Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex IIAdvanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.6

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a 32 year old woman who has always used good quality skin care. Clearly at 30s skin is ageing so you can't expect miracles, but on the whole my skin isn't too bad.

Have been using this product for about 6 weeks now along with RESILIENCE LIFT firming face and neck cream and unfortunately i haven't seen any improvement on fine lines / wrinkles, although my skin is very soft....but I think it was soft before I started using these products.

I am not saying it doesn't work but as yet, no difference. I will continue using these products as maybe 6 weeks isn't long enough to see changes in my skin.

Fingers crossed, hopefully in 6 months time I will post a new review saying this product is a miracle.

The ESTÉE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II is a decent serum provided 1. you don't have acne prone skin, and 2. you don't have significant symptoms of aging you are looking to reverse. The serum is a slightly liquid texture that dries to a slightly tacky finish- which is why you'd probably want to use this in the evening. This does contain several ingredients that can cause acne- despite marketing claiming this is acnegenic (such as butelyne glycol, tocepherol acetate, algin, squalane). The formula is just okay. For the price I expect more state of the art ingredients and antioxidants, there are definitely more impressive products out there. I'm glad that Estee Lauder didn't include fragrance in it's formula. The only thing that really makes this a "night" serum is that it sets to a somewhat tacky finish, there aren't any ingredients that specifically work better at night. I will definitely finish my bottles of this product but I wouldn't spend the $70-$100 to repurchase it. That being said, I really love, and will continue to repurchase my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum. My video review can be seen here:

on 9/23/2018 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have never wanted to spend a lot of money on fancy department store skincare products. However, I received a sample of this product and my mind has been changed. I am 38 years old and I am beginning to have fine lines and dryness around my eye areas. I have begun to use an additional product (beyond my all over facial moisturizer) to treat this area. This is one of the better products I have used. The light serum texture instantly absorbs into the skin and leaves the area feeling very smooth and moisturized. I have extremely sensitive skin, and have experienced ZERO redness or discomfort from this product. In order to be truly effective, I believe these type of products need to be used on a DAILY basis, and this gentleness of this product certainly allows that. What precludes this product from getting a 5 rating from me is of course the price. The initial cost of this product is high and one would have to make a trip to the mall in order to purchase it, However, because one only needs to use a small amount to the product, once you overcome the initial expense, it does pay for itself.

Ease of Application
The applicator allots the perfect dose for each application

Scent
As someone with sensitive skin, I enjoy the barely there scent of the product «

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first used this when back in my early twenties and ANR was still the original formula - before it underwent god knows how many reincarnations. Back then I used to find it would help a little with the odd pimple/blemish mark that would appear every few weeks but did little else for my skin concerns. I was primarily using it in the hopes of some sort of defense against future ageing, but I can't say whether or not it did achieve anything as once the bottle ran out I used other products and then recently thought why not give it another go?

So onto the latest version 'Synchronized Recovery Complex II'. I don't know if it's the fact that 'Tocopherol Acetate' (Vitamin E) has been pushed down to 30th place on ingredients list (used to be 13th), or whether it's because 'Retinyl Palmitate (an ester of Vitamin A) has been completely removed from the new version, but this one is not doing anything for blemishes whatsoever and I've been using it for over a month. It makes sense as both of those ingredients, especially Vitamin A in any form are known to help fade blemishes.

Add to that a whole host of new and unpronounceable ingredients and that probably explains why if anything I'm getting even more breakouts since trialing this...although which one (or more) of the many new ingredients is the culprit I couldn't say! Not sure why they just couldn't let a good thing be and have to change/ruin it?

Edit: Originally used and wrote the above in May 2017 - but didn't upload it here, had it saved to my notepad. Have recently (July 2018) tried again but for a shorter period and somehow this time around it did show a difference on a small acne mark on my chin, not as significant as with the older formulation but definitely more than when initially using. Not sure if its potency increases over time or if there's some other logic behind that...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 8/25/2018 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got suckered into this by Instagram marketing. A British magazine editor uses this and has great skin so I thought I'd give it a try. I should have known better. It didn't cause me any problems, but it also didn't provide any results or visible difference in my skin. At this price-point, I prefer to use cosmeceutical type brands with stronger actives (e.g. SkinMedica, Revision, etc).

on 8/2/2018 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Tried this given its so famous and popular. On the plus side it didn’t give me spots, and did slightly reduce the appearance of my pore size and my skin seemed very slightly more even. But I didn’t see any other improvement in my skin, it was no more moisturised or youthful. In summary I didn’t get enough out of it to warrant a nightly application.

