no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

These eyeshadows have no pigmentation and are powdery. They are supposed to be antiaging but they make my lids look older, drier, and crepey.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

5 years ago

This product did not deliver the feel of a "luxe high performance e/s". I felt like it wasn't pigmented enough and I tried to build the colors even with a primer..no go! Definitely will not purchase any future shades. Will consider their foundations and brush collections.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

5 years ago

I purchased this in Pearl Luxe. They seemed like pretty colors, and were touted as being highly pigmented. The colors are pretty...very natural, but that's about the only positive thing i can say. I used this over UD primer potion. This trio had absolutely no pigment. I tried to built the color, but no go. Even after applying over primer, what color I managed to get out of it disappeared after about an hour. Like I never applied anything. The only evidence I had that I had put on eye shadow was slight creasing....otherwise nothing. I can't recommend this, especially at $24. You would do much better purchasing the Wet n' Wild trio in Walking On Eggshells for $3, including mascara. The colors and finish are similar, and the Wet n' Wild is much more pigmented and longer wearing.

About reviewer (507 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I really love this eyeshadow. I bought it in Matte Luxe Naturally Pretty along with the dual ended eyeshadow brush (which has become the only eyeshadow brush I use). I also used it along with Urban Decay anti-aging eyelid primer (awesome product). I have mature eyes with drooping eyelids and recent problems of creasing and the darker color transferring to the upper part of my brow even with primer. Anyway, this eyeshadow goes on easily, feels super silky, has superior blendability and most important does not crease or transfer. The color is rich and beautiful. I think the brush has a lot to do with the way the color goes on so I highly recommend purchasing the brush along with the eyeshadow. My next purchase will be the "Pretty in Plums" and I can't wait to try it. The price is steep for an eyeshadow ($24.00) but I found it on Ebay for about $32.00 and it included the brush. Mature ladies....you won't be disappointed.,

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I love it! Looks amazing on grey/blue eyes, lasts all day, very bendable and easy to use.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGray

from

6 years ago

i really enjoy this trio. i bought it in the "naturally pretty pearl luxe" shade (apparently it comes in matte now too). a shimmery vanilla highlighter, a golden champagne lid color and a brown crease color. i suck at applying eyeshadows and i put this on and i look like im a professional! colors are very pigmented , buttery (keeps my lids from looking crepey!) and look great against my NC42 skin. i am not into all those high glitter/frosty shadows that are out these days-it has kept me from buying a lot of the popular palettes on the market. this is perfect for a night out for me, i like that low key natural look but needed something to make my eyes pop. $24.00 is a bit pricey for a trio, but it has anti-aging benefits and good ingredients so i dont mind. it is my face afterall, no price on that!

About reviewer (531 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I have this trio in Pretty in Amber. It is so flattering and is a great alternative to nude or brown neutrals, if you save colors for weekends or nights due to a conservative workplace. It has a copper shade that doesn't look orangey at all, neither does the rust shade. All have a pearl finish, but I would prefer the silk highlighted to be matte. I still gave this five stars though as I reach for this all the time, when I don't want to think which colors to chose in a zpalette or am in a rush this turns out great without much effort. The brush that is often sold with it is so lush, too. Pretty in Smoke and the Luxe Pearl are on order. These It Cosmetics shadows are the most blendable of all I own, and read that elsewhere about them, too.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

I received this product from Beauty.Com, and was excited to get it in the mail. The "trio" is small, I thought would be bigger. The pkg. it comes in is real nice, kinda coated with rubbery stuff so not slippery like others. It was $24.00 for this small trio. About the size of ONE regular UD eyeshadows. Why I ordered..it claims to NOT have a lot of the artificial ingredients other shadows have, and also has "anti aging" stuff in it, so figure it's good for "mature" eyes. Described as-nude brown, chocolate brown and cream shades. To me, they were VERY light, except the darkest brown, and it was still on the lighter side. The picture looked much darker/richer online. I have been on the search for nice shadows a long time and REALLYY wanted the UD palette, but with the shimmers, i keep passing, trying to find something to fill that void. :-( I actually ordered another IT trio, it looks darker online, so gonna wait and get this next one, and see if i keep it, sending the present one back. THIS is a picture of the one I rec'd...but it is NOT the "real" color, (cuz the pic looks pretty good on here) but it's a yellowish cream color, a flat plain med. brown, and a very LIGHT taupey brown, if this helps. It's not at all like all the pictures I've seen online (which is why i bought it)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool