Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex IIAdvanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.6

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

on 4/8/2018 7:05:00 AM

Breakouts in a bottle! You don’t need to wait a lot for the effect... breakouts show up in the first week and aggregate in one month unless we stop using product.

on 4/8/2018 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this serum for around three months now and I can genuinely say I have seen an improvement in the texture of my skin. My skin is more on the dry skin and has the tendency to look quite dull. This makes my skin feel so hydrated and radiant, I wake up looking like I’ve had a good nights sleep. My mother who is in her mid 50’s, swears by this for her fine lines. Prior to this, I have used Clarins Double Serum. I found that was too greasy and felt tacky on my skin. Price point: £55.00 for 30ml £75.00 for 50ml The packaging is plastic so travel friendly. A good makeup hack with this is putting a small sized amount into your foundation this will sheer out the product and give it a dewy glow and lastly I will use this on top of my makeup if it looks a bit flat.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great serum, already bought a couple of times. I have dry eczema sensitive skin it works great, keeps my skin really soft/clear and moisturized when layered underneath a cream. The Estee Lauder SA told me you can also pat a little over your make-up with your finger tips at the end of a day and it will refresh your make-up. When I stop using this I always think that I need it again it's when you stop using the product you start to see what it does for your skin. I think the price is "to" high and this is on the expensive side, but I usually buy this when there is a discount to treat myself.

on 11/19/2017 11:48:00 PM

I really like this and would repurchase. I’m 33 and starting to see the first signs of aging (fine lines, dullness) while still suffering from mild adult acne, mainly in the form of clogged pores rather than red, inflamed spots. Ever since I started using ANR 3 months ago, my skin has been plumper, clearer and just healthier looking overall. Basically, I wake up and think, „Hey, my skin is looking pretty alright today.“ I can‘t quite pinpoint what it does exactly - for me it‘s a booster to my otherwise simple skin care routine (Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser, rosehip oil and La Roche Posay moisturiser) that helps my skin look well-rested and oddly seems to improve my mild adult acne at the same time. Bottom line: it’s expensive but my skin likes it.

Edit: I have since finished my 30ml bottle and upgraded to 50ml.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I got a trial size of this when buying eye cream. I looked at this watery stuff and didn't expect much from it, but I got the most unexpected results. I have had a problem with cheek redness for many years, it's not an age problem, its more a sensitivity problem. I seem to get bright red in the cheeks when there is a change in the heating, or if I get upset, flustered, or just about anything, my cheeks
flare up.
So now this trial size bottle, seeing it said Night Repair I used this at night only, under my regular moisturizer. The next morning I just used only my creme without this. So then the day rush began, I glance at myself midday, saw my cheeks were normal skin, not bright red or hot, I knew immediately that this amazing Night Repair had fixed my cheeks so quickly.
I did go buy a full size to continue and been using night and morning, as per instructions on the leaflet, although I think I could use this ANRSRC ll only at nights. I use on my cheeks, not all over my face. Wonderful stuff to buy on sales

on 8/29/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

MUA has helped me to find brilliant products that I'd never come across if it wasn't for you guys, so it's time I'd give some back by writing a review.

As the penny pincher I am, it took me looong to dare to buy this. But as I'm turning 30 within a month I thought that it's more than time for me to debut in the world of serums. And yes, I had very high hopes on this one.

The first night it broke me out badly, but I kept at it, thinking it might be other circumstances that caused this: I got a few samples of others creams from Estee Lauder, that WAS supposed to be used together with the serum. Devastated, I excluded the new creams from my routine, went back to basics with what I knew would work (besides the serum), to really give it a fair chance. As the days went on, my skin got worse. It's itchy from when I apply it in the evenings, to the in mornings when I cleanse my face, and the itchiness of course worsened when cysts basically formed everywhere in my face. My pores got larger, the texture somehow got more rough and the acne it caused didn't exactly help..

Why did I buy this serum? Endless reviews online seem to hype this super serum, now it's gotten me wonder how many of those are fake? I really wish I hadn't purchased this crap in a bottle. If you are acne prone, don't make the same mistake as I did.

on 8/22/2017 2:24:00 AM

I used this serum throughout my twenties and was very happy with it. Entering my thirties, I decided to experiment with different formulas and ingredients from retinoids to Hydroxy Acids. I'm afraid the two latter put ANR to shame. I am now 37 and bought this after about 7-8 years of using other formulas. I remembered it was a very decent product worth the steep pricetag, but I remembered wrong (it was just my very young skin doing the work). My skin is used to stonger performers now and this is, frankly, a h u g e disappointment. I would classify it as a medium-performer that moisturises and conditions adequately. For this price, I expect so much (much) more. Not worth buying, in my opinion.

on 7/17/2017 5:51:00 AM

This is a must-have for those who are using the Double Wear foundation, I can't use the foundation without this product.
I've always wanted to try this out but it was too expensive so I've tried other serums and sad to say, even Kiehl's serum didn't do anything after months of using it. I love the glow that this product leaves on the skin, my skin looks plumped and moisturized but not oily.

on 7/2/2017 2:54:00 AM

LOVE this product it helps with acne and tightening my skin.

I love the feel and results of this serum. My face is so greasy that I don't use moisturizer but this works well to keep my skin from getting tight. I use it twice a day and I love how my skin glows. Its very expensive which is why I subtracted one lippy.