1.8

on 10/16/2017 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

it’s not good like the extension my buied from dsoarhair.com

I purchased the 20" in seamless ombre extensions. Upon receiving I was very excited. The extensions were soft and a lot thicker than my Sally's Beauty. Although, after curling them on the lowest setting w/ heat protectant I noticed pieces of "real remy human hair" were melting and turning black. My curling iron had melted hair stuck to it and some of the strands began turning red. I bought a new curling iron with lower setting in hopes it would help, and tried to curl them again. The same issues continued. I contacted customer service (They shouldn't be called customer service, they were 0 help) and they let me know they are real human hair and that they are getting burnt because they need "natural oils" as the hair is now "Dead" and I need to deep condition and put argan oil on them. My thoughts are, if a treatment is needed to be made prior to using hot tools, why doesn't the company do this treatment? I do NOT believe these are 100% Remy human hair. They are a waste of money and the customer service is awful. They deleted me on twitter after speaking w/ a Youtube beauty influencer, Casey Holmes, about the issues. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Sally's clip ins are 10x better.

Like others here, I've recently purchased the new "seamless" clip ins after replacing my old set. I was excited to try out their new tech & wish I'd read these reviews first!

I'll start off by saying that I LOVED my first set! I have thin hair so only purchaser the lightest set, they were fab though and so thick I never wore all the tracks at once! I have a platinum shade that is quite hard to match but these blended fabulously (with the help of a little silver toner!) the hair was great quality and lasted years before I needed a new set, and didn't think twice about repurchasing from Foxylocks!

Unfortunately, that's where the pros end for me. The new "seamless" tracks are thinner, but made of plastic and very rigid! I often feel that there are corners popping out outside of my head. The old fabric bonds are much more flexible and natural.

I was excited to wear my new set for a night out and was disappointed to realise one of the clips was faulty. I didn't have time to redo my hair without extensions, and my hair looked straggly without the addition of this single large (4-clip) weft! I chose to clip it on as best as I could & it was very conspicuous. Already I knew the hair was thinner and the "seamless" tracks were cheap plastic rubbish.

The pack came with extra clips, unlike the previous set, which makes me think faulty clips are now a common complaint. As the faulty clip wasn't on the sample hair, The package was opened & unable to be returned!

The hair seems of lessser quality. I'm not sure if suppliers have changed. Less soft, less volume, more split ends etc. I also notice lots of strands of hair that don't match (I.e random black strands) which I didn't have on my old set! This results in an inferior look in comparison to my old set. I wish they never changed!

The packaging is nicer now. I like having somewhere to store the extensions (I think the old set came in throwaway packaging, which I then had to find a place to store), although this is a lesser concern than the product itself. They also came with a free pair of eyelashes that were pretty. I may repurchase those in future, although they're more expensive than I'd usually buy...

Overall, the new and improved seamless sets aren't so improved after all. I wouldn't buy another set from here.

on 12/16/2016 5:05:00 PM

When i first bought these in April 2016, I was super excited because I heard so many great things about it all over Instagram.. well now that it's been 8 months, they are not very cute anymore. I am pretty disappointed in them actually. Yes I'm pretty hard on my hair extensions but I used to have the Luxury For Princess ones when i had brown hair and they were AMAZING! I have no idea why i decided to try the FL ones... they used to be thick and gorgeous but the more i wear them, the more they thin out and look straggly. I am honestly looking right now to order some new ones from LFP. They only thing i was impressed with was how close the Latte Blonde came to my actual hair color. don't waste your money on these!

I got my foxy locks hair in December it's March now and I already need a new set. They come so thick and nice when you first receive them it's very deceiving. but mark my words they will thin or really quick I know how to care for my extentions I been wearing hair extentions since I was a sophomore in high school. I'm now 25 I didn't even wear them on a daily basis, only on weekends and they have shedded and thinned out so much they don't even look the same anymore. Soooooo disappointed, shipping and ordering was a huge hassle! I had to send proof of my identity since I do not live in the UK. Never again will I repurchase.

So, where to start! I had been using Foxy Locks UK for a year or so and had two sets from them. I purchased the regular weight in the blondest shade they do. I loved the colour, they matched my hair colour very well as my hair was quite platinum. They were thick and of good quality, they lasted well and I loved them.

