L'Oreal Paris Steampod

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

1 review

on 3/18/2016 8:58:00 AM

This is the holy grail of hair straighteners. I have been using GHD's for years thinking I couldn't find anything better but they were destroying the ends of my hair and I had lots of broken bits around my temples where the hair isn't as strong. My friend who has similar hair to me, coarse textured, color processed etc recommended this and actually let me try hers out and I haven't looked back. I know it's expensive but not much more than a GHD and 10 times more effective. I use it with the recommended loreal keratin steampod treatment which costs an extra €20 but you only use a small amount otherwise it weighs your hair down. I have tried it just with my morronan oli and its not as effective so to me the keratin treatment is necessary in my case anyway. The steam seems to be more gentle on hair than the dry heat of a normal straightener but you do have to blowdry forst as needs to be used on dry hair. The unit itself is quite bulky if you wished to pack it so I don't know what I'm going to for holidays as I dread the thought of not having it there with me. If you are thinking of investing in this product, for your own sake do so, you won't regret it!!

Popular Hair Styling Tools