It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector
Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector

4.3

TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PHYTOSTERYL/ISOSTEARYL/CETYL/STEARYL/BEHENYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SILICA, MICA, SORBITAN OLIVATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAFFEINE, CHOLESTEROL, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, UBIQUINONE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, LACTOBACILLUS/HONEYSUCKLE FLOWER/LICORICE ROOT/MORUS ALBA ROOT/PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT/SCHIZANDRA CHINENSIS FRUIT/SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT/SOPHORA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, PERFLUOROHEXANE, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PERFLUORODECALIN, PENTAFLUOROPROPANE, STEARETH-20, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, BIOTIN, CARNITINE HCL, CHRYSIN, FOLIC ACID, NIACIN, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PANTOTHENIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE HCL, TOCOPHEROL, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, [ /-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

on 7/8/2017 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this to address my dark under eye circles. The corrector/concealer is contained in a small jar format. I assume it will last a loooong time as there is a lot of product compared to what you need. It is a thick and almost paste-like in consistency. I usually buy creamy concealer formulas, usually dispensed on a doe-foot applicator. I bought #2, the medium shade. The match is very close to my skin tone when applied, although at a glance, looked dark peachin the jar. On a personal note I've never been a fan of this consistency as it can tug at the fragile eye tissue. But I thought I'd try this given the reviews compared to other paste-like products. I apply w/ my clean fingertip and gently press and dad/blend the area til I get the optimal coverage. It does a very good job at covering the darkness but does not brighten the area, which I'm ok with. What I don't like is how it emphasizes my fine lines... as a base I moisturize with It Cosmetics Bye Bye under eye cream and have tried other favourite eye creams... still seems to sink into the fine lines, I've also used finishing sprays which give some temporary blurring... I'm thinking it's too thick in consistency for my under eye tissue. As a side note I did notice a little less emphasis of fine lines when I moisturize with Elf hydrating under eye primer. I will con't to use this concealer but will not repurchase unless I find a sure way to minimize fine lines.

on 5/17/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This corrector is similar in color and purpose to Benefits Erase Paste. This has a lighter texture and is a bit less emollient which makes it a better choice for me during hot months in the south. It's light weight non drying and doesn't settle or amplify creases. This does a good job of brightening my under eye area and covering my minor dark circles. I like how easy this blends out and it doesnt take much to get the job done. It has also held up reasonably well in the heat. In winter I'll probably switch back to erase paste when my skin is drier. I use the Medium Tan CC Cream and the Medium was a good color match in the corrector. This is pretty expensive so I hope it lasts but otherwise I'm happy with it.

on 3/24/2017 2:36:00 PM

I am 39 with a few lines, and dark circles that would be probably considered extreme in terms of severity. I have tried this multiple times and it is still my least favorite concealer in my arsenal. I like the idea of the peach tone to correct. However the consistency just isn't working for me. It is very emollient, yet even though it's a grease pit, it somehow accentuates my undereye lines, making them look much, much deeper than they are. If I use it a couple of days in a row, I get milia bumps that take forever to clear. I did try using it with primers and spending extra time prepping the skin, but it still accentuated lines more than anything else I have. So many others seem to like it, I did want to give it a fair shot but I can say for certain, that this doesn't work well for me at all.

Edit - I bumped up my rating quite a bit on this. Initially, I was just using this occasionally because I was getting milia with daily usage. I put it away for a month or two before taking it out again, and realized I was getting this horrible under eye aging effect with it. At the same time, I'm using it cosmetics gel eyeliner which totally dried out on me though I use it daily. I ended up scraping off the top layer of product and it works well again. So I tried the same thing with this. The texture underneath is completely different from that top layer - smooth, creamy, great coverage and blends well.

I guess in this sort of packaging, the product is going to dry out a lot more quickly than something in a tube. I have had other pot concealers though and this seems to be more prone to drying out. It sucks to have to periodically scrape off and waste all that product but it does work wonderfully when it's fresh. There is actually a decent amount of product in there and I only use a tiny brush swipe each time, so I still feel like I am getting my money's worth out of this. It has this little plastic liner that comes under the lid - definitely don't throw that out, I think it should help it stay fresh longer.

