Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

4.1

This stuff is my HG BB Cream right now.I'm very difficult and picky with foundations and base makeup, hate anything too matte or heavy.My friend visited Singapore and bought me a couple of these back and I LOVE it.Its just the right amount of light medium coverage, is a nice dewy but not 'oily' finish,and the shade light is slightly grey toned which I love as it neutralizes some of the redness I have around my jawline.The packaging is a plastic squeezy bottle, nothing fancy, but its light weight and perfect for travelling.I can't get this in France but I'm going to try my best as I'm running out!

on 12/15/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pros:
- It's one of the best 'western' bb cream that I've tried. Because it actually gave me good coverage even when I have hormonal acne problems, some bb creams don't give me any coverage at all and are oily.
- Better coverage than a lot of drugstore foundations.
- Very smooth consistency, not as watery as some other bb cream.
- Does not break me out.

Cons:
- Far too expensive for a small tube.
- Only 2 shades, light and beige. If neither fits you then you will have to buy a powder that matches your skin tone, or walk around like a light-bulb.
- Only available in Priceline (here in Australia / I don't buy stuff online).

on 11/15/2015 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've tried lots of BB and CC creams and this is my definite favourite for those light to no makeup days. I have it in Beige and it actually has a decent coverage for a BB cream but feels absolutely weightless and looks satin matte on my combination skin. I'm not sure about the anti aging properties yet but this does not irritate my skin at all - no breakouts yay! There is a light fragrance which I actually like but fades quickly. My only complaint is that I wish this had more product in the tube so I don't have to keep repurchasing too often - 25g for $13.99 in Australia. I can only find this in Priceline Australia and sells out quickly. I always have 2 spare in my makeup drawer so I never run out.

on 12/3/2014 12:22:00 AM

I have always been a Ponds girl when it comes to skin care. This BB cream has very light coverage although i think it's buildable. No breakouts for me, easy to apply. I use this on days that I only need light coverage and uv protection.

on 2/8/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually not one to write many reviews, so you can take my word on this review ^.~
You have to bear in mind when purchasing is that, it is a 'BB cream' and hence, if you have acne, pimples etc.. it will not do as well as covering up. (But does a better job, then your average Loreal and drugstore products)
However, if you have smooth skin, this will be PERFECT, for you. It glides on smoothly, and makes your face pretty much flawless! It contains spf, but not so high, that it will not have a white-cast when taking photos.
The only downside towards this BB cream, is that it only comes in two shades.. (hence, why I removed one lippie)
I chose to go with 'fair' and at first application it seemed to be wayyyy to white for my face. However, after 30 mins or so, the product seemed to blend into my skin colour.
As for packaging, I do like it, for its in a small squezze tube which is very easy to contain how much product you want, and I honestly prefer it over a pump.
Over all, it is such a cheap product for its performance :)

Since i've been using ponds age miracle day cream for years,i decided to give this a try. This provides sheer coverage unlike my usual full coverage foundation.so it doesn't look like i have any makeup on and this is what i love about this.this did not cause any break outs on my skin maybe because i've been using ponds for years.

I tried using maybelline bb cream before,it made my face oily and zits were growing inside my nose(i don't know why).

The lightest shade is too pale for me

on 9/30/2013 12:39:00 AM

I cant say enough I love it :) its way better than other expensive brands. it protects from the sun, gives medium coverage (better than some foundations) doesnt cling to dry patches on my face or settle into lines under my eyes (unlike my 120$ foundation!) glides smoothly too :) will definitely buy again

This is my first BB cream, so don't have anything to compare it to, but I love it! It gives better coverage than my almay foundation ( which I'm not too crash hot on anyway! ) and on my skin has a semi- matt finished, which I've finally realised with my combination skin is, it's a much better look, compared to a dewy finish product.

Anyway, it has pretty good staying power, and for 12bucks it's a bargain price for a great product! Oh the only disappointment is the colour range of fair or medium, I got the fair which is a tiny bit too light, but I suppose I could always get the medium and mix the 2 together!

on 3/1/2014 5:40:00 AM

Did not cause me any breakouts, my skin is on the sensitive side. Asian combination skin, yellow undertone, fine pores.
I tried the light colored BB cream though I thought that medium would work better. Since it wasn't available, I bought the Light anyway. I was really into the high SPF.
I wear it over my daily RoC moisturizer, wait for a few minutes then apply the bb cream with a stippling brush to even coverage. This works for me for weekend wear.
The bb cream on the face initially looks too white, but after 30 mins. It sort of blends in with my skin tone. I just notice that my face is too white in pictures.
For work, I mix the BB cream with Giorgio Armani silk foundation in 6.5 , this combination of bob cream and foundation really lasts and is just perfect for me. I use a pea size amount of bb cream then 1 pump of the GA silk foundation. Mix it on my palm then dot on my face, I even it out by using a stippling brush. I finish with MAC Lightful pressed powder.
Overall, very good bb cream, packaging could be better. I prefer a pump dispenser. I came back to buy 3 more tubes.