Balea Ready to Use Wax Strips for Legs and Body

Balea   Ready to Use Wax Strips for Legs and Body

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Excellent product. Removes hair easily and effortlessly (I am immune to pain after years and years of self-waxing!) I find that other strips are hard to tear apart, or all the wax ends up on one side of the strip - not with these. Now my go-to brand for home waxing.

Will not repurchase. Strips did a good job of removing thinner hair but did not effectively remove the thicker hairs on the shin area - which is half the point of waxing. Luckily I got these on sale.

I haven't waxed my legs before. I tried once with Nair Pretty Strips and a bunch of wax got stuck on my leg, so I resigned myself to shaving. However, I've had really good luck with Balea's wax for face and bikini. I use it on my bikini line and upper lip and it gets all the hair the first time. I like it better than Veet or Nair and it's so much cheaper. I was waxing my bikini and my leg hair was quite long so just for the hell of it I tried a small bikini wax strip on my leg. The hair came off so quickly and easily I rushed out to buy the Balea for legs.

The first thing I noticed was that the strips are 20 ready to use strips, and they only cost me 7.00, much cheaper than veet or nair. The second was the wax smelled lovely. Almost a fruity scent. I warmed between my hands and applied the first strip (I'm a bit ashamed to say I was in my work bathroom), and RRIP. Off came all the hair, showing smooth bare patch on my leg. There was minimal pain. I continued until I got half my leg done. The strips are reusable, so I could use one strip several times. I ended up using just 4 strips for my lower leg.

It got pretty much all the hair. Some hairs were broken, but I blame that more on my inexperience with leg waxing than the product. And my leg is currently super red and slightly itchy, but that's what happens when you rip out the hair by the root. I'll have to see how my legs react to waxing, I've epilated but had ingrown hairs. Either way, this wax is gentle, efficient, and incredibly cheap. Anyone with a Shopper's nearby should definitely consider this brand.