CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I thought that I would never find an eye cream that I hated nearly half as much as the Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel, well that was before I tried this. I am SO glad that I received a sample of this as a gift with purchase instead of spending my money on it...

I can't think of one thing that I liked about this eye cream. Somehow, it made the skin under my eyes dry. Not only that, but I started getting little bumps that I never had before. The worst part about it, however, was that somehow, IT MADE MY DARK UNDER EYE CIRCLES DARKER! I am not even kidding. My husband, who isn't typically the most observant, asked me if I was feeling okay and if I was getting enough sleep while I was using it.

I gave this cream a fair shot. When I noticed how bad my under eyes were looking, I switched from twice a day to just at night, and nothing helped.

I will not be finishing my sample nor will I ever waste my money on such a terrible product.