Garnier Miracle Skin Cream

Miracle Skin CreamMiracle Skin CreamMiracle Skin Cream

3.1

on 3/29/2016 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If you want more coverage and have fair skin tone this is not suitable for you.
It is however a great product for people who is after a very natural look and they have medium/yellow base skin tones.

This did not make me look orange or yellow at all! The cream disappeared into my skin and evened out my skin tone without looking like "make up".

It basically enhances your skin not conceal it, perfect for when you want to have healthy looking skin without looking like you did anything.

on 11/9/2015 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I am surprised at the bad reviews. I am happy with this product and have added it to my daily routine. I do not like to have heavy products on my skin for a day to day look, and living in a warm environment I appreciate the SPF. I don't mind the fragrance, but I can see that might be a concern to some people. All in all, it's a good product, with peptides and other retinol and vitamins, it even's my tone out and gives me sun protection. Happy with it.

AMAZING. UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING. I put this on and it literally made my face look naturally flawless. My skin feels so smooth and my (big) pores shrink instantly. I want to buy 18 tubes right now.

I am really surprised at all the bad reviews here! I actually love this cream and
it perks my dull skin up a treat, giving it a sun-kissed glow. It smooths on nicely but you do have to rub it in well especially around the hairline and avoid the eyebrows.
I have just re-purchased a tube I like it so much.

on 7/4/2015 3:10:00 AM

Very strong fragrance, oily consistency and heavy on the skin. Luckily i received this in a promotional skincare bag and it was free. Its just so chemically and fake that i will throw it away because i cannot believe it does any good for my skin.

on 6/3/2015 6:23:00 AM

Never again. It provides some coverage and evens out skin tone slightly and I guess it could work on naturally flawless skin. For us with normal, human skin - this does not cover blemishes and it seriously showcases all dry patches and irregularities, as well as any facial hair, which makes it not only useless but a nuisance too. Exfoliating, heavy-duty moisturizing dry patches and using primer helps but it is really not worth the hassle.

on 4/30/2015 2:38:00 AM

Omg the worst moisturiser I´ve ever bought!! It left thick orange mask on my pale face, and my eyebrows and forehead hair line got orangey too, had to remove with micellar water. I don´t have time for that in the morning! Also, when it get close to my eyes, it irritate them which never happen to me before with any cream. I´ve read the Eye cream from this line makes the same - badly irritate your eyes, so be careful. Seriously regret buying this rubbish, wish I bought something from L´Oreal instead. Garnier never more! Disapointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product because I like very low coverage products, something that doesn't really cover but just evens things out a little bit. I'm only 20 years old so the product is perhaps not targeting my age group, but I thought I'd give it a go! I got it eight months ago.

The product comes out like a white moisturizer that transforms into a skin-color once you start to blend it. I really like the amount of "coverage" it provides, I don't have pimples or blemishes but I do have a little bit of redness on my cheeks. This evens out my skintone without looking like I'm wearing anything at all. It's also very moisturizing and my skin feels moisturized all day when I wear this.

I did try to wear this underneath a medium coverage foundation a couple of times, and it did actually work very well as a moisturizing base. The foundation looked good all day long.

Now what I don't like about this product is first of all the smell. Why does something that's supposed to go on my face have such a strong smell? There's too much perfume in this product for my liking. Also the color works great for me in the summertime, but when I'm at my palest it leans too orange. I have yellow undertones in my skin so I can make it work, but I don't think this is the right product for someone with a very fair and pink undertoned complexion.

I'm almost out of this product now, and I will keep using it until I run out completely but once I do I will go look for a better alternative. If I can't find one I'll might buy this again, but as for right now I'm not planning to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this in a clothing order and I am so glad I didn't pay for it. It left a thick orange cast on my fair freckly skin, and didn't moisturise in the slightest - if anything my skin felt dry and pinched afterwards, as well as unpleasantly tacky. I literally had to wash it off and use a different face cream. I'd never use it again, whether it was free or not.

on 8/13/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this!
I've been suffering from acne for about 2 years now and decided not to wear make up for a while. I then just applied this, just because it has SPF in it and that was all I was looking for. But it still has a tiny bit coverage. The thing I love about this product is that it really even outs your skin tone. Having acne I've got spots around my chin and cheeks but somehow they look "pretty" just because it blur out any imperfections. Im a NC40 and its just perfect. I will definitely buy this again!

Popular Face Skincare Products