J. Lo Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Black
J. Lo Glow

2.7

No mockery involved, this is actually an impeccable scent to be scattered in the toilet/bathroom. With other lyrics, unless you want to smell like a fresh toilet/bathroom, preserve the liquid from your consecrated body.

on 2/5/2011 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Perfumes are really hard to review, just because everyone has their own favorite smells. I also find that certain perfumes smell different on different people. For me, this perfume smells clean, and a tad musky. I love how the smell of it makes me feel...sexy. I get a lot of compliments from friends and strangers about the perfume, and usually get asked what I'm wearing. So for me, this is my all time favorite perfume!

on 6/9/2010 3:17:00 PM

Nice bottIe, hate the smell!

on 1/19/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I initially really liked this scent. It does smell clean - a bit like soap, imo. It is long lasting but I quickly grew bored with this scent. Imo, I don't feel this scent is extraordinary but it's not a bad smelling fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I have no idea how anyone could give this product a bad review. I have always liked very clean, crisp, soapy scents and this hits the mark. I wore Glow to work today and i was so happy I did...it kept me in a great mood. I just couldnt believe how gorgeous this perfume smells and how long lasting it truly is. Rarely do i ever find a perfume that i love soooo much. As long as this fragrance is in rotation i will buy it...no matter the price, that's how much i love it. Thank you J. LO. I felt like you had me in mind when you designed this one....Great Job!!

on 10/23/2009 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a bad feeling they may have changed the formulation since I bought this, since I see Glow in drug stores (which is why I would not buy it now). I don't wear scent all the time, but I still have my bottle that I bought when it first came out. I really like it, even though I'm not into J. Lo at all (and even less so now, if that is possible). It worked on me. Fresh, clean, not too soapy as some have said. I don't know why this has been described as an old ladies scent, because I've never known old ladies to have scents of this nature. Old lady smells are powdery and dry to me. Again, it worked well for me, which is why I coughed up the full price for a bottle that is still good. Even my husband, who hates perfume, likes this one.
Edit: Check the label to see if this is still made in France.
Edit #2: Took away a lippie when I noticed that I'm liking other scents more than I like this one.

on 8/19/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

You know how your Grandma or your Great Aunt always smells powdery? I think this is the powdery fragrance meant for younger girls. Personally, I'm not into that type of scent, but if you like that, then this is for you.

The only thing nice about "Glow" is the bottle. This isn't even perfume. It smells like Off bug spray. UGH. I'm sooo glad I got this as a sample.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I guess if this perfume weren't J.Lo's, it wouldn't receive so many bad reviews.
Glow is a fresh and clean fragrance, probably one of the bests celebrity perfumes out there. Glow can be easily weared on a daily basis, it's not that strong.

on 11/21/2008 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Smells like an old crazy cat lady.

Popular Fragrances