbone. It served as a great base for bronzer/blush with a bit of glow. Almost like an age appropriate highlighter. However, as an all over foundation I would give it one star.

on 3/30/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this. It's full coverage and makes my skin look flawless. I like this much better than the original!

on 3/6/2014 5:17:00 AM

Don't waste your money! I cannot believe how much I HATE this foundation! I'm so bummed because I was so excited to try it. I currently use and love the original celebration foundation, but this was such a colossal bomb! I am 50 years old with less-than-perfect skin, pores, fine lines, etc. but honestly my skin is pretty darn good for my age. I've never had anything accentuate every single flaw, pore and wrinkle like this did. I wore it for one hour and had to take it off! It even felt heavy and different from the original. If you are young and have perfect skin, this could be really nice. But this reminds me of why I stopped using BE makeup, times ten!!! The color ranges are completely different from the original as well. They are darker and have completely different undertones. So, final rating, a big fat ZERO! However, I still LOVE my original formula of celebration foundation!