TATCHA Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
TATCHA Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Polished Classic Rice Enzyme PowderPolished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

3.7

Oryza Sativa (rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Cellulose, Water, Papain (papaya Extract), Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin (pearl) Protein, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Dextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/16/2018 6:22:00 PM

I love, LOvE, LOVE this product! I have always had a lot of blackheads on my nose, and no product has ever helped, until I tried this little miracle. Somehow, it cleans out the black in my pores. The pores are still there of course, and even if people say that you can't "wash away" your big pores, I swear that the ones on my nose looks much smaller. I started using this at the same time as I started with The Essence, so maybe it's the combination of these two that have helped me.

I use this after my normal cleanser every night. It doesn't make my skin feel tight, just clean and smooth.

The only negative thing about it is the price. It's so expensive! But, it lasts for a long time.

on 12/6/2017 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this could be comparable to the amore pacific enzyme powder which is about $65 for 4-5oz of product. I don't know which is cheaper but they both give me similar results. I like them both. I have dry sensitive skin and it doesnt dry it out. I wouldn't use it twice a day though. I'm also glad it comes in a travel size which is more my speed. It takes me forever to use something up. Great job Tatcha! This is lovely!

on 7/17/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The rice powder comes as part of the dry/normal starter kit. I almost didn't try it because it's been awhile since I've used a physical type of exfoliator (I prefer chemical). But I wanted to give the products a fair chance. I appreciate that the packaging makes it easy for the user to put just enough in their palms to make the paste. It isn't a harsh scrub which I appreciated. Ultimately, what I didn't like about this product is that it made my skin squeaky clean (seriously, I could hear it as I washed my face) and that's not a good sign. My skin is not a floor, lol. So yeah, not what I'm looking for in an exfoliator.

on 8/17/2016 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells nice, and foams up well. I like the way my skin feels after using it, and for awhile I used it every day. Then I noticed I was starting to get these tiny zits on my forehead and cheeks, where I don't normally break out. I wasn't sure it was related to this, but I stopped using it and my skin went back to normal. Over these last few months, I've used it maybe three or four times, since I had so much product left. But lo and behold, every time I used it new breakouts would appear by the next day. I have now finally convinced myself this product is the culprit, which is quite disappointing because it was so pricey and had such good reviews.

on 1/19/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Let me start by saying that I have very sensitive, redness prone, blemish prone skin that has become drier as I approach menopause. Since my skin began this descent from oiliness to dryness a few years ago, I had to practically stop using my beloved Paula's Choice BHA lotion which was my go-to exfoliant because my skin could not take the stimulation anymore. Even sporadic use would result in itchy, red and bumpy skin. But, now, Tatcha's Rice enzyme Powders have provided me with a way to exfoliate without the irritation. I find that I can use the Gentle powder everyday without irritation and I can also use this variant, the Classic Powder a few times a week as well. It's very simple to use: you wet your hands and face first (I find that using it after the Tatcha Camelia Cleasing Oil renders the best results without irritation) and sprinkle less than a teaspoon on your palm, rub your hands together to form a creamy wet paste and gently apply over your face. There is no need to rub harshly or vigorously as the enzymes take care of exfoliating your skin without abrasion. You need do this for less than a minute, rinse your face and you're done. After that, your face is ready for whatever other products you may wish to apply. I apply the Tatcha Brightening Serum immediately afterwards while my skin is still damp - again only a couple of drops are needed. Then, I apply the Tatcha eye cream and either the Tatcha Moisture Rich Silk Cream or the Ageless Renewal Cream - my skin can handle either nicely. And I'm done. The results are soft, smooth, even-toned, hydrated skin that doesn't react all day or night. If you're on the fence about trying this, order the sampler set and give it a go.

on 8/29/2013 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ordered the set from QVC and love the oil cleanser. This is a strange product to review for me. The grains foam up fairly quickly so there's not a ton of "scrubbing" to be had. I let it sit for a couple of minutes every morning and make the bed or something and then rinse it off. My skin does seem softer and my pores are somewhat smaller. It's not a miracle worker as some claim or maybe I just need the deep to notice more results. I am suffering from a couple product related tiny little pimples and am trying to isolate the cause and suspect it's this. However, I'll finish and will probably try the deep next. Overall, impressed with this innovative brand and am looking forward to trying the night cream next. Watch out wallet!