Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
Snail Bee High Content EssenceBenton - Snail Bee High Content Essence

3.2

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Arbutin, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminana Digita Extract, Dios Pyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Bacilus Ferment, Azelaic Acid, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Arginine

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

CHECK THE NEW FORMULATION INGREDIENTS BEFORE TRYING! The ingredient list, off the back of my box is at the bottom of this review. Please check the ingredient list before you try this, especially if you are prone to breakouts. Dig deeper when looking on Amazon too... Check the q&a and recent reviews for the ingredients off of the box from people who purchased. The ingredients are incorrect in the Amazon description, which shouldn't be allowed! Also, when reading blogs, check the date they were written. One blogger (simple skincare science) recommends this essence specifically because he said it does not have polysorbate 20... but now it does!

I have dehydrated, acne prone, oily skin, for reference: Since using this new formulation, on some places of my face, my past acne scar/dents do look plump and my skin looks pretty (that's why I gave it more than one lippy), but in other places, I now have angry, stubborn cystic acne! There was one deep, cystic spot that was finally starting to heal, until I put a glob of this essence on it before bed last night... this morning, the bump was forming again! Ugh! I didn't believe this essence was the culprit, until I checked the box. New formulation ingredients:

Aqua(Water), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Arginine

The new formulation includes polysorbate 20, which feeds fungal acne! Also, now it does NOT say 90% snail mucin anywhere on the box AND snail mucin is NOT the first ingredient anymore.

:( I hope this helps!

on 6/25/2018 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am afraid I didn’t notice any improvement on my skin despite using up the whole bottle. This is my first snail slime product. I just got Cosrx’s Advanced snail 96 essence and hope it will work better in my skin than this one.

on 3/2/2018 1:35:00 PM

Been using this product for a month. I think it is not suitable for my skin. Tiny bumps appeared on my T-zone and it’s kinda annoying. I had already tested it with application and without application, so I’m pretty sure that this is the cause of my tiny bumps. Fragrance: It has a light scent but it is not that strong as for me it is still bearable Texture: Easily absorb to skin, non sticky You need to apply moisturizer because it might dried up your skin.

on 2/4/2018 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It’s not bad and I can only imagine it’s helping my face out with it’s good ingredients, but if it is it’s not very visible. Maybe I just need to use it daily, but I don’t really have time for that because it needs to be patted in and I’m usually late for school.

Tried this to see if the hype was real. I finished the product but would not buy again. The product wasn’t very hydrating and it didn’t reduce my redness (I have a bit of redness around my nose sometimes). Basically it did next to nothing.

Also, the packaging sucks. After you use up 80% of it, the last bit is hard to get out since it’s a pump. I had to unscrew the pump and manually dump product into my hand near the end of its use. Don’t waste your time or money with this product.

on 1/22/2018 7:57:00 PM

Ive been using this product for a little over a month now, and I think i have my verdict.
Pros:
So far, I’ve noticed significant changes in the way my skin feels. Previously I’ve had under the skin bumps (which really doesnt show on the skin but you can feel it when you pinch your cheeks). Though my CosRX solutions has made my skin better, I have to say that the Benton Essence is the one who made those bumps disappear!!
I have noticed that this esssence also helps with redness and calming down the skin from any irritations. It also helps with hyperpigmentation spots from acne. I have had this one spot that Ive always had for almost a year from this horrendous zit that I had. Ever since using this essence, I noticed it getting redder and brighter (previously it looked like a dark brown beauty mark).

Cons:
My skin seems to love the combination of this product with my acne gel and I havent had any major breakouts to date (I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin). HOWEVER, what I do want to say is that it clogs up my skin cause Ive noticed tiny whiteheads here and there which is a bummer. Im sure this is a quick fix with regular exfoliating but if youre someone who doesnt stick to a specific skin care routine, I think you wouldnt like this product.

on 9/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

When the first ingredient is an active, you know you're probably in for a winner. So many awesome nourishers in this top 6 ingredients of this essence! I treat it more like a serum than an essence in my routine. The light gel texture absorbs quickly without staying tacky- a must for me. Best of all it's unfragranced as I seem to have a sensitivity to perfumes. I've noticed a difference in brightness, texture & hydration that has me repurchasing again and again. My only complaint is that I wish the packaging had a bit more dazzle. Still, its nicely portable for my carryon and dispenses without trouble.

I tried this based on the raves I heard about it in a skincare group I belong to on FB. I have no idea why it's so hyped. After six weeks of use, I noticed no difference in my skin whatsoever, and on some nights it actually made my skin feel irritated, causing a slight burning or tingling sensation. I also didn't like the consistency; it was just a gel that I didn't find it at all hydrating, and it didn't do anything else for my skin that I can see. Definitely a fail fail fail for me. I'm giving it two lippies instead of one only because I didn't actually break out in a rash from using it.

on 8/7/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Its okay.

I was expecting miracle results and while I did notice that my skin would look better in the morning but not by much. This is not a product I would repurchase simply because I didnt see a huge improvement in my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews, because this product transformed my skin completely.
I came across many articles about miracle snail natural mucin and searched for product with natural mucin in high concentration.
Benton's was the best I could find.
Used twice a day, at night alone, and under day cream made wonders to my skin.
Acne - disappeared, fine lines - diminished, eye area - brighter and fresher.
Skin tone evened out, pores looks smaller.
Reddnes calmed down.
All above happened in about two weeks.
Maybe those bad reactions that previous commented on were allergic reactions to bee venom? Or hydroquinone?