Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.4

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great product! I use it as regular foundation, I'm not into full coverage since my skin is very dry (even though it could give medium coverage if you build it up, im sure) - this is very hydrating and gives my skin amazing glow.
It does get a bit cakey in the cheek/mouth transition area if I dont exfoliate about once or twice a week. But thats probably just my skin being a bastard. I also apply with my fingers and that works really well.
The amount of light shades is excellent. I wear the lightest shade in winter, and my shade (neutral/pink) is usually hard to find. Also such a great price! Thanks Lumene :)

This is a really, really nice product. It covers redness extremely well, it hydrates, it gives a beautiful, youthful glow without making your skin look super oily and it lasts all day. I've worn this product for a year straight and repurchased it a couple of times. It's very buildable as well and never makes your skin look cakey. The only reason I switched from this to the Lumene Blur Foundation (which has a matte finish but still gives you that glow) is because I started getting a bit self concious about my acne scars (the pitted kind) and glowy products generally tend to draw attention to such areas, but otherwise I think I'd be wearing this product for the rest of my life. I was so pleased with it. It doesn't fill up your pores for a more even skin texture like the Lumene Blur Foundation, however, so if that is a big concern of yours then I would suggest to maybe wear a primer. I don't wear primers generally and I didn't find this to be such a big problem.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wear this every day; it is soooo nice! It's hydrating, and makes my skin look younger. I hope they never discontinue this! The light shade is perfect for my fair skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this. I bought this over the summer. I tried it once and thought I didn't like it. Since then it has just been laying in my makeup drawer.

Yesterday, I decided to give it another try. I have the light shade, and I mixed it 50/50 with the lightest shade of Cargo Liquid Foundation. And it's perfect! I've used it this way twice now.

I don't really have any skin problems or wrinkles, but I'm getting older. I just don't think my skin looks as young as it used to. I do feel that this makes me look younger. The coverage is prefect and it gives me that lit from within glow.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I always tend to go back to this after trying other foundations. I know I can relay to this to get the job done. The coverage is great and I like how it leaves a beautiful glow, even after a little powder. I just wish that there was a bigger variety of shades, because even though the light is okay for me (especially in summer), but I'm so fair that it could be a little lighter. Despite that I have absolutely no complains.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I am very pale and my skin has a lot of discoloration and redness and on top of that, dry spots and oiliness, so this product was really put into a test. To be honest I seriously dislike the colour range. It only has a few shades and even the lightest one of them is way too dark for my skin. What I do like about this product is the fresh, glowing look. Unfortunately it only lasts fresh-looking for only 3-4hours on my oily skin, but then again, so do almost every other bb and cc- creams I've tried through the years.

Excellent. Lovely consistency, high level of pigmentation for medium coverage undiluted, that is easily diluted for sheerer coverage with oil or moisturizer. Works well with or without primer. Very very VERY slight oxidation, only in very warm weather; barely noticeable (I am obsessive about oxidation!). Does not settle into lines.

My skin is dry and fair - colour light perfect in Winter or Summer warmed up to custom degree with bronzer for the season at hand.

No odour; tube with very controllable pointed opening for easy dispensing.

Hope they never stop making this - it is the perfect base on it's own or for concealer/ heavier spot application of foundation if this is how you roll.

HG. Only others that begin to compare are IT CC and Dr. Jart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this in "light" and it's perfect for my pale, scandinavian skin in the summer. Wouldn't be able to use it wintertime because it would be too dark and dry. It also oxidize after a couple of hours, but it's not too bad and I doesn't show too much if I put some more powder on top of it.

I love this product! It is the best drug store Bb or CC cream I've ever tried. Been using this for a few years. It blends well, has staying power, and feels light on your skin. I have tried SO MANY expensive BB and CC creams and was disappointed but this one is so worth every penny! Give it a try if you're looking for a natural looking and long lasting makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This works wonderful on my oily forehead. It keeps oil at bay throughout the day and does a great job at evening my skin tone and looking natural. It also feels very nice going on and I love the smell. Most importantly, this has faded my red acne scars very quickly which is the main reason I continue to use it.

Unfortunately I can't use this on the rest of my face as it is too dry and this accentuates dryness. I might try it all over my face again in summer.