I went to repurchase my third set within a year and noticed they had changed them and upped the price. They were now Called Seamless and had a silicone like strip holding the hairs in. I purchased them anyway because of the shade colour and I thought they looked good. Was I wrong!

Within a few weeks the clips started falling off the silicon band so I contacted the company. They attempted to brush me off. Then more fell out and I emailed them again and got quite patronising and slightly aggressive emails back from their customer service telling me just to sew the clips back in! Within the space of a month the coating on the clips began to chip off. When I contacted them again I told them it was unacceptable and I wanted my money back. They did not offer that to me so I took matters into my own hands and took out a PayPal dispute. I eventually got my money back but it was a nightmare and took two months from purchase to me sending these horrible bedraggled extensions with rusty and missing clips back.

Do not bother buying from them. The Seamless extensions are awful and their customer service is appalling. Avoid them like the plague.

on 8/9/2016 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Where do I start. Instagram promo girls are making this look good when it really isn't. Just horrible horrible horrible. The packaging was horrendous. They feel so synthetic I couldn't tell you how bad they felt. This was the worst part first time I washed them the hair fall out was horrendous. Clump after clump came out. I washed 3 prices separately and 2 handfuls of hair came out. I've had better quality from jadore hair extensions now there really low market but they are definitely better than these. Waste of £100.

on 6/14/2016 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

First let me start off by saying i've worn extensions for years. I have tried a few different brands such as Bellami, SKR, sally's beauty supply brand, and also keratin bonded extensions. I heard a few different reviews on youtube about foxy locks and from what I heard and saw they seemed like a pretty good brand. So, I decided to order their 20 inch seamless jet black hair extensions. I definitely feel that the price of these extensions is very fair and I enjoyed the seamless track because they really were almost undetectable. The extensions were also really soft and glossy looking as most extensions are when you first receive them and the tracks fit around my head perfectly. However, the second I took the extensions out of the plastic, I knew I was already unhappy with them. They were extremely thin and stringy looking. The whole bundle felt like just one track from my Bellami or SKR bundle. I usually only wear about 2-3 tracks from the other brands that i've tried and that's definitely enough, but with the foxy locks extensions I had to put the entire bundle in and I still felt that it looks thin and stringy. My hair is thin to begin with so all they really did for me was make my already thin hair just look longer and thinner. I am very displeased and will definitely go back to my SKR hair which is around the same price as these were and with much better quality.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm so disappointed I don't even know where to begin....
I bought Foxy Locks seamless luxurious 280g 24" Latte Blonde on Friday 11/11/16 via "free international DHL" and they showed up today 11/16/16 (that is the only pro you will read in this review), I was sooooo excited for my new hair! I immediately took them out, thought they were pretty brassy looking with chunky low lights but thought "m'eh I'll wash them with some purple shampoo and they'll tone down some"...not only did they not tone at all (which I have done on my Cashmere hair extensions, Sally's hair extensions and my fusion $$$$ extensions) but I was horrified when I brushed the piece out WITH Foxy's hairbrush!!! At least 1/4 of the hair came out immediately on the hairbrush, in my sink and on my hands. I put some argon oil on them and let them air dry....the piece now looks worse than my cheap, 2 year old Sally's Euronext extensions!!!!! I took lots of pictures I wish I could share on here but I plan on shouting to the world "DON'T BUY FOXY LOCKS!".
I now basically have a $240 ponytail cause I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these down! 😔

on 12/1/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The very next day after I placed my order I received an email stating they require me to send them:

pictures of back and front of my credit card
utility bill to verify my address
Bank Statement

"Our policy as stated on the website:

We reserve the right to request additional information to prove identity from an order on rare occasions, including scanned copies of passports, cards (blanking out all numbers except for the last 4 digits on the credit card) or other forms of ID to help us prevent fraudulent transactions thus protecting our customer's accounts, as well as Foxy Locks. "

When I asked if this is a standard procedure that's masked under the "rare occasions" disclaimer they couldn't answer, and when I asked what exactly was so rare about my order (platinum blonde 120g 1 pair) they couldn't answer either...

So I went ahead and cancelled the order. What's next- they were going to ask me for a DNA sample????

Popular Hair Products