3.5

price range

Reviews

from

7 days ago

i'm in my early 20s, but have slight forehead wrinkles. the product is effective, as my wrinkles reduced significantly within a few uses. it hasn't broken me out yet. the consistency is thicker, and the scent is heavy, so i'd recommend it to people with normal-dry skin types. even though this is the only one that produces results, the price tag kills me. i'd also prefer that it came in a pump instead of a dropper. overall, i think its a good regime to start on adding if you're in your mid-20s. i'd still keep a lookout on other alternatives that'd produce similar results at a lower cost. hope this helps!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

a month ago

I have relatively easy skin with mild rosacea. I repeatedly noticed that my sensitive cheek area would get tiny bumps the next morning, and the skin would be more uneven than before, with larger pores than ever before. I am so disappointed, firstly, because of the colossal amount of money I have wasted and also that the samples did wonders at first. Confused as to why the newly purchased bottle didn't work for me while the samples did earlier.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

from

2 months ago

My second bottle !!!! That sums up the review I think. Even though its one of the most expensive skincare products I own, I think it is worth all the penny. All you need is a drop(I use it like gold) and apply it maybe once or twice every night before my nighttime skincare routine. And my skin drinks it all up. I make sure I take it down to my neck as well. It's not a magical product, but I do feel a gradual improvement in my skin texture for sure.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

3.0

2 months ago

Since I am in early 20s and have no skin problems, investing in this bottle was wasted since there were no big improvements.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

2 months ago

i've given this storied product so many chances over the years. i've bought it several times and used it daily each time, usually twice. i just don't know if i'm going to try it anymore. the packaging is awesome, with an easy-to-use dropper that dispenses exactly how much product you want and reaches to the bottom of the jar. also i love the vitamin-y smell and the slip on my skin. but every time i finish a bottle, my skin is no different than when i started.

About reviewer (185 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 months ago

As a serum this works fine. I'd definitely say my skin tone is more even and it doesn't aggravate my very sensitive acne prone skin so that's a plus. If it's worth the money I'm not sure but I've been using it daytime as a primer and it's quite interesting. It has a tacky feeling when you put it on your skin so make up grips a bit better and it smooths everything out so foundation applies better. I definitely notice a difference on the wear of the make up with it. I also feel like because of the ingredients it's doing something good to my skin rather than silicone primers. I think Sisley's serum has been used as a primer in the same way. This is better value for sure!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

3 months ago

Got a bottle of this in a Holiday blockbuster a couple years ago and forgot to review. So I've tried repeatedly to get this to work because it's ANR (!) and ,well, it's ANR! Lol! And it does not work for me sadly. Dries my skin out and gives it a weird bumpy texture and my pores look wider and bigger. No hydrating from what I can tell. It was part of a set so I did't buy it solo but I definitely would not go out and buy another bottle for myself.

About reviewer (647 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

3 months ago

I guess this is the kind of product you learn to appreciate as you get older. I first used this serum at least 6 years ago, used up two deluxe samples. Didn’t see any difference. I decided to buy it again after I discovered their new ANR Intense Reset Concentrate (which became one of my all time favorites- this stuff is magical). I have combination skin which is in a pretty good condition but I want it too look like this as long as possible (sunscreen is a must for me, even on a cloudy winter day). I’ve been using this product for the past 3 weeks. This time the difference is there. My skin is smooth and soft (and because of that makeup applies better => I can apply less foundation!). Fine lines are non-existent, so are dry patches. This serum seems to have some anti inflammatory properties because my skin is “calmer” and less prone to breakouts. It also doesn’t feel dry at all, like there’s some nice extra layer of moisture on it, even right after cleansing. A pricey product for sure- but worth it.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 months ago

For me, in my fourties with combo, sensitive skin, this is a great serum. I use it at night and my skin seems to love it. It seems to make my pores smaller and it doesn't clog them, which is great. It also makes my skin soft and smooth. It is a little greasy, but that's fine as I only use it at night (naturally, as you're only supposed to use it at night). Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

9 months ago

I really liked this product but had to stop using it after my doctor changed my skincare. This produt gives you such glowy and beautiful skin. Your skin feels so soft and supple after using this. The moisture in your skin is restored after use but it isn't too oily for those who are oily skinned, like myself. I don't have any wrinkles yet but its good to start a proper skincare regimine early to combat the signs of ageing.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24