Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm

Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm

4.7

on 10/26/2017 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Expensive but makes skin feel wonderful. Lasts a long time, no overpowering fragrance or irritation and has a delightfully smooth and light texture.

on 7/15/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This review is for the body cream - I believe there's also a treatment oil which I haven't tried yet that can be mixed with the cream to boost the hydration properties. This is a very nice moisturizer to use during the warmer months. It's rich in texture, but it gives light hydration - also makes a great hand cream because it's not greasy. I'm using this together with the matching body wash. Love the geranium scent - it's very fresh and clean - my husband who usually doesn't like scented products has been sharing it with me. Looks like I have to splurge on the larger bottle!

on 11/30/2013 5:00:00 AM

This body balm is absolutely amazing. It absorbs quickly and moisturises thoroughly. The texture of this balm is thick, and when applied to the skin it soothes without leaving a greasy finish.

It also smells absolutely amazing. The aromatic oils are very soothing, and also penetrate deeply to relax the muscles. I like to use this on my calves, my feet, and my hands just before I sleep, to soften and moisturise my skin, and scent the air to lull myself to sleep. It's also unisex enough that my boyfriend loves the smell, which is always a bonus!

I received this as a gift from my best friend, so the 5 lippies is just a reflection on what I know Aesop usually costs. When I finish this I will absolutely repurchase.

Popular Lotions / Creams