on 7/15/2018 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is expensive. It was also a fave of mine for years until now. It's not as effective as it once was. I could apply this to my face at night and wake up to a noticeable difference. Now it just seems okay, and at a time I need it to be as effective as it was before but it's not working as well for some reason so I won't be buying this again. It was nice while it lasted though.

on 7/9/2018 5:23:00 PM

I have very sensitive skin and during the first two nights i used it my skin did improved alot...even my friends noticed my skin was more supple, clear and smooth....but after kept using it for 4 nights...the irritations start to begin....i started to get bumps/pimples on my face....after i stopped using it then my skin is okay again...

on 7/4/2018 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I told myself that I was NOT going to buy Night Repair again in protest of the Lauder virtual monopoly of premium brands and the ridiculous price hikes, plus there are many other great products out there (I'm told!), but I've given in and ordered another bottle. And feel much better!

I first tried the original Night Repair in the 80s. It made my 20 something skin feel like butter with a glow to match. It was pricey for my student budget but I came back to it about eight years ago. My skin was all over the place due to menopause and I think this has helped it to settle down. My skin now looks the best it's been for a very long time. Whether that's because I've finally settled on a whole skincare routine that works, or whether it's the Night Repair, I'm not too sure... but to try and wean myself off I started using it just a couple of times a week or less, and really noticed the difference when I went back to nightly use; my skin looked clearer, brighter and more even toned, and felt soft, silky and hydrated.

I don't mind paying more for a good product but the price of a 50ml bottle has gone up by £20 in the last few years which really annoys me, almost as much as I'm annoyed at myself for caving in and buying it again.

So why do I buy it? Because for me, it's the best performing serum/night treatment I've found. I'll use a fairly simple moisturiser on top because it gives me all the treatment my skin needs. I have no wrinkles, few lines and my skin Is still quite taut. After years of trial and error I now use several low to mid priced products like La Roche-Posay which are excellent quality...but I also love the touch of luxury that Night Repair brings to my evening ritual (along with the Night Repair eye cream, which I've also gone back to recently).

Some products are just worth it. For me, this is the one.

on 7/3/2018 5:18:00 AM

Product Review: Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme
Product Description
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme is a multi-action anti-aging cream which can slow down the rate of aging of your skin as well as eliminating the facial wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and crow's feet. And it is the strongest weapon you may have against your lifeless skin. What is more, the technology it applies is able to improve your skin quality according to the condition of your skin.
Key Ingredients
Bamboo Leaf Extract – It contains antioxidants, preventing your skin from aging and oxidation. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that not only rusts the metal, causes the flowers to wither, but also ages the woman's skin. It can damage your DNA, leading to aging, cancer and other diseases. Therefore, antioxidants are becoming increasingly important to skin care, which is the main effective components of the Revitalizing Supreme. It is also rich in vitamins and proteins which are of great value to your skin by providing it the nutrients it needs.

Barley Extract – It is rich in plant phytosterols as well as linoleic acid, helping to improve the condition of the skin especially the sensitive skin. Besides, it plays an important role in providing a natural umbrella to the skin. It is also helpful for cells membranes rebirth. which is the bane of dry and itchy skin.

Cucumber Fruit Extract – Cucumber Extracts soothe and cool dry skin, helping reduce skin sensitivity as well as inflammation. It is so rich in amino acids, lipids, proteins and vitamin C which helps protect the skin and relieve irritation. The silica it contains is the bane of wrinkles.

Caffeine – Caffeine encourages UV damaged skin cells to commit suicide, and repair damaged skin. This ingredient helps reverse sun damage and lower risk of certain skin cancers according to studies. It is also effective in relieving swelling of your eyes and reducing your eye bags.

Advantages
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme will help draw out the moisture and tighten the skin.

Estee Lauder company is a long-established skin care company and its products are worth trust.

The formula applies active ingredients that are supported by scientific and clinical data.

Disadvantages
There is no substantial evidence that it reduces* skin aging signs or reverses skin aging.

It is not offered with refund policy, which is what other expensive skin care products support. So if you have a tight budget, think twice before going for it.

The content is packaged in a jar rather than sealed container, which will be exposed to the air, thus leading to the expiration of the active ingredients.

Some people say its effective is negligible.

Conclusion:
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme is a nice option for those who have the need of anti-oxidant. A bit pricey though it is, the Revitalizing supreme cream is totally worth it.

Nevertheless, some people say it does not work to their skin or its effectiveness is hard to see. So whether to buy or not? The decision is supposed to be made by your own.
Here is the full review: https://www.valueq.com/reviews/product-review-estee-lauder-revitalizing-supreme-global-anti-aging-cell-power-creme-165786