1.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Girls do NOT buy this hair, you will be making a huge mistake! Do not waste your money.

I have used all different brands of extensions over the past 8 years and these are by far the worst. First off they cost nearly 200 pounds when I first received them I thought the colour was great thickness was nice then every time I would go outside no matter what the weather they were matting I was brushing them 24/7!! These are definatley about 85% synthetic! I had curled them for the first ever time and they were frazzling like plastic hair on my curlers ( on a low heat with heat protect) I then complained to foxy locks and then was being told I hadn’t treated the hair right which I have worn extensions for 8 YEARS. It got to the point I had to cut them because they frazzled up at the ends! I couldn’t not brush these without them looking atrocious. DO NOT BUY this company is just lies all over.

on 5/23/2018 8:17:00 AM

Do NOT buy these. They seem affordable, but they are AWFUL. I paid 220$ for the 165g cocoa (due to exchange because I’m in canada). I then paid 40$ for express shipping because my friend chose regular and it took a month. Then I had 40$ in duty. So 300$ total.

I received them in 3 days. They looked and felt really nice out of the package, the wefts were nice and thin. So I clipped them in and tried to style them and that’s where it went to hell. Their “100% human hair” extensions left thick, black, tar-like paste on my 300$ flat iron. I was raging! So anyway, I had to SCRAPE it off with scissors once it dried, effectively ruining my coating of my flat iron. I immediately messaged customer service and their response was “the hair is 100% human and we’ve never had this complaint” which is clearly a lie based on other reviews here.
I told them I had a video of my iron going from clean, to covered in this black stuff from straightening their extensions, and they ignored me. I persisted, and she told me I was a liar and didn’t care about the video.
So, customer service is awful as well.

This hair is largely synthetic, it tangled and mattes BADLY, and customer service is terrible. Save your money, seriously.

on 4/26/2018 10:52:00 PM

Foxy Locks
20' Seamless Chestnut 165g Clip In Extensions

So I am gonna share with you my pros and cons and my overall experience with these Hair extensions.
So I have been a fan of these Hair Extensions for 6 plus years!!! I have seen the quality only improve over time. Now I finally placed an order with Foxy Locks because I changed my hair color and wanted to own a set again. I ordered the Seamless 20 inch Chestnut 165g Clip In Hair Extensions. I chose the international tracked shipping option,in which I had to pay $13 for. I chose this method because usually you pay more when you want faster shipping. Little did I know that paying more actually gets you the slowest shipping. Btw I live in the US. It took 11 days until I got my package and the packaging was slightly damaged. My main problem with this company is the shipping. It is completely deceiving. It makes sense for them by tricking people but it was something that really bothered me. I had never paid for shipping i always in the past chose the free shipping option and I use to get it within 2 weeks time. So going off of my past experience I chose to pay more this time so I wouldn't have to wait the full 2 weeks. I was fooled! I also went 9 days without a tracking number so I was unable to track it. I eventually got in touch with Foxy Locks and their customer service was excellent. They responded back to me so quickly. I waited to contact them because I didn't want to make a fuss. But it started taking way too long and I felt something wasn't right. They responded back within a day and I finally got my tracking number and 2 days later my Foxy Locks Arrived!!
So all in all, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY THESE MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTION. NOT THE INTERNATIONAL TRACKED. INTERNATIONAL TRACKED IS THE SLOWEST SHIPPING OPTION. YOU PAY MORE FOR SLOWER SHIPPING. BE AWARE. This is the only main issue I have with this company. I feel that they need to address and correct that information because it is very deceiving and people are not getting their money's worth tbh. Now for the positives, these extensions are 100% Remy human hair. They are extremely soft and the new updated wefts are incredible. They sit better on your head,less bulging, and they are a lot more lighter. The thickness is still perfect, they barely shed compared to the older style, and they are very shiny. You get a total of eight wefts. It use to be ten wefts. Eight wefts happens to be just enough for me. Although I did like the amount of the older sets.
For the packaging. I have seen them change ever since the beginning. From the cardboard sleeve, to plastic, and now the cardboard black box. I personally am not a fan of the new packaging. I love the concept of the tester option in which you can take it out and see if it is a match. If not you can simply place it back and return it. Now if you open the closed seal you cannot get a refund nor exchange. When I got mine the packaging was damaged. The tester side was open and the main side was luckily still sealed. But the box was all caved in. Thankfully it was the exact same color as my hair. I couldn't imagine having to ship it back and wait another 2 weeks. My thoughts on the seal, I think when you pay this much money for a product there shouldn't be you cannot exchange or get a refund once that seal is broken. What happens if it came that way? And it didn't match you? You would be screwed and out of $200+
In my opinion the new packaging concept is great but the new packaging looks very cheap. The old simple sleeve packaging was better, appearance wise. So that is my review. I absolutely love this product but this company still has things to improve. This is my 5th or 6th set from them and I am still happy with their product. The price has gone up for these hair extensions over the past 6yrs. I hope they don't increase too high because these were once considered affordable. So that's my review, I will always repurchase from this company because their product is AMAZING. Unless the price gets too high I may look else where. I hope my review helped some of you guy's.

