Maybelline New York Iced Chocolate

No Image

4.3

My Father bought this for me from Big Lots for USD$2.50 so I can't complain on price coz normally Maybelline is 2x that much. I love the shade...its neutral nude & opaque love how moisturizing it is & SO OPAQUE! Kind of matte yes but I love thick non sticky glosses. This feels like a hybrid between liquid lipstick & a lipgloss. Wonderful product but I don't buy a lot of DS lipgloss besides wetnwild or LA Colors so is a "maybe" to repurchase only if I found it on a clearance rack like Big Lots again in a diff color. This reminds me of wnw Bare It All lipstick color. Very nice inoffensive nude that will brighten ev1s face be it w a brown smoky eye (I'm thinking Mayb Chai Latte) or a natural strobe look.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this lip color. It is my go to nude lip-gloss that I sometimes wear alone but usually pair with a nude lipstick. This sheer gloss isnít sticky and lastís for about (3 hours). When I wear it without a lipstick I wear a dark brown lip liner with it to boost the color and blend with my natural lip color. I purchased this last summer and I recently bought a new one for myself and Aunt.

This is a very neutral/nude type shade with some unknown color of glitter in it. The glitter does not appear as it is worn on the lips with not gritt but the shade is very natural, a bit bland and can be paired easily with any color of eyeshadow for a nude type lip look. Theres not a whole lot of pigmentation or shine, more of a matte color but I kinda like it. I dislike how the tube is presented. Its in a bulky squared tube that takes up a lot space in my clutch when I go out in the evening. Overall, a nice shade for everyday wear and a decent lipgloss. B++ not bad!