4.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

16 days ago

There is absolutely no way this looks like real skin. It is full of giant specks of glitter. It photographs quite nicely in the dark but in real life you look like a disco ball. I don't know how much all of the YouTubers are being paid to say that this isn't glittery. I also think it contains some questionable ingredients as my cheek bones got insanely itchy the few times I used it. Definitely wouldn't recommend and I will be sticking to mixing MAC strobe cream with my foundation to get that natural glow look.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

10 months ago

I use this highlighter for natural light look it is not strong at all you can use for day or night whenever you want.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a year ago

Great highlighter that looks like real skin. Doesn't accentuate pores. Looks natural even in daylight. Some powder and this and I am ready to go.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

a year ago

This is a lovely satin highlighter. It looks quite natural on the skin, doesn't emphasize texture. The color is a light nude beige. It's great for everyday especially if you're not into the wet & glossy look, but prefer a soft glow from within. The formula is smooth, without any chunks of glitter. I'm not a huge fan of the bulky packaging.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

gorgeous natural highlight. its very buttery and subtle, not one of those blinding ones that looks wet. it does have kick up and is powdery but its nice on the skin so i don't mind it. Also i feel since its more powdery, it smoothes and never accentuates pores. It lasts all day and i can go crazy with this and it will never looks cakey or textured. Its a candlelit glow and a beautiful sheen on the cheeks. Its perfect if you dislike the tin foil streak glowing for the gods look. The packaging is pretty bulky and big but its easy to open so I do like that. I do have oily skin so i get shine where id put this naturally. Its not a must have so i wont be repurchasing. 2020 February update I lied. I just repurchased this and love it more now. Its natural and I can't help but love the candle lit glow I get all day. Can't stop staring at my cheeks in the mirror. Nothing beats it. Ive tried to venture out and always come back to this one.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I got this highlighter as part of my Sephora sunkissed glow favourites collection this summer 2018. This is the product I loved the most. When I dipped my brush in it this morning it felt super powdery and the brush trapped a lot of the product...but on the skin, it looked so beautiful and natural. Eventhough the shade is Pearl and light for my skin tone it was amazing. I highly recommend it if you are over 30 and looking for a not too blinding, everyday wearable highlighter. The price is on the high side so I would rather use the physicians formula nude all in one palette which gives the same glow and doesn't cause my sensitive skin any irritation. Hope you found my review helpful. If so, please hit the helpful button so I know. Thanks so much for reading.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I really wanted to love this highlighter. I've been looking for a *powder* highlighter that gives a natural, subtle glow, and many of the highly positive reviews about this baked highlighter suggested that it was exactly what I was looking for. So, I took the plunge and bought it (CAD $50 at Sephora). I would agree with all reviewers that this product is beautiful; it's finely milled and soft. The colour is gorgeous and works well with my skin tone (light/medium with freckles). The problem for me, despite so many opinions to the contrary, is that it is too glittery for my mature (but good) skin, and for my taste. Although so many people stressed the lack of glitter in this highlighter (and I'm sure it is less glittery compared to others), in direct sunlight and under some artificial light, I see tiny sparkles everywhere I've applied it – even when applied with a light hand. I have drugstore highlighters that I prefer … my Essence Pure Nude Highlighter is similar to the LM Matte Radiance highlighter, but more natural looking on me – more subtle. LA Girl Velvet Highlighter stick in Luminous and Annabellle Perfect Cream Highlighter stick in Champagne are also more natural looking, and don't accentuate lines and wrinkles. I also have the RMS Living Luminizer (almost HG status for me) which gives a lovely, natural glow. So, I’ll be sticking with the illuminating products I have and, sadly, this one will be going back to the store.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBlue

2 years ago

amazing highlighter, don't get me wrong i love intense highlighters for example i've been using ofra cosmetics beverly hills, glow goals and rodeo drive highlighter which are pretty strong highlighters. but this highlighter is totally different from them, perfect sheen, not chunky or glittery. I'm in the shade nw13 in mac foundations, this highlighter is perfect everyday highlighter for me, glowy but nearly skin-like glow. And i think this makes this product unique. I found the packaging a little bulky and price is overwhelming. in terms of powder highlighters this product is winner for someone who dislikes strong highlighters. highly recommend.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

This highlighter is worth every single penny and every time I reach for it I wonder why I ever use anything else. I have a drawer full of highlighters that get use on a regular basis, but this one blows me away every single time and never fails- day or night! Candle lit glow perfection.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

As almost a every reviewer has mentioned this is a sophisticated subtle highlighter. It's very finely milled and applies effortlessly without emphasizing pores or texture issues. The finish is neither metallic nor shimmery but pearly. Seems like they used the same kind of particles as in Guerlain's Meteorites but more concentrated. I almost returned this because the peachy pink nude color in the pan left some icy sheen which I wasn't very fond of. If you're cool toned definitely give it a try. When I changed the brush to Real Technics finishing brush it blended much better and looked very natural, not many would spot the highlighter itself but the glow it lends to the face is undeniable. Also the wear time is pretty much astonishing. The only negative points are the price tag, the bulky packaging and the softness of it; as long as the brush taches it product flies everywhere getting messy. So this is my everyday go-to highlighter for work or any occasion for which I want to look effortlessly beautiful and put together. For more glamorous makeup I'm a big fan Mary-Loo which is far more intensely metallic and gold toned. I never really found it too shimmery and with a slight sweep from a fan brush it blends nicely with my light warm skin tone. It's not as long lasting though. I still plan on getting Strobe cream in Goldlite to layer when I feel like it but I'm pretty much set with those iconic highlighters. Really beautiful.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral