CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

2.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

best so far for wrinkled eyebag areas. Never fail to soften my deepset lines. A 3-times repeat purchase after trying other brands.

Not worth the money. I received a sample and used it for two months. It made no improvement in my eye area.

If you have sensitive skin, don't use. I only used it once, and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup and washed my face, the skin around my eyes where I'd applied this cream was really burning. So I only used it once and can't tell you if, over time, it would do anything for wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc.

It did not irritate my eyes themselves, but the skin doesn't like it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't believe that eye creams can really do much more than moisturise my eye area and provide my skin with antioxidants and stuff like that. I want good ingredients and moisture, that's it. This eye cream works well for me. It provides my skin with moisture, is not greasy and doesn't give me milia. I won't buy it again though, because there are cheaper eye creams that will do the same for a fourth of the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to expensive Shiseido. It has almost the same consistency at first, creamy with not too much silicone feel. I don't mind the pot since I am not using for retinol but for moisture. But this cream let me down. I have been using for a couple of months now, seems like I have been using nothing. My problem is fine lines and dryness. Upon application it feels nice but just does not mositurize enough. I will look for a new brand.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this eye cream, but I can only use it at night as it is way too heavy to wear with eye makeup. The consistency feels lovely on my under eye area. Not sure why here are so many negative reviews on this one. I love it.

In a nutshell, I've been using this product for about four months, morning and night and there has been NO improvement or changes (noticeable). This product has been such a disappointment for me. It's not irritating to the eyes, nor is there a smell to the product. I really wanted this to work....

I am a huge fan of Clinique's Repair Laser Focus for the FACE but horrified by the results of the line's Repair Laser Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream. For nearly a year now I have used the face product for everywhere, including under my under eyes with excellent smoothing & preventative wrinkle care. But the eye product of the line made specifically for correcting wrinkles caused wrinkles under my eyes within 24 hours. I thought something else maybe causing them because the face lotion is that wonderful so I continued to use it for another 5 days; big mistake, now even the original Laser Focus for the face is not helping the wrinkles under my eyes that the Correcting Eye Cream caused. Buy the Repair Laser Focus for the face stay far away from the line's Correcting Eye Cream. I would not even rate this a one star.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Why didn't I look at these reviews before I purchased this. I had a gift card and there was a sale on clinique. Smh. Well it seems like a month before In turned 30. I saw horrible crows feet and thought I need to start using eye cream. Well not only does it not work m it does nothing besides moisturize.

I am really surprised at some of the negative reviews for this eye cream. I love it. I use it everyday and it has never caused me any irritation. In fact, it always makes my skin feel soft, hydrated and comfortable. It feels light, so I don't get where some people are saying they thought it felt thick. (???) And I have never seen any kind of white residue. Maybe they're using too much? I don't know. It's weird. It's like we're reviewing two different products.

Anyway, my skin loves this eye cream! It noticeably improves my fine lines. When I skip using it for a few days (usually to try something "New"), my eye area really shows it - the fine lines, crinkles and dryness return. But switching back to the Repairwear eye cream fixes that up - plumped, smoothed, hydrated ... all while feeling light and soft. So nice!

What's also nice is that this eye cream can be warmed between your two ring fingers and dabbed lightly OVER eye makeup (concealer, foundation) to add additional hydration if desired, and it will not disturb or affect the makeup in any way .... unlike most eye creams which will remove or break-down makeup they're applied over. This is truly terrific for adding moisture later in the day or night.

I love this eye cream for so many reasons and hope they never discontinue it! My eyes consistently look good with this. :)