Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel
Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) and Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juices*, Saccharomyces Xylinum (Kombucha) Black Tea Ferment, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Polyphenols, Lippia Citriodora (Verbena) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil* Non-GMO verified *Organic † Fair Trade

on 12/2/2015 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this product for about 3 weeks and it really didn't work for me.

My skin is usually quite resilient (I've tried multiple cleansers/moisturizers/masks) but after using this product my skin became extremely dry and irritated, and it didn't seem to get better after the third week. It also didn't help control my acne, on the contrary, I actually broke out more when using this product.

I had a bad experience with it, but read other reviews before using it to assess wether it might work for you; everyone's skin is different!

on 5/26/2015 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very good product. Great ingredients. Cutting edge company. Effective - has contributed to my clearer skin more than anything else. Almost all of their products are worth at least 4 lippies. I've tried almost all of them. I spent hundreds on this company without regret. Only all natural company that uses cutting edge science and puts their formulas together safely and effectively!

on 8/25/2014 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is cleanser is gentle, foaming and does not live residue. Does not dry my skin.

I have oily-combi skin and this works perfectly. Can remove my daily physical sunscreen. I also use this as my shaving cream and it also minimizes irritation.

Recommended cleanser and compatible with Retin-A (tretinoin). No burning feeling with this cleanser :)

I have acne prone skin, oily-combination skin.

I love andalou naturals. My bathroom cabinet is stocked with it. I interchange this cleanser with my usual Garnier one. I love the smell and tingly feeling it gives my skin. In conjunction with a wash cloth, this works decently.

I have purchased this cleanser for over a year now and every time I venture away, I end up going back to this.
Its a very gentle but effective cleanser that I can use all over my face without it irritating, burning or otherwise negatively effecting any area.
I can use this in the morning for a quick cleanse or at night to take off all my makeup.
Even my eye makeup. (For makeup removal / night cleansing: I use one pump of the cleanser just in my finger tips and massage all over the face and eye area to break up everything. Rinse. Then I use one more pump on an EcoTools sponge, which helps it lather more and work this all over my face. Rinse.)

This is a sulfate free formula so if you want extreme suds, this isn't for you. But it does have a small gentle lather.
I cant say whether this "clears" my skin...BUT...It doesn't break me out, and I notice my acne does flare up more when I stop using it. Basically, my skin response very will to it.
I highly recommend it.