Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

4.6

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 5/23/2018 10:03:00 AM

This is probably my favorite facial oil. It doesn't have a cloying scent, absorbs quickly, and makes my skin soft, and smooth. I'm not sure if the retinol has done anything to my forehead wrinkles yet, but time will tell. Will repurchase.

Palmers is really impressing me! I have combination skin but it gets very dry around my mouth in the winter. I purchased the cleansing oil and loved it so my next purchase was this oil. I have nothing but good things to say. No breakouts (however, I’m not prone to them at all). My skin is so soft! I even use it under my primer and my makeup looks amazing! Another nice thing - I use it around my eyes with no problems.

All the lippies for me !

on 1/19/2018 11:12:00 AM

So after reading other reviews I must say that the reason people see the bumps after a couple uses is because it’s helping purge the skin of the bacteria. What happens to your face today is a result of things from 30-60 days ago. For instance something you’re stressed about today will effect your hair, skin, and nails a month from now. I use this product every night and it’s helping heal acne scars from years ago and even lightening age marks and freckles I’ve developed from the sun. I’ve been using it for about 3 years now and I’ve noticed my skin tone evening out as well. I would definitely recommend the product.

on 8/9/2017 10:09:00 AM

I tried samples packs of this . I woke up to 2 new hard deep acne which was very worrying. I never had this type/ new acne for years / only get them from a bad allergy. It was just two hard acne .. but it was enough for me to be scared and swear it off. Edit: I tried it again . This time I woke up to small white acne all over my face . My skin looked red and irritated .it was dry, acne and swollen all at the same time . Swearing it off for life. On my body it’s actually okay . Probably it’s the mineral oil .

on 8/23/2016 10:14:00 AM

Best facial oil I've used and so reasonably priced! I was using bio oil but stopped using it when I found it contains paraffin wax 😯. I found with Palmers, a little goes a long way! It comes with a dropper lid and as stated by other users, half a dropper is enough to cover face, neck and chest. I'm from the UK, over there this product is £10.50 so $9.95 in Canada seems like a bargain to me. I use the Palmers body oil mixed with Vaseline intensive care cream (makes the product last longer) on my body after showering too. Both palmers products work wonders for my skin. Love, love, love.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice facial oil option from the drugstore. I think I paid around $10 for 1 fl. oz., which lasted me several months using once or twice a day most days. It contains retinol and Vitamin C, so you need to wear sunscreen when you're using this--especially if you apply it for day. It's moisturizing and sheeny, but not in the least bit greasy.

I was concerned that this would have the classic Palmer's cocoa butter scent, which I like but have to be in the right mood for. I needn't have worried as, true to the label, this has a light rosy scent.

The packaging is great--a brown glass bottle with a dropper that protects the product from light and, to some extent, air. My one complaint would be that the dropper doesn't reach far enough down. Eventually, you'll have to pour the product out.

I plan to experiment with other facial oils (I have another retinol product to try and want to use a retinol-free facial oil with it), but I very well may repurchase this beautiful, bargainous oil.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This oil feels so good on my dry, 45 year old skin. I tend to use AHAs and Retinols throughout the week, so a couple of times a week, I use this to quench my dry skin with a good drink. It feels so awesome as it sinks into my skin. The scent is extremely subtle, fortunately. It absorbs nicely. I put it on at night and in the morning, my face looks and feels so fresh. Great price. One caveat - the dropper holds a very generous dosage of the oil. Fill the dropper only halfway or less so you don't waste.

on 5/1/2016 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing on my sensitive skin. However, I have to take 'breaks' after about two weeks of regular nightly use (but I'm sure any retinol-containing product would be that way for me). The best part about it is that it makes my skin incredibly soft and that, for being an oil, it doesn't make me breakout. And I love the subtle rose sent; it's just lovely.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This leaves my skin moisturizer, smooth and radiant. Perfect packaging for less than 100% stable ingredients (dark bottle with dropper). I have drying skin so I use about .75 of a dropper and really spread it around generously. No break outs, just glory skin. I've been getting lots of compliments lately for an old lady.

on 1/31/2016 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I use it daily in multiple ways. I put a couple of drops on my face after my moisturizer as a primer, then I mix it with my liquid foundation to sheer it out to a natural dewy look, then I put a couple of drops on my beauty blender to blend out my concealer. (Sounds like overkill, but I love the way it makes my skin and makeup look!) At night I put a couple of drops on before my moisturizer and let it sink in. I don't know that I've noticed many skin benefits other than my face being better moisturized, but it hasn't made me break out and I will certainly repurchase it for its use in my makeup routine rather than my skincare routine.