Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.7

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

on 5/28/2016 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm am 17, and have never suffered from any skin issues before but I have dry and sensitive skin with mild eczema. Recently (about 3 months ago) some texture started appearing on my forehead and they look somehow like whiteheads but my skin is very dry, so that's not possible. I took the plunge and bought this, have been using it twice a day for 2 months and here are my results.
First day: the serum felt very smooth and moisturising and I did not feel any tackiness on my skin, perhaps my skin is too dry lol.
After a week: some of the texture is being improved, but only slightly.
Two weeks: this is the time when I feel like the serum is starting to work, about 20% of the texture is either almost gone or completely disappeared, leaving some areas of my forehead perfectly smooth and even coloured.
One month: about 40% of the texture is gone, it is working great, but some areas of my skin seem to be more "stubborn" and the texture hardly improved.
One and a half months, I have noticed that some of the texture became white heads, and can be extracted very easily. After they are being extracted, they are completely gone.
Now: my skin has been flaking for the last 2 weeks, and the area of flakiness that started 2 weeks ago is completely gone. My skin texture has reduced 70% from 2 and a half months ago.
So this products works very well on my skin, but the healing process is what bugs people. As weird as it sounds, it seems like for me that flakiness is a sign of healing because once the flakes are gone my skin is perfectly smooth. I have noticed that this product might not have worked on me as fast as it did on others, but it still works very well. All I need is time and patience.

This is an all time favorite product! I have acne prone, combination to oily skin and this somehow makes my skin looks plump and matte in the morning. Lately, I have got some acnes and the products I use to fight acne dries my skin so bad. However, when I use it at night, my skin looks moistured. It is good for any type of skin I think. Good thing is, it doesn't break me out. It helps fading my acne scar, slowly though. Although the effect is not as good as the first time I use it.
I remove 1 star for the pricy side.

To Read all 98 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/26/2016 1:53:00 AM

I`ve been using this for a month now, but can`t say I am really impressed. To be fair, my skin is in pretty good condition, just a few fine lines around the eyes and forehead, nothing major, so I couldn`t really see what this serum was doing to improve that. I mean, maybe it works much better for more mature skin, at this point I prefer to stick with more reasonably priced serums. I didn`t see any marked improvement in the condition of my skin. When I use an expensive serum, I have certain expectations. For example I`m willing to shell out yen on SKII Facial Repair C because that one makes my skin glow and reduces pigmentation significantly. But ANR didn`t impress me as much. Maybe in 10 years.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I hate to say it, but this was a huge disappointment for me.

I usually don't buy skincare in this price range, but I was frustrated with my skin and, having a feeling like I'd tried everything except very expensive stuff, I decided to splurge on something that seemed like it could really lead to some dramatic improvements. So I went from just using simple $8/oz Argan Oil to this. What I noticed is that it does make my skin look superficially better when it's applied - my skin does look more glowy when the product is sitting on my skin. Also it didn't cause any problems for my clog-prone skin, and I like the smell. These are the reasons why I'm giving it a rating of 2 instead of 1.

However, I also noticed after two weeks of nightly use, and often use in the morning as well, that my skin didn't seem to have actually improved at all. If I didn't use it in the morning, then that night before applying skincare, my skin looked the same as it did before I started using ANR. If there were actual improvements after using it for half a month, they shouldn't disappear after just 12 hours without using the product.

I tested it on the third week, using ANR on half my face and my old argan oil on the other side. At the end of week 3, both sides looked the same. And I hadn't even found the argan oil to be that great, itself.

on 3/14/2016 11:17:00 AM

I can't be without this.

Lessened my skin texture. My nasiolabial lines have faded and and dimples in my chin are almost gone. I don't get cystic acne anymore. I may get an occasional small blemish that heals quickly, but no more craters that leave marks that last for months. My makeup applies better, I don't need to wear as kuch makeup. This is helping to heal old acne marks.

It's pricey but not any more pricey than anything from a dermatologist office. My skin is so highly sensitive. I had countless samples of this I chucked in the trash, I am so happy I finally tried this

I have been using it for almost 2 months. I've tried other serums in the past and I've never had results like this

on 3/14/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

A real difference maker.

All the good things:

1. Skin plumper and more supple.
2. Skin more hydrated - and that does not mean oiler. Just softer and smoother, with diminished lines.
3. BROWN SPOTS FADING. Yes, fading. I could cry with happiness. If you know the struggle of hyper-pigmentation and acne scars, you will imagine the relief. I have had a spot on the side of my nose that would not budge, until I started using this.
4. So potent, you can use a regular moisturizer, cutting down on the need for another pricey product.

It is pricey. But it is worth it. With smart use (just a couple drops, no more) a bottle can last over three months.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well I got to this serum thanks to my mother, actually she cannot use it because it breaks her out but my sister loves it, so when my mom bought the serum for my sister the sales woman gave her a little sample of the serum and the eye cream that she gave to me. I must say I really liked it.

The sample was 7 mL and it lasted for almost two months. The first time I used it my skin burned a little but just that one time, and after two weeks of use it make a really nice change on my skin. This serum makes my skin feel and look more hydrated, plumped and brighter. It doesn't break me out or cause any irritation on my cheeks, like a lot of other products do.

The smell is nice but the texture is weird and a little sticky, good thing that after applying moisturizer or face oil the sensation disappears. I don't use it alone because it isn't hydrating enough, but it makes a huge difference in my skin when I include it at my night time skin care routine. The texture is kind of weird on application so it was hard to get used to it but now I love it. After cleansing and toning, I apply just three drops on the tips of my fingers, rub them together and massage my face with it. After the sample ran out I went to buy the 30 mL bottle, which I must say is really expensive but this thing really worked for me so I think it's worth it.

Try a sample before buying the full size and give it time to work, at least two weeks. AND don't forget that this isn't a moisturizer, it may help but if you have dry skin you'll still need one.

on 2/21/2016 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got a sample of this and and after one use I had 3 large pimples. I do not get pimples usually, my skin is dry and sensitive. I have noticed that alcohol does this to my skin, but I couldn't find an ingredient list for this product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using ANR for about a month now. I purchased mainly due to a facial scar caused by a broken blood vessel and consequent surgery (which resulted in a burn scar). Although I've had the scar for some years, in recent months its appearance had worsened and the texture had become more lumpy. I read wonderful things about ANR improving skin texture and decided to give it a try. One month on and I can honestly say that I am amazed-other people can also see that my scar is much flatter and the lumpy texture has evened out. I have tried so many other products which have done nothing-I now use this morning and night and have just ordered a second bottle!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's so expensive. But I love it, love it, love it! Definitely worth the price

I thought about getting this one for a long time, but always considered it too expensive. However, after getting a tester I fell in love and bought it. It lasts for ages. A 30 ml bottle will literally last >12 months for me, you really only need half a drop. Together with my favorite mud mask and a good oil, this saved me from a stress caused major zit invasion problem skin (TMI, sorry!).

The smell is very special. I don't really know how to describe it. Almost fermented. I like it, but I think everyone should make sure to smell it before buying, because it is clearly noticeable. As it is perfume free, the smell must come from the ingredients. Thankfully the smell disappears quickly

It glides over the skin very easily, and is quickly absorbed. You'd almost think that the half drop you're using wont spread of the face, but it does. It feels nice gliding over the skin, but quickly fades to being unnoticeable. At first I thought it did nothing because of that, but the improvement of my skin proved otherwise.

It should really be the first layer you put on your face efter cleansing it. Layering it over something else doesn't work in my experience.

If you haven't, try it!