Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.6

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

on 8/29/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

MUA has helped me to find brilliant products that I'd never come across if it wasn't for you guys, so it's time I'd give some back by writing a review.

As the penny pincher I am, it took me looong to dare to buy this. But as I'm turning 30 within a month I thought that it's more than time for me to debut in the world of serums. And yes, I had very high hopes on this one.

The first night it broke me out badly, but I kept at it, thinking it might be other circumstances that caused this: I got a few samples of others creams from Estee Lauder, that WAS supposed to be used together with the serum. Devastated, I excluded the new creams from my routine, went back to basics with what I knew would work (besides the serum), to really give it a fair chance. As the days went on, my skin got worse. It's itchy from when I apply it in the evenings, to the in mornings when I cleanse my face, and the itchiness of course worsened when cysts basically formed everywhere in my face. My pores got larger, the texture somehow got more rough and the acne it caused didn't exactly help..

Why did I buy this serum? Endless reviews online seem to hype this super serum, now it's gotten me wonder how many of those are fake? I really wish I hadn't purchased this crap in a bottle. If you are acne prone, don't make the same mistake as I did.

on 8/22/2017 2:24:00 AM

I used this serum throughout my twenties and was very happy with it. Entering my thirties, I decided to experiment with different formulas and ingredients from retinoids to Hydroxy Acids. I'm afraid the two latter put ANR to shame. I am now 37 and bought this after about 7-8 years of using other formulas. I remembered it was a very decent product worth the steep pricetag, but I remembered wrong (it was just my very young skin doing the work). My skin is used to stonger performers now and this is, frankly, a h u g e disappointment. I would classify it as a medium-performer that moisturises and conditions adequately. For this price, I expect so much (much) more. Not worth buying, in my opinion.

on 3/23/2017 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Tried a sample that came with GWP. Awful. It didn't moisturize at all. My skin actually felt drier and it irritated my sensitive skin. Definitely a 'no' on this one.

on 7/17/2017 5:51:00 AM

This is a must-have for those who are using the Double Wear foundation, I can't use the foundation without this product.
I've always wanted to try this out but it was too expensive so I've tried other serums and sad to say, even Kiehl's serum didn't do anything after months of using it. I love the glow that this product leaves on the skin, my skin looks plumped and moisturized but not oily.

I love the feel and results of this serum. My face is so greasy that I don't use moisturizer but this works well to keep my skin from getting tight. I use it twice a day and I love how my skin glows. Its very expensive which is why I subtracted one lippy.

on 7/2/2017 2:54:00 AM

LOVE this product it helps with acne and tightening my skin.

EDIT - 7/11/17 - Since I stopped using this product in February, my skin has become brighter, smoother, and softer. And now that my skin has improved I am ready to find my replacement serum. - FIN

This is one of the first serums I ever purchased after a GWP. It is nice, absorbs well, minimal earthy scent which I didn't notice after a few minutes. I remember it changing my perspective on serums - illuminating the benefits of additional steps.

I splurged at Christmas for the full sized bottle. While this is okay, I know now I won't repurchase. I have found products that leave my skin softer, brighter, more comfortable. I don't know if Estee Lauder has changed in the last few years but my skin definitely has. I have been trying to use this up ever since. Morning and evening. Face, neck, decollete. Alas, it may last all year as I haven't even put a dent in it.

By no means do I see this as a bad product, but DHC is a much better brand. In the last 10 years, I have moved away from Estee Lauder brands almost completely for various reasons including animal testing stances, discontinuing the best products (or re-branding) at a higher price point, and just not being worth the money. Their products are over-rated, overpriced, and consumers have way more quality options available everywhere. Even earthy, natural options at natural food stores or Garden of Wisdom perform better than this so I would opt for one of them before Advanced Night Repair.

on 1/9/2017 4:31:00 AM

Worst breakout ever had!!!! Even worst than when I was start to use retin a!!!!! I used it for two weeks and noticed my pores became really clogged. Stopped using it and a nightmare of breakout around my jawline where I never experienced. Now, two months passed, I'm still having angry breakout around the same area. Seems like every pore needs to clean itself by forming a zit.... Now I left with so many red marks and some pit scars :( I will never use anything from this company again after this experience!!!

Overall 'mer' product. Over hyped and over priced.

I don't see a difference in my skin and i don't feel like it improves my skin.

Does the job of a basic moisturiser. However, it does sink in quickly.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ohhhhhh god! Finally found my skinsaver - worth the money (i always buy it on sale) LOVE IT

Started with a sample and my skin was changed during the night - i have never felt my skin this way before so I got the 50 ml..magic in a bottle