Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
Snail Bee High Content EssenceBenton - Snail Bee High Content Essence

3.3

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Arbutin, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminana Digita Extract, Dios Pyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Bacilus Ferment, Azelaic Acid, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Arginine

on 2/4/2018 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It’s not bad and I can only imagine it’s helping my face out with it’s good ingredients, but if it is it’s not very visible. Maybe I just need to use it daily, but I don’t really have time for that because it needs to be patted in and I’m usually late for school.

Tried this to see if the hype was real. I finished the product but would not buy again. The product wasn’t very hydrating and it didn’t reduce my redness (I have a bit of redness around my nose sometimes). Basically it did next to nothing.

Also, the packaging sucks. After you use up 80% of it, the last bit is hard to get out since it’s a pump. I had to unscrew the pump and manually dump product into my hand near the end of its use. Don’t waste your time or money with this product.

on 1/22/2018 7:57:00 PM

Ive been using this product for a little over a month now, and I think i have my verdict.
Pros:
So far, I’ve noticed significant changes in the way my skin feels. Previously I’ve had under the skin bumps (which really doesnt show on the skin but you can feel it when you pinch your cheeks). Though my CosRX solutions has made my skin better, I have to say that the Benton Essence is the one who made those bumps disappear!!
I have noticed that this esssence also helps with redness and calming down the skin from any irritations. It also helps with hyperpigmentation spots from acne. I have had this one spot that Ive always had for almost a year from this horrendous zit that I had. Ever since using this essence, I noticed it getting redder and brighter (previously it looked like a dark brown beauty mark).

Cons:
My skin seems to love the combination of this product with my acne gel and I havent had any major breakouts to date (I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin). HOWEVER, what I do want to say is that it clogs up my skin cause Ive noticed tiny whiteheads here and there which is a bummer. Im sure this is a quick fix with regular exfoliating but if youre someone who doesnt stick to a specific skin care routine, I think you wouldnt like this product.

on 9/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

When the first ingredient is an active, you know you're probably in for a winner. So many awesome nourishers in this top 6 ingredients of this essence! I treat it more like a serum than an essence in my routine. The light gel texture absorbs quickly without staying tacky- a must for me. Best of all it's unfragranced as I seem to have a sensitivity to perfumes. I've noticed a difference in brightness, texture & hydration that has me repurchasing again and again. My only complaint is that I wish the packaging had a bit more dazzle. Still, its nicely portable for my carryon and dispenses without trouble.

I tried this based on the raves I heard about it in a skincare group I belong to on FB. I have no idea why it's so hyped. After six weeks of use, I noticed no difference in my skin whatsoever, and on some nights it actually made my skin feel irritated, causing a slight burning or tingling sensation. I also didn't like the consistency; it was just a gel that I didn't find it at all hydrating, and it didn't do anything else for my skin that I can see. Definitely a fail fail fail for me. I'm giving it two lippies instead of one only because I didn't actually break out in a rash from using it.

on 8/7/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Its okay.

I was expecting miracle results and while I did notice that my skin would look better in the morning but not by much. This is not a product I would repurchase simply because I didnt see a huge improvement in my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews, because this product transformed my skin completely.
I came across many articles about miracle snail natural mucin and searched for product with natural mucin in high concentration.
Benton's was the best I could find.
Used twice a day, at night alone, and under day cream made wonders to my skin.
Acne - disappeared, fine lines - diminished, eye area - brighter and fresher.
Skin tone evened out, pores looks smaller.
Reddnes calmed down.
All above happened in about two weeks.
Maybe those bad reactions that previous commented on were allergic reactions to bee venom? Or hydroquinone?

This was all the rave when I started using Asian products.

I tried to like it but over all it did nothing for my dehydrated skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I wanted to love this...I wanted to incorporate more snail essence into my routine for all its wonderful benefits and Benton has great products but this was not my friend. I kept my entire routine the same and this was the only new step that I used in leiu of my Missha Time Revolution Essence and I realized that within a few days my entire skin texture had changed. Nothing outright serious like cystic acne, but a lot of skin congestion and raised bumps...like teeny-tiny whiteheads (skin nerds, help me out with the technical name!)
As soon as I stopped using it, my skin returned to its previous condition so I knew this was the culprit. I've never willing given away products...usually they go to the graveyard of products that had potential but this one I gave to my sister. She has clear skin so maybe it won't aggravate anything and can be used for its intended purpose.

on 5/13/2017 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is my very first review on makeupalley but I couldn't keep what happened to my skin only to myself. I ordered it on amazon almost a week ago and I had a terrible reaction, I'm not sure if it was allergic reaction, but it was scary. It didn't happen immediately after the first use, probably after the third or fourth. I wouldn't call my skin sensitive, probably normal, oily without acne or any other kind of issues. Ladies, take care of your skin, research before buying and don't believe the hype. I'm on cortisone cream since yesterday and I'm just praying my skin heals quicky. Never again.