4.2

$33.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

Very nice to mix with other tinted sunscreens that may be too dark. It’s not for very dry skin on its own. So I mix it with other sunscreens. I love this one.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairGrey

EyesViolet

2 months ago

This is ALMOST my holy grail sunscreen. Pros: -wears extremely well under makeup, especially for my super super oily skin. -has such a nice smooth, velvety texture considering it’s a mineral sunscreen -is hydrating enough to wear I don’t need a moisturizer underneath (if you’re dry you may want a light moisturizer to pair with it) -great value Cons: -my only con is that it is only an SPF of 30. I do wish she would make this formula in a 50. But overall I am sooooo pleased with this sunscreen!

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

3 months ago

This is HG and I’ve been a fan for more than 5 years. I tried it first when my face became acne prone, and this was a product that doesn't cause further flare-up. It goes on wonderfully and made those fine lines on my face less visible. I got lots of compliments and queries what I used on my face, and I always point them to this product. You can use it alone or with a moisturizing serum/ toner underneath for days your face feels dry, and just a swipe of loose mineral powder on top, you’re good to go. It protects my face so well, even under the strong European summer, I’ll be at a loss if this discontinues.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

3 months ago

I’ve been using this for 5+ yrs (combo skin NC20-25) and keep repurchasing. I can only use mineral SS’s. I’ve used Elta tinted and SkinCeuticals tinted, in the past. The SC turned made me very oily and dry on some parts of face in the summer. I forget why I fell out of love with Elta(?). I have used the PC’s in Mexico for every vacation and it’s never let me down. I wear a hat while in the sun, but it’s held up great when I swim without one. Reapplication never looks patchy or white. I wear it everyday in Texas. The only time I’ve had it burn my eyes was a 100+ day with 80% humidity (mountain biking) when sweat was just pouring over me. I find it leaves no white cast or flashback and blends into skin ranging from NC15-25. The size could be better for the price, but finding a good mineral SS is tough- so I’m sticking with this.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

8 months ago

This SPF is great! I had been on the hunt for a good SPF for months, if not years. Previously I used the Tarte Tarteguard SPF, it was ok but it had a strong scent and made me too dewy. This one checks all my boxes, it's light, does not break me out, unscented, high enough SPF, doesn't make me overly dewy, or overly matte, wears well under makeup, is moisturizing, and has added skincare benefits! Would recommend if you've been on the hunt for an everyday SPF like I was.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

I've bought quite a few tubes of this throughout the years - was never fully satisfied but wasn't dissatisfied either. I have combination skin and strangely this seems to make the oily parts oilier and the normal ones drier, not sure how or why. I sticked to it due to the consistency and overall airbrushed look that I got from it. Am not sure I'm going to repurchase, tho. I've gotten into my Korean/Japanese skincare phase and they seem to have a wider range/more alternatives.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

This is absolutely the best PC SPF moisturizer for oily and combo skin. Maybe normal to dry skin too if you are using moisturizing serums or boosters under it. Due to my laziness, I thought PC's only mineral SPF sunscreens were the Calm Redness Relief ones. The truth is PC has 4 mineral sunscreens: This Resist Super light wrinkled defense, Calm Redness normal to oily, Calm redness normal to dry, and the new Essential Glow defense red one. I first tried the Calm Redness relief ones. The normal to dry felt great and was very moisturizing, but often left a greasy look on my face that would take hours to fade. After 3-4 hours it was perfect, but the initial greasiness was unpleasant. The calm normal to oily was fine except it left a horrible white cast, even hours later. However, the super light daily wrinkle defense does it just right. It is a totally matte finish, but not drying. The tint covers imperfections but it doesn't feel like makeup.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

a year ago

It was a bit of a journey for me with this one. The first time I tried it it dried my skin and oxidized my mineral powder foundation and turned my face orange. So if you use heavy-ish foundation that will probably be an issue with this moisturizer. I am very very acne prone and surprisingly I had no problems with this silicone-full formula, which encouraged me to look for ways to use the product. The ultimate solution was to use an Asian-style toner/lotion like Hada Labo first (plus a doze of mist) and seal it with this moisturizer. This left my skin both hydrated and protected throughout the day. I don't use foundation any more, just some concealer and light powder on top and this way makeup oxidization in not an issue any more. The ultimate test will be how this product fares in cold windy winter. PS. I use this moisturizer and the Hada Labo lotion around my eyes as well instead of a separate eye cream and the results are amazing: concealer doesn't crease as much and my milia was also reduced.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0
from

2 years ago

This was a light formula & the color worked well for my fair skin, but unfortunately this caused me large white head pimples on my cheek. I did not experience any other irritation. I am thankful I only bought samples!

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

I keep finding myself coming back to this moisturiser. It's soothing, even for my sensitive skin, blends in naturally and has a great SPF. My only complaint is that it really is light, and I usually need to apply a moisturiser underneath.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral