Alberto Vo5 Ocean Refresh conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I can't say that I love Vo5's products but the super cheap price tag temps me every time. This conditioner is better than most of theirs that I've tried. It has a nice clean scent that's comparable to Suave's Ocean Breeze. It rinses out well and leaves my hair looking decent, although it's not very moisturizing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For less than a dollar, I am able to use this as a rinse-out and leave-in. It also makes a great co-wash conditioner. It is light, but conditions my hair well. I love the blue color and it has a nice aquatic like scent. This has a bit of sea salt (very minute amount since it's near bottom of ingredient list) but it does help to give my hair a bit of texture. This is currently my new favorite scent from Alberto VO5, with strawberries and cream being second. It softens and gives a nice sheen to my hair without leaving a residue when I use it as a rinse-out. These can be used to add your own oil blends since they have such a thin consistency. When I am on an extreme budget, I usually stock up on this. Cheap, but effective.