1.7

So, where to start! I had been using Foxy Locks UK for a year or so and had two sets from them. I purchased the regular weight in the blondest shade they do. I loved the colour, they matched my hair colour very well as my hair was quite platinum. They were thick and of good quality, they lasted well and I loved them.

I went to repurchase my third set within a year and noticed they had changed them and upped the price. They were now Called Seamless and had a silicone like strip holding the hairs in. I purchased them anyway because of the shade colour and I thought they looked good. Was I wrong!

Within a few weeks the clips started falling off the silicon band so I contacted the company. They attempted to brush me off. Then more fell out and I emailed them again and got quite patronising and slightly aggressive emails back from their customer service telling me just to sew the clips back in! Within the space of a month the coating on the clips began to chip off. When I contacted them again I told them it was unacceptable and I wanted my money back. They did not offer that to me so I took matters into my own hands and took out a PayPal dispute. I eventually got my money back but it was a nightmare and took two months from purchase to me sending these horrible bedraggled extensions with rusty and missing clips back.

Do not bother buying from them. The Seamless extensions are awful and their customer service is appalling. Avoid them like the plague.

I got my foxy locks hair in December it's March now and I already need a new set. They come so thick and nice when you first receive them it's very deceiving. but mark my words they will thin or really quick I know how to care for my extentions I been wearing hair extentions since I was a sophomore in high school. I'm now 25 I didn't even wear them on a daily basis, only on weekends and they have shedded and thinned out so much they don't even look the same anymore. Soooooo disappointed, shipping and ordering was a huge hassle! I had to send proof of my identity since I do not live in the UK. Never again will I repurchase.

on 12/16/2016 5:05:00 PM

When i first bought these in April 2016, I was super excited because I heard so many great things about it all over Instagram.. well now that it's been 8 months, they are not very cute anymore. I am pretty disappointed in them actually. Yes I'm pretty hard on my hair extensions but I used to have the Luxury For Princess ones when i had brown hair and they were AMAZING! I have no idea why i decided to try the FL ones... they used to be thick and gorgeous but the more i wear them, the more they thin out and look straggly. I am honestly looking right now to order some new ones from LFP. They only thing i was impressed with was how close the Latte Blonde came to my actual hair color. don't waste your money on these!

on 12/1/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The very next day after I placed my order I received an email stating they require me to send them:

pictures of back and front of my credit card
utility bill to verify my address
Bank Statement

"Our policy as stated on the website:

We reserve the right to request additional information to prove identity from an order on rare occasions, including scanned copies of passports, cards (blanking out all numbers except for the last 4 digits on the credit card) or other forms of ID to help us prevent fraudulent transactions thus protecting our customer's accounts, as well as Foxy Locks. "

When I asked if this is a standard procedure that's masked under the "rare occasions" disclaimer they couldn't answer, and when I asked what exactly was so rare about my order (platinum blonde 120g 1 pair) they couldn't answer either...

So I went ahead and cancelled the order. What's next- they were going to ask me for a DNA sample????

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm so disappointed I don't even know where to begin....
I bought Foxy Locks seamless luxurious 280g 24" Latte Blonde on Friday 11/11/16 via "free international DHL" and they showed up today 11/16/16 (that is the only pro you will read in this review), I was sooooo excited for my new hair! I immediately took them out, thought they were pretty brassy looking with chunky low lights but thought "m'eh I'll wash them with some purple shampoo and they'll tone down some"...not only did they not tone at all (which I have done on my Cashmere hair extensions, Sally's hair extensions and my fusion $$$$ extensions) but I was horrified when I brushed the piece out WITH Foxy's hairbrush!!! At least 1/4 of the hair came out immediately on the hairbrush, in my sink and on my hands. I put some argon oil on them and let them air dry....the piece now looks worse than my cheap, 2 year old Sally's Euronext extensions!!!!! I took lots of pictures I wish I could share on here but I plan on shouting to the world "DON'T BUY FOXY LOCKS!".
I now basically have a $240 ponytail cause I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these down! 😔

on 8/9/2016 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Where do I start. Instagram promo girls are making this look good when it really isn't. Just horrible horrible horrible. The packaging was horrendous. They feel so synthetic I couldn't tell you how bad they felt. This was the worst part first time I washed them the hair fall out was horrendous. Clump after clump came out. I washed 3 prices separately and 2 handfuls of hair came out. I've had better quality from jadore hair extensions now there really low market but they are definitely better than these. Waste of £100.