Honestly tragic. Worst extensions I have ever bought, and I am no hair extension novice! I have never seen hair extensions tangle like these in my damn life. I will spend 30-45 minutes brushing these out and slathering them in a quality hair serum, then I put them in and 20 minutes later they are completely matted. Not just the regular tangling you experience with extensions, I’m talking full-on rats nest. I have to bring my extension brush with me everywhere and sneak off to the washroom every 30 minites to brush them, just so they don’t look absolutely horrendous. The clips are also very painful and my hair dresser informed me that they are actually breaking my hair underneath. I have several baald spots where they clip in. I even gave this company the benefit of the doubt and contacted customer support before taking to the internet, and they blamed it all on me. I sent several pictures and they said they have been mishandled, even though I told them I follow all the care steps required. SAVE YOUR MONEY

I used to loove these. I have fine hair and these blend well. But my last pair from here was awful, it was so sythetic and shiny looking that I looked like a cheap imitation Cher. And, I found a plastic, undyed strand in the bunch of "human hair". Clearly it's mixed with sythetic and possibly even more so as of late.

on 12/1/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ive been wearing hair extensions since 2011 so I have tried a few different kinds. This was my first time giving FL a chance and I have to say these are THE WORST extension I have bought so far, as soon as I opened the package I realized how bad they were. I bought the deluxe seamless 165g and I am honestly so disappointed, as soon as I took them out the package they looked and felt extremely thin. I even tried clipping up the bottom part of my hair to make them work but its just not enough hair. I regret this purchase completely and wish I would've just stuck to buying luxury for princess. Now I'm out $120 which I am not able to get back since I opened the package.

on 10/16/2017 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

it’s not good like the extension my buied from dsoarhair.com

I purchased the 20" in seamless ombre extensions. Upon receiving I was very excited. The extensions were soft and a lot thicker than my Sally's Beauty. Although, after curling them on the lowest setting w/ heat protectant I noticed pieces of "real remy human hair" were melting and turning black. My curling iron had melted hair stuck to it and some of the strands began turning red. I bought a new curling iron with lower setting in hopes it would help, and tried to curl them again. The same issues continued. I contacted customer service (They shouldn't be called customer service, they were 0 help) and they let me know they are real human hair and that they are getting burnt because they need "natural oils" as the hair is now "Dead" and I need to deep condition and put argan oil on them. My thoughts are, if a treatment is needed to be made prior to using hot tools, why doesn't the company do this treatment? I do NOT believe these are 100% Remy human hair. They are a waste of money and the customer service is awful. They deleted me on twitter after speaking w/ a Youtube beauty influencer, Casey Holmes, about the issues. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Sally's clip ins are 10x better.

Like others here, I've recently purchased the new "seamless" clip ins after replacing my old set. I was excited to try out their new tech & wish I'd read these reviews first!

I'll start off by saying that I LOVED my first set! I have thin hair so only purchaser the lightest set, they were fab though and so thick I never wore all the tracks at once! I have a platinum shade that is quite hard to match but these blended fabulously (with the help of a little silver toner!) the hair was great quality and lasted years before I needed a new set, and didn't think twice about repurchasing from Foxylocks!

Unfortunately, that's where the pros end for me. The new "seamless" tracks are thinner, but made of plastic and very rigid! I often feel that there are corners popping out outside of my head. The old fabric bonds are much more flexible and natural.

I was excited to wear my new set for a night out and was disappointed to realise one of the clips was faulty. I didn't have time to redo my hair without extensions, and my hair looked straggly without the addition of this single large (4-clip) weft! I chose to clip it on as best as I could & it was very conspicuous. Already I knew the hair was thinner and the "seamless" tracks were cheap plastic rubbish.

The pack came with extra clips, unlike the previous set, which makes me think faulty clips are now a common complaint. As the faulty clip wasn't on the sample hair, The package was opened & unable to be returned!

The hair seems of lessser quality. I'm not sure if suppliers have changed. Less soft, less volume, more split ends etc. I also notice lots of strands of hair that don't match (I.e random black strands) which I didn't have on my old set! This results in an inferior look in comparison to my old set. I wish they never changed!

The packaging is nicer now. I like having somewhere to store the extensions (I think the old set came in throwaway packaging, which I then had to find a place to store), although this is a lesser concern than the product itself. They also came with a free pair of eyelashes that were pretty. I may repurchase those in future, although they're more expensive than I'd usually buy...

Overall, the new and improved seamless sets aren't so improved after all. I wouldn't buy another set from here.

So, where to start! I had been using Foxy Locks UK for a year or so and had two sets from them. I purchased the regular weight in the blondest shade they do. I loved the colour, they matched my hair colour very well as my hair was quite platinum. They were thick and of good quality, they lasted well and I loved them.

I went to repurchase my third set within a year and noticed they had changed them and upped the price. They were now Called Seamless and had a silicone like strip holding the hairs in. I purchased them anyway because of the shade colour and I thought they looked good. Was I wrong!

Within a few weeks the clips started falling off the silicon band so I contacted the company. They attempted to brush me off. Then more fell out and I emailed them again and got quite patronising and slightly aggressive emails back from their customer service telling me just to sew the clips back in! Within the space of a month the coating on the clips began to chip off. When I contacted them again I told them it was unacceptable and I wanted my money back. They did not offer that to me so I took matters into my own hands and took out a PayPal dispute. I eventually got my money back but it was a nightmare and took two months from purchase to me sending these horrible bedraggled extensions with rusty and missing clips back.

Do not bother buying from them. The Seamless extensions are awful and their customer service is appalling. Avoid them like the plague.

Popular Hair Products