Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 36-43
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 4/28/2017 8:11:00 AM

I think facial oils are very much a personal thing: stuff that I love (Weleda Sweet Almond Oil) seems to be out of whack for many folks, and vice versa. I had high hopes for this because of the stellar results other reviewers mentioned, and this review is not meant to discount other people`s positive opinion. It`s just that this oil didn`t work for me in the same way. From reading the negative reviews, I am guessing that if you have sensitive skin that easily gets clogged, this oil will only irritate and break you out. The first night after applying it, I woke up with red blotches and the beginning of 3 cysts, although my skin did feel hydrated. The second night of use, the cysts seem to grow worse. So on the third night, I went back to my Weleda almond oil and the next morning the cysts and blotches were gone. That almond oil is pixie dust for my skin. I am now using the rosehip oil on my chest, and it seems to be doing okay for that, no major breakouts there. Needless to say I will not repurchase, but if you don`t have my skin type, give it a shot: it`s cheap and it has a good ingredient list.

on 2/24/2015 2:08:00 AM

I love this stuff. I have used it for about 2 weeks my skin is soft and more even toned. no problems with breakouts or irritation. It has a light fragrant smell. I love to use this as a stress reliever after a bath. I put a few drops on my finger tips and gently massage into my face. So relaxing. For me it dries after a couple of hours to a soft finish. I only use it at night and don't apply a moisturizer on top..don't want to suffocate skin. It comes in a 1 oz. brown bottle with a dropper It's really worth a try if your skin is o.k. with these natural oils, my skin is combo and no problems with this. At walmart I have seen a "use now" coupon attached to some of the boxes for $2 off. So the product is about $7 w/coupon. It's so refreshing to buy a really nice product at an affordable cost.

on 1/17/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this every night for a week now and I love it. My skin is oily and prone to break outs and isn't in great condition due to sun exposure in my early years this is absorbed almost immediately and doesn't leave my skin shiny and hasn't broken me out in spots either! I also use it during the day and just add my face powder over the top which is a SPF 15. It leaves my skin soft and feeling lovely. I haven't used it long enough to comment if it helps to fade my age spots but will continue using this product regardless as it makes my skin feel so great. I've used many many different face creams for ageing skin and spent a fortune on top of the range ones but none have made my skin feel this good and In time I hope to see all the anti ageing effects too. This product has a slight pleasant smell to it which is an added bonus unlike some face creams or serums. I just take the pipette out of the bottle and run my fingers over it I then rub my hands together and run over my entire face. I find this is enough to give a good even coverage without going over the top. Love this product!