Anyway, it blended nicely when fresh and the peachy tone does brighten my skin.

on 1/8/2017 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to love this product, but the color is way too dark for my fair skin. I'm pale, but not even super pale and this was unusable :( I doubt it would work on darker skin tones as well. It's too bad though since it did seem to have good coverage and the texture was nice. It Cosmetics needs to make this in more shades.

on 5/16/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My rating: 10/10

I use this product daily. It covers my dark circles and blends so well into the skin. If you have heavy dark circles I wouldn't recommend this unless you are willing to apply concealer over the top. I prefer this to the Bobbi Brown Corrector for everyday because of the texture. The BB corrector is more tacky in texture and takes longer to blend, whereas the IT corrector is more...moussey and faster to apply. I use this under foundation in the shade Light. I'm NW13, with dry skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands, and I love this eye cream. Concealer and eye treatment in one? That is a really good thing. I like the way it blends, but it does not provide as much coverage as their regular undereye concealer. I do love the moisturization it gives my eye area, The main negative-it's pretty expensive for the amount you get.

on 1/12/2016 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried a bunch of different under eye correctors over the years, (including Nars, Tarte, BB, MAC) and this one from IT has been the best for me. After reading other reviews, I purchased the shade medium instead of light, and it's great for concealing under eye circles. My skin tone is neutral, light/medium and this color just really works for me. I don't even need to cover the corrector with concealer. It just kind of magically erases dark circles without looking off. I don't love the packaging, because I hate pots but I am definitely willing to overlook that issue.

I'm very impressed with this product as well as IT's redness concealer. If it wasn't for MUA, I don't think I would have tried anything from this line!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Do you know how many concealers and highlighter pens, techniques, etc I have used to manage my genetic undereye puffiness? No matter how much water I drink, salt that I DON'T eat, sleep I get, I will always have bags and puffs under my eyes (thanks Mom and Dad).

My issue is I cannot find the right color for my undereye bags. The color is either too red, or too light.

For reference, I am a NC45 in winter, NW45 in summer. I love Nars and Mac concealers for my face, but I look a fool with them on my undereye area. And please don't recommend that overrated Bobbi Brown Peach concealer/corrector for undereyes. It's a joke and no where near my skin tone. Been there, tried it, returned it.

An African American sales associate recommended this to me in Ulta. I blew her off, thinking she is just trying to sell me, but I actually tried the product and liked it. I bought the color "Rich". Don't let the color in the jar or box throw you off. The color looks like orangey-red clay but I guess it's all a part of the correcting process. Once I applied it, it was a perfect match for my skin tone and blending in so naturally.

This product did crease on my upper eyelids - maybe I applied too much? Thats nothing little setting powder or eye primer can't fix. I would much rather deal with creasing and have the right color under my eyes. There is a give and take. I apply it with my fingers and pat, pat, pat, pat, blend! It's very moisturizing, creamy, lightweight and buildable. It dries down to a slightly dewy finish. It's not matte or drying and it's not too shiny. It's just right!

This product tones down my undereye bags, conceals any dark areas and shadows in the inner corners of my eyes, redness on the outer corners/upper eyelids, and brightens at the same time. I

I don't want to jinx it, but I believe I have found my holy grail! All those other concealers can go in the trash (waste of money!).

on 3/1/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have pretty much permanent bags under my eyes and very dry, sensitive skin. I've tried SO many different products from DS to HE and this is my savior! It's so soft and creamy and buildable and it doesn't leave lines when it sets. Love love love this lil guy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I am quite mature, and I have used many different cosmetics in my lifetime. Before I wrote this review, I tried to remember a product that really made a difference in the way I looked. I couldn't think of one. There were many products that I liked very much; a shade of lipcolor, a foundation with a beautiful finish, a mascara that made my lashes look thick and sumptuous. But transforming? That's a tall order. This product completely transforms my look.

As I have aged, the darkness beneath my eyes has become more pronounced due to thinning skin in that area. I have tried everything; concealer, highlighter, a different foundation, primer, etc. Some of them were better than others, but none of them did the job of addressing the problem of the darkness.

Then, I heard about "correction". The concept of using an orange-hued product to cover the blue-hued problem of dark under eye circles made complete sense to me. I began to do some research, and I found this product. It got great reviews, so I decided to try it.

I didn't mention that I also have a lot of darkness on the inside part of my eye between my brow and the bridge of my nose. That whole area is like an abyss!

So, I went to Ulta, and I needed some guidance as to which shade I needed. I am an NC20. The associate looked at my under eye area and suggested the Medium shade. She told me that I needed to remember that I wasn't needing to "lighten" but "cancel", so the color intensity of the product had to match the depth of the darkness. She tried it on my skin. I was amazed. Completely. Amazed. I hadn't seen my face without that darkness in so long. It transformed my face, giving me a lovely fresh look!

I have used it every day! I just warm it between my ring finger and thumb, and pat it in. It doesn't budge. It doesn't sink into lines. I don't even need to set it with powder! I apply it everywhere I need to cover that darkness, and it works all day long!

Believe me, I am not a gusher, and I try to be as honest as I can be when reviewing a product. I gotta tell ya. This stuff is probably the single most impressive product I have ever used. If you have under eye darkness, please try this. I hope it works for you as it has for me!