on 6/14/2016 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

First let me start off by saying i've worn extensions for years. I have tried a few different brands such as Bellami, SKR, sally's beauty supply brand, and also keratin bonded extensions. I heard a few different reviews on youtube about foxy locks and from what I heard and saw they seemed like a pretty good brand. So, I decided to order their 20 inch seamless jet black hair extensions. I definitely feel that the price of these extensions is very fair and I enjoyed the seamless track because they really were almost undetectable. The extensions were also really soft and glossy looking as most extensions are when you first receive them and the tracks fit around my head perfectly. However, the second I took the extensions out of the plastic, I knew I was already unhappy with them. They were extremely thin and stringy looking. The whole bundle felt like just one track from my Bellami or SKR bundle. I usually only wear about 2-3 tracks from the other brands that i've tried and that's definitely enough, but with the foxy locks extensions I had to put the entire bundle in and I still felt that it looks thin and stringy. My hair is thin to begin with so all they really did for me was make my already thin hair just look longer and thinner. I am very displeased and will definitely go back to my SKR hair which is around the same price as these were and with much better quality.

on 3/17/2016 7:43:00 PM

Bought these extensions because I follow Imogen on youtube and instagram. I bought the 20" Superior in Toffee Brown #14. This is my first set of hair extensions and I am not impressed. The color is a light brown with golden red undertones. Doesn't really match my hair, but I can curl it and blend it okay. This is definitely not 100% rely human hair. I tried to curl them and some strands burnt/melted to the curling iron. So there are definitely some synthetic strands mixed in. The hair tangles easily and weren't very soft. The hair is thick up by the clips but when you get to around 14-16" the hair starts to get significantly thinner.

I should have returned them and I'm really regretting it.

I have been buying from foxy locks since 2012. I always ordered 20-24 inch Imogene blonde highlight now this company isn't perfect no extension company is but they are ok. Fast shipping adorable packaging easy returns. I would wear them almost every day in pony tails buns curls waves. Anything. They last about a year with good care. No shedding. Now the negative. They get kinda tangly but that's what a hair brush is for. They do dry out fast so a good keratin oil and some treatments will help very a lot. The threading on the clips comes loose. All in all the extensions are good I would recommend them.

I have only bought Bellami hair extensions and these.

I purchased the Superior 230 gram 20 inch Jet Black set from Foxy locks exactly a year ago.
I was super happy with them when they came. However, I did notice they weren't as thick as I had anticipated them to be. They felt the same as my Bellami 160 gram set. They were the correct color though which was great because when I had ordered from Bellami, they sent me bleach blonde instead of jet black.

I had washed these extensions very gently with salon grade shampoo and conditioner to rid them of the "seal". A lot of hair had fallen out. I mean a lot. I let them air dry for 24 hours. I brushed through them and more hair had fallen out!

I find that these extensions tangle extremely easily! They gather up into a "bunch" and just look fake if that makes sense. They don't flow naturally as my Bellami extensions had. They also don't seem to hold a curl well either. I have to re-curl every time I put them in sadly. Also, I have to wear the entire set for them to look natural. I have thin hair as well. I only used half of my Bellami 160g extensions for a full head style.

I contacted the company and they told me they "couldn't find my order history."
Which, I learned a lesson from all of this, KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!

I"m so disappointed! I fell for the hype and the fact that foxy locks has a very active youtube channel I was dumbfounded at how horrible these extensions were.

I'm a licensed hairdresser, I use only salon grade products on my hair extensions and wash them only when needed so I was absolutely shocked.

So obviously, I won't be purchasing again. I really did like my Bellami extensions but I also enjoy trying new companies. I recently ordered IrresistibleMe extensions so stay tuned for that review.. lol

Popular Hair Products