NYX Professional Makeup Nude Matte Shadow - Dance the Tides

NYX Professional Makeup Nude Matte Shadow - Dance the Tides

4.9

on 9/6/2017 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Saw this as a dupe for Mac saddle but I got this NYX eyeshadow for under 5$ I love the color and use it for everyday natural looks. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend this to anyone. Very pigmented and easy to blend.

on 12/22/2016 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Since I bought this eyeshadow,I literally cannot stop using it! Its warm brown colour makes the eyes look warmer,and it can upgrade your brown smokey eye game to another level! It blends super easily,does not crease at all and is also super pigmented and feels really soft on the skin-and all these at such an amazing price! I would definitely repurchase,and I'm also going to try out more 'Nude Matte Shadow' pieces very soon!

on 10/14/2015 11:27:00 PM

Love this color for adding warmth to the eye. Its my frist Nyx eyeshadow purchase and Im very happy. Good pigmentation and very blendable not to mention the price. I usually always use a primer but I did notice this last very long , it doesn't fade quickly.

on 10/11/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great, blendable warm brown that I really enjoy using.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you have green eyes and ~ or love warm teddy bear brown shades this is a must have for you! I picked up Dance the Tides in Bed Bath & Beyond for around $4. These matte shadows by NYX have tons of pigment, apply like a dream, blend out nicely, stay put from morning until night (I use foundation underneath) and never crease. When you're done doing your makeup and look at your eyes you would never know that this was a powder eye shadow, it looks like a cream and makes the eye look flawless. If you have more mature eyes that are a little wrinkly or crinkly you will really appreciate this matte line from NYX. These shadows have a way of just smoothing out the look of the skin under the eye shadow. Quality matte eye shadows at a great price point. You must try this line if you love mattes ~ and you have got to try Dance the Tides if warm browns are your thing!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wanted to use this product to fill in my brows since it can be quite difficult for me to find a shade that matches my brows because I have red copper hair but this just does trick, it looks very natural and soft, not harsh at all, it's super blendable so I also love this just as much on my eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I echo everyone else's sentiments and say this is an awesome matte shade, especially for blending on us chocolate skinned girls. Smooth and non powdery warm brown shade- looks like the color of buckskin, imo; not too red or too yellow, decently pigmented and it blended perfectly. Smaller than I anticipated(when I recieved it I thought: "that's it?" lol), and a little spendy for something so small, but totally worth it. NYX had a sale recently and so that was one of the things I nabbed quick and in a hurry since I heard so much about it. I don't think there is another I would buy, because this shadow is perfect. Automatic HG status, and definite rebuy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I LOVE this eyeshadow!! I'll admit I'm somewhat of a department store snob when it comes to makeup but this $5 eyeshadow from NYX rivals most of the higher end brands. Great pigmentation, easy to blend & cheap! This color is great for an everyday neutral eye or a brown smoky eye. Pick this one up, you will not be disappointed.

on 11/25/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG blending color! It is amazing. Esp at less than five dollars!

on 10/24/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm not one to write many reviews, but this product deserves one. I'm used to buttery textured eye shadows ie; Urban Decay, The Balm etc... and this eye shadow fits right into the category of high pigmentation, buttery texture, and great blending. I use this shade as a transition color for my light brown skin, works well with oranges, coppers, bronzes and even champagne. If you like colors like brownscript by MAC give this puppy a try it's like you airbrushed your eye shadow in